Force of Will General: Add my code Edition!

Welcome to Force of Will General, the best place for waifu cards and waifu card accessories! Feel free to discuss the game, the artwork, and or your favorite cards!

I went full retard and forgot to post my code. It's 0002-7910, add it on the will point App to gain a free willpoint.

I want to fuck Piruruk.

10/10 would hold hands with.

So, what's the best energy type/ you're favorite? Mines light, it's been good to me thus far.

I'm not really keeping up the new sets. Got the Vingolf Knights box thingy to play around with for fun. Vlad has been my favorite so far.

The fuck does this app thing do anyway? I've got almost 100 points and still don't know.

You get rewards for getting up in the ranks. From what I understand you get promo cards.

That sounds awesome.

It totally is. I'm wondering how many it takes to get out of D rank.

Looking into getting into this game as a break from Magic. Is a Goddess deck any good? Skuld from Oh My Goddess has been my waifu for a long time so having her in a deck would be great.

I have a disaster of a deck because I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing! My fault for not buying a starter, but eh.

What colors work best with Pricia and the 4 sacred beasts? Obviously green, but what else? Red? Blue?

Yeah, the light deck is stronk out of all the starters. I've heard the fire one is garbo.

We didn't even have starters when I started playing. Luckily the first pack I opened was a god pack, and this is when Fiethsing was worth near as much as Cheshire, so I was able to trade most of that pack away for the bulk of a deck.

Mono-green seems strongest to me.

Anybody here play on untap and have some competitive builds put together? I want to test my Seer list and my Shion Reanimator against some tuned lists.

It's not. It takes about $400+ to get out of D rank alone. The app sounds good on paper, but it's horrible in practice.

Well fug.

Well that's assuming you aren't winning packs from playing in events. It's a lot easier to hit that 100 stamps when you're winning 5-10 packs a week playing at locals.

Everything except Darkness to satisfy Huanglong, you'll be primarily green but you can splash goodstuff or answer cards from the other colors as needed.

Songstress/Shion as ruler, plus most of the cards that would go into a Timeline Arsonist deck. Get ten cards into your removed area, making sure that most of them are exactly the ones you want, use Ifrit Glass to grab a safely stored combo card and/or play one of the Three Fates after your removed area is glutted.

Why is this a bad idea?

It can probably work. Problem is that you're running blue so you are gimping yourself extremely hard by not running Cheshire. Especially in a deck revolving around the top card of your library.

>winning 5-10 packs a week playing at locals.
Pack totals for winning is completely dependent on how many are there. Ours only gives away 2-4 per week for the winner, and that's if we can even run the event.

2-4 packs to first place seems EXTREMELY cheap on the store's part. Are they charging you an entry fee? If you pay $5 to play they should be at least doing 1.5 packs per person in the prize pool. Assuming you need 6 people to fire, that should be 9 packs for prize support, minimum.

Mine does 2 per player, so a 6-man has a 6-4-2 prize payout. Pretty sweet.

Anybody else excited about the newest Machine spoilers? Adding Affinity in this game seems... dangerous, even if it's tacked on to a very underpowered archetype. Red or Green Machines could definitely be a thing.

And that's where it should be at. If you're paying $5, that's 2 packs at cost per person. Paying out fairly based on the people who are showing up to play is how you retain customers and grow the game.