Normies are starting to take notice...

Normies are starting to take notice. When normies do their homework they're not gonna want the first mover palm pilot (BTC) they'll want the next big thing the iPhone (ETH).

normies haven't even noticed they can't cash out yet and you think they'll do homework?

While I agree that ETH will get a lot of attention, normies think bitcoin is a currency and most will probably see ETH as an imitator.

They'll pick litecoin so they can own whole units instead of .004045 BTC, it's the silver to Bitcoin's gold

This
t. normie who just bought 10.0000 LTC

all of my coworkers did this exactly over the past few days

"1 bitcoin is too expensive now. i wanted to own a full coin so i bought 1 ethereum and 1 litecoin"

lol

what you just said is literally the only reason anyone buys Litecoin. all the people at my office that just found out about Bitcoin have all been buying Litecoin "because its cheaper"

3 normies I know who invested also bought Litecoin, what the fuck is wrong with them?

Explain this meme

try to cash out and see what happens

Money showed up in my bank account

Good, fuck consumo-normies. They bring excess volatility and are shitty hands.
Let the institutions handle BTC.

and that they will. ETF is coming for sure next year, which will be huge

WHY WON'T LITECOIN FUCKING DIE

DOGE WAS BETTER AND THAT WAS A SHORT MEME

I honestly can't wait for this to happen. Certain anons dread the coming of wall street. I salivate for it.
Cocaine fueled market boom here we goOoOo

It's a paid FUD operation. Bots and they have a team of captcha clickers.

I'd say its more likely they will short the fuck out of it

Not even a meme. Coinbase makes it easy to buy using your visa or MasterCard but cashing out is near impossible and can take months. Even then it’s often unsuccessful. Check the online reviews for Coinbase. Your best bet is kraken or localbitcoin but one is dodgy (kraken) and the other is illegal. But hey, at least I am bitcoin rich! Fml... I need a car for my new job I can’t wait months or risk kraken eating the money and I’m not doing it illegally.

Can't you just do a bank transfer?

This.
The recent - 20 % was caused by some whales dumping and people lost their minds. Imagine the shit that Wall St will bring. I really hope they crash the living shit out of BTC. I will straight up buy up all the cheap BTC in sight. It's a finite asset tards.
BTW BTC is still a shitcoin and it will be a centralized paypal 2.0 when it's all said and done.

youre a fucking moron. I just cashed out 50k the other day

>short it
>need to buy it back
>end up stabilizing their own dip
>constantly fighting buy pressure and miners
>end up causing the recovery

They'll short it but the larpy copypasta being posted about how they plan to short it to zero is just someone's fear fantasy.
They'll play both sides as they do in every market. But the overall uptrend since inception is pretty clear.

You can sell your bitcoin to whoever you want. How is it illegal? Is selling baseball cards to another person illegal too?

Well try doing it from the uk... unless you have sent money via SEPA and transferred £ into euros to their Estonian bank you can’t cash out. That can take months to verify. Even then they duck you for 10% plus you have to send euros to your uk bank who then convert it ‘for a fee’. It’s going to take me months to cash out as I’ve only deposited with a card before now... ahhhh!

Started by buying on coinbase and transferring it to my other wallet because it was easier. very aids.

It’s really not. Coinbase makes it easy to buy but near impossible to cash out unless you are a eurofag.

Us Burgers don't care about your limey problems. I'll remember your comment when I hear all the EuroFags taughting us about the IRS.

LARP

hahahahahahhahahahahahahahah u ready for the pump normiebase users?

Mark my words. 8 months from now, both litecoin and bitcoin will be worth $1000, and it will be thanks to whiny, uninformed faggots like you

I’m not selling my bitcoin for less than market value. Plus taxes. I also trust random strangers less than Coinbase.

Normies don't matter that much now. Nov 2013 was the normie bubble, now it's the institutional money bubble. 20000 normies with $5k average buy = one hedge fund with $100M.

I’m British, not a eurofag you gibbon. The IRS have always been cubits. They just want to make sure they are getting their cut. Money was ok be exchanged, your taxes will get paid. You will live happily ever after while the (((IRS))) takes 35% of everybody’s money including the exchanges. (((They))) win again.

Will be exchange* backhanders and under the table deals incoming.

I don’t keep anything on Coinbase. It’s all been on exchanges or in my ledger. I’ve turned a few card payments into a hefty sum for me. I was only trying to cash out 10k but Coinbase told me to do one and I don’t trust kraken or localbitcoins. No choice I guess. I can’t wait months for Coinbase to maybe cash me out when I need a car in a few weeks.

You realize normies are in massive debt and have had a difficult time using the chip on their debt cards for months? No normies have money to buy something they read the sticker price as "10k". Normies have no money, they are not going to buy bitcoin at this price, the pump you're seeing is wall street buying to short/dump the CME futures. duh.

>connected my brokerage acct
>transferred fiat from that to buy btc
>sell btc, money arrives in brokerage
>never had a problem
Also I don't trust these reviews

Normies post about buying "bitcoin pieces" all the time. And "bitcoin packages", and even something called "money trees"

if eth is iphone then is zilliqa VR?

I’m a pleb with a visa debit card @ HSBC. It will take months to link the account and cash out especially with the influx on new ppl using Coinbase. Via a bank in Estonia with euros... Coinbase is located in London ffs. Probably Estonia because they aren’t in liquidity. They only buy your bitcoin or give it to you from their stash which they flip trade (oh sorry, did Coinbase stop working again right on a big pump or dump? Oh no! We weren’t trading honest) when you withdraw it from your Coinbase account. Ppl who keep their btc etc on Coinbase own nothing. That place is aids.

Qash(The liquid platform not the token itself necessrily) is the solution to the cant cash out meme if im not mistaken. Some shit backed by japan gov,worth a look

Bazinga. You can’t cash out!

I've been using Coinbase/GDAX as a second bank account. I needed a bit of cash so got a few thousand - showed up 2 days later. I giggle at the meme. They are legit.

How long do transfers to bittrex from gdax take ?

I like the UI of GDAX but I’m not gonna be sticking around shitbase when they’re having maintenance.

Try withdrawing a large amount...

There are a handful of exchanges that offer bank transfers - coinbase, bitstamp and kraken namely. None of which hold enough fiat in their accounts to cover what they hold in currency. All have had banking problems, all have a reputation for requiring more KYC/AML anytime you try and move a large amount, and if you look at the declaration of source of funds and the proof required, most users will never be able to comply. They done;t have to release your funds in fiat, and frankly they can't even cover it when the demand is high.

Yes, people can take out a few grand, and it will take a while, and its a huge pain in there is any problem with the transfer.

So then there is localbitcoins. Have a look at the spread buyers are charging. Want to loose 200 $/£/€ her BTC you can likely sell them there to a reliable trader. But even then there is risk - twice now I've had a trader who has received a fraudulent transfer, and then bought my bitcoins. The result was having my bank account shut without warning and funds held for investigation.

Can't cash out... not a completely a meme.

The crypto community have to take a very serious look at fiat liquidity, because it is no joke. It;'s not an investment if you cannot covert to fiats and you can hold and trade all you like and spend small amounts to a debit card or bank transfer, but if you think you can get tens of hundreds of thousands out when it all come crumbling down... you are in for a nasty surprise.

your a normie

This.

Notice how coinbaise crashed when bitcoin prices fell, cryptopay had debit card problems, other exchanges are reporting long waits for withdrawals...

Fortunately most people are HODL at the moment. But this could get ugly as fug if people start cashing out.