What would your character sell his soul for, /tg?

What would your character sell his soul for, /tg?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K6RUg-NkjY4
youtube.com/watch?v=_lK4cX5xGiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=W-eH85zloa4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Two souls.

>selling your immortal self for a shitty David Cage "interactive film"

Pussy and beer.

A better soul. Alternatively, a soul of a saint.
>Two souls of inferior quality
Pleb.

Avoiding getting it nommed by his red dragon ancestor in her dracolich ritual.

Alternatively,

Infinite knowlege

Hos soul back in 10 years with interest.

Making the Devil worship God.

Nothing yet in game he's wanted enough to do that. Closest thing probably would be to help his friend and fellow PC break the possession over her by the BBEG, though even then probably not since it seems that to do so would be as simple as removing a cursed comb from her hair as much as she may resist it.

For you, babe.
For money to burn, for you.

The secrets of immortality, eternal youth and alchemy of lore.

The ability to party and wage war forever in Hanseath's name!

Hands of kossuth

Well he's already bought one person's soul with old signed contracts, he'd probably try to get something a little more useful out of the deal. Top mark would probably be true immortality so he can preserve the memory of his beloved long after she's passed on and feel that love forever.

It's already an elf/human relationship, so it's not like the status quo would change anyway

Honestly? My character just wants to create Baseball so he'd probably just want people to have the opportunity to enjoy Baseball.

He's not very smart so it would be worded poorly but ideally he'd just wish for the means to achieve his goal by not being able to die until everywhere in the world has at least passing knowledge of Baseball.

My current character never had the chance. A demon lord had a claim on his soul since before he was born.

Course, he ended up dying and getting his soul dragged to the abyss with three demon lords having a claim, so he's made them work for it a bit

Something priced at 1 soul, duh.

That said he's more likely to bet his soul than to sell it.

To be with her love again.

She's got fifty extra and doesn't want them. She'd probably give them away if possible.

>My character just wants to create Baseball
Hi, Captain Sisko!

Can't say I understand that reference.

People don't play Baseball anymore in Star Trek.
Captain Sisko likes baseball and even makes a team from his senior officers, a couple of Ferengi and a Bajoran table-girl because his old rival from the academy made a team to try and piss him off by being better at him at baseball. Even though Sisko was one of the less than a dozen people in the galaxy who gave a hoot about the sport at the time.

Fun episode. Cathartic.

Ranger: Doesn't put much stock in that kind of stuff, but if he'd sell it for the safety of his country and its citizenry.

Rogue: A shit-ton of gold and magical artifacts.

Monk: He believes his soul is already lost.

He has already sold his soul by accident (always ask the magic lawyer to read the documents you sign, otherwise it can happen to you as well). But I suppose he might try to sell it once again to the more powerful being, just to get back at it's current owner.

>Dr. Faustus detected

Which one?

My generic illusion wizard would sell his and his familiars soul for infinite knowledge, then figure out how to cheat tve deal.

My goblin gunslinger doesn't understand the concept and proceeds to blam

My Half-Elf wouldn't even consider it, the settings gods are way too grimdark.

To bring her family back.

She actually did sacrifice a part of it to bring them back. And the entity that nommed that small part is pissed at her because she cheated the ritual so she could stay alive.

Nothing. Because my character's soul is already in possession of the devils.

I think he has, he joined a clandestine order of knights to use their resources to find his family and plans to leave them after finding them. Except nobody leaves the order, ever.

My character would sell his soul so he could serve the /k/ube for eternity.

OH I WENT DOWN TO THE CROSSROADS

Make David Bowie, Christopher Lee, Alan Rickman etc. come back from the dead.

Knowledge

Turn back time and stay at his home. He wanted adventure and what he got disgusted him.

The salvation of his race.

Granted.
The beer is warm.
The pussy is cold.
>inb4: just as planned, you're actually British necrophiliac

So a brit?

First he'd like to know what a soul is for.

LAY DOWN YOUR SOUL TO THE GODS ROCK AND ROLL

His family back. He even did, actually.

Satan SOul

I wouldn't sell it, but I'd challenge the devil to a fiddlin' contest wagering it for a fiddle made of gold.

youtube.com/watch?v=K6RUg-NkjY4

An undetectable loaded metgaming d20.

Did tenacious D steal this concept?
youtube.com/watch?v=_lK4cX5xGiQ

fuck that lost my respect for fat guy

>House Rule #3 - We use the House Dice.

It's undetectable.

So you would just stop me at "you are unable to find your own dice", instead of invoking that guy levels of DMing.

Granted. No one but you can read the results of the die. It is undetectable, after all.

Nah, someone outsmarting the devil is an old as fuck concept. Charlie Daniels and Tenacious D both used it well in their songs.

The concept of a musical duel against a supernatural being for one's soul (or that of a loved one) is thousands of years old - consider Janet and Tam Lin, or Orpheus and Euredice.

>he doesn't know who that is in the OP image

>GM picks up eight dice
>drops them in the roll bowl
>suddenly nine dice
Well, it would be a hell of a party trick.

That guy sold his soul to obtain musical gifts, he didn't battle the devil in a musical battle and win, if I remember correctly.

Sell my soul for the nonexistance of all souls.

Phew, almost fucked up there.

Wherever I go, whatever I do, there is a perfect theme song playing for it, audible to me and everyone in the vicinity.

youtube.com/watch?v=W-eH85zloa4

/thread