Draw Thread: WiPs and Chains Edition

Previous: DO Post any art requests you have ITT. Keep in mind, the drawfriends are doing this for free, so do not be surprised or upset if they gloss over your post. Just be patient, and bump your request ONE time, every 24 hours after posting it.

DON'T be a jerk and immediately repost your request because you don't like the FREE art you received.

DO provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for as best you can.

If you've recently had a request filled by a drawfriend, please be considerate of less fortunate anons and hold off on additional requests for a while.

Mind your manners, don't be rude to other people's requests, and remember to say thank you! And please, please, lurk before posting your request. It will save everyone some uncomfortable moments.

Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information drawfriends.

Books and Tutorials:

mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA

dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:

quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art guide:sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t_C5hoFk9Co
tailheads.tumblr.com/
docs.google.com/document/d/1KoDT7GbbSmiZivy8zKaPzBtYvC1bsViSdLbTBNwCD6w/edit?usp=sharing
imgur.com/a/Muuwo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm in a game of Age of Rebellion, but we're playing it from the other side. IE, we're playing Imps.

So I'm playing a TIE Fighter pilot and I was hoping if someone would be up to fulfilling this request.

What we have is a cocky twenty something corellian. He should be wearing the standard TIE Fighter Flight Suit (the image includes the closest I could find) minus the life support rig.

He has facial scarring (also in the picture!) that should pass through his left eye and leave it milky and blind.

Finally, he keeps his hair in a jelly roll style (also included) with the sides and back shaved down to skin.

He's basically a weird greaser japanese style high school delinquents, just... you know. As a TIE Fighter Pilot. Smokes black cigarettes and disregards just about anything and everything that's rules related outside of combat.

Anyway, I've included a file to show what the various parts are supposed to look like.

From last thread, on the off-chance that the drawfriend working on it was able to find the time to finish it up:

Requesting my female Death Knight (reflavored Oathbreaker) from an evil campaign that we're running. She wears form-fitting darkened steel plate-mail, the torso engraved with silver skeletal designs, while the pauldrons, arms and legs are fashioned after dragons (i.e. wings and whatnot). Her skin is really pale and her hair is platinum blond, hair styled so that most of it falls straight down her back, with two braids going from her temple around the back of her head into a coiled braid at the nape of her neck, with a hair pin holding it in place. She wears a tiara of black iron nails, and wields a black iron greatsword. Her mount is an undead Horse (the DM was very reasonable about allowing me to revamp Find Steed to include "undead" for her)

From last thread, found references for user.

She's wearing dark, floating dresses and veils, over and under light pieces of armor. Nothing really voluminous, wide or long like a true dress, aside from a cape. She's a magic user pretending to be a swordswoman pretty much.

Still requesting a silly-lookin' wolf with a bird friend.

OR here, still saving pieces as they come.

Thanks for all of your hard work anons, I really did not expect this much of a response when I posted the request. I'm cool with the NSFW stuff being done and it appears many other anons do not mind/are actively encouraging it, but I do intend to hang around until the SFW piece is finished, for use in-game.

There didn't appear to be any interest among the artists regarding Julia last thread, so I won't repost any of the stuff relevant to her unless asked directly to. Unlikely.

>The original request, for reference:
Requesting a young, scrappy paladiness armed with a decorative and elegant longsword and mobility-friendly light armor. Not looking for a rogueish armor set, rather something a military scout may wear. Her black hair is styled as a bob cut with slicked back bangs (there was a good example a few threads back, but I lost it).

She cleverly uses her barely exposed feminine assets and her quick attacks to overcome her opponents, and wears a rough leather toolbelt around her waist with various bottles and pouches on it containing bombs, artifacts, salves, etc.

Again, cannot thank you fine folks enough, there has been some really cool work done so far. Plus a confirmed 2 part smut piece from a dear writing user.

Yes. The power of trashy shipping compels us. Binds us. Just as the tenants of rule 34 apply not only to those of canon, but the many realms of fanfiction, let us ship our armored maiden with heretical sisters of battle. With that kickass barmaid in a corset. That mecha pilot in a skintight suit with creative applications for her drones.

/u/ surrounds us and penetrates us. It shall be done.

But I just want all of them to hold hands in a circle.

Greeting !
May I request a small eldar banshee vomiting as in this classic reation image, or expressing similar manifestations of deep disgust, please ?
With the new Space marine supplement and the renewal of alliance Astartes-Craftworld to abuse the new psychics powers, I feel it will soon be direly needed.

Migrating with the request for my feral/feudal world sergeant for only war:

>Athletic build, dark blond hair, grey eyes, with the face, beard and hairdo of the ref
>gear: tattared carapace armor, a rather big chainsword and a laspistol
>he had a red cloak and tabard, but they burned in an explosion

If possible I'd like to see him pulling a Hamlet with the spiked skull of a mutant.

Here's some metal for the mood:
youtube.com/watch?v=t_C5hoFk9Co

Thanks for reading and have a nice day

I draw mostly Star Wars related pin ups an stuff. Monster girls and other things mostly not human.

here's my tumblr if you're curious tailheads.tumblr.com/

... wasn't that what was implied? ; ^ ;

Could I get the guy on the left drawn with the colors on the right? As far as colors are concerned, I'd like if his helmet was the funky pink and his jacket the neon blue or have that funky camo pattern. Also, if he could be armed with a shotgun or lascarbine, that'd be awesome. He's meant for 40k, so adding an aquilla/skull or two would be appreciated. Thanks

bumping my request

Why Rule34 ? Can't they just be adorable ?

Bumping request.

I was comparing trashy ships to rule 34.
Rule 34 -> apply to more than just canon.
Trashy ships -> also apply to to more than just canon.

The implication was large volumes of lewd hand holding and lilies.

Requesting clothing/accessories edit of pic related

I'll just flip this from the other thread... I've a bit of an unusual request.

I'd like pic related as a Dullahan/Headless Horseman, astride a dusty black motorcycle in a resting position. Her head in the crook of one of her arms with the other holding the handlebars of the bike, and a crossbow slung across her back. Her apparel would be similar to pic related, but made of of things like combat boots, tactical belts, and tattered materials for a more modern/post apocalyptic wasteland feel to it.

I would really appreciate it Drawfriends.

Rerequesting my Call of Cthulhu character Temur Chinua (Iron Wolf)

He is a Mongolian veteran of the Russian revolution and he tends to wear a somewhat military uniform, usually underneath a trenchcoat. He also wears a more generic Mongolian hat. He has a cavalry saber at his side and an elephant gun on his back. He has copious amounts of dynamite in his backpack as well as magical books, trinkets and artifacts. He has a shabby demeanor due to being very close to insanity. He has bound an African Hornbill and a Zebra to his will using magic. A highlight of his career was exploding a shantak(think lovecraftian dragon monster) by throwing a backpack full of dynamite at it.

Thanks in advance to all the artists here!

Requesting my Warrior/pally main PC, a tall nordic girl in practical armor. I'd generally prefer a more realistic style. Dunno what else to say, most everything's in the ref image.

I did request this a few months ago, got a delivery on it that the artist themselves admitted wasn't really that great since they skipped the lines. Their other stuff is cool, just that particular drawing came out a bit off-looking.

Requesting the dude on the right looping an arm around the shoulder of the guy on the left as he gestures grandly with his free hand as he tells some kind of story, while the grabbed guy is just scribbling stuff down on a clipboard and paying no attention to his comrade at all.

Also, the images I'm using for reference are just general ideas; I'll take anything that's simply 'juggernaut-armored dude with regular masked soldier dude' and be perfectly happy with it.

Smutwriter here. I'm currently getting to the juicy stuff, but I've got a bit of writer's block. I have a general idea of how the scene is supposed to unfold but for now I'm just gonna wait a bit until inspiration comes back.
Meanwhile, the link to the piece:
docs.google.com/document/d/1KoDT7GbbSmiZivy8zKaPzBtYvC1bsViSdLbTBNwCD6w/edit?usp=sharing

Requesting a city composed mainly of glass spires, but the main body of the city would be layered in tiers (one level for the base and 6 additional platforms, each smaller than the last so that the outer spires can stand until it tapers off to a point). The base of the city is circular with ports on the outer rim, with some of the spires acting as docks with tethers for airships.
The central spire of the city is much larger than all the others, the base of which is the heart of the city, as well as the city's lowest point, with the top of the spire being the highest point in the city, so the central spire pierces all tiers of the city (of course it'd be difficult to show that in a drawing!). It would also be amazing if you were able to portray a blue-green glow emanating from the core of the city
Extra stuff is that in between the tiers at the bottom is the industrial district including foundries and other stuff
The city itself would be floating out at sea

I know this is a lot and an unusual request, but I'd be eternally grateful if anyone were to pick it up!
I can't even find a decent reference picture ;-;

a repost/rephrasing from the last thread.

i'm requsting someone here to draw a forest gnome (image in the right) wearing a full chef's outfit (similar to the image on the left) and holding a ladle in his right hand. his height is 3'8" he's about 22, has dark brown hair (no beard or moustache), has brown eyes and has pale caucasian skin.

Hey first off sorry for the poor quality but I'm posting from a phone. But could a draw friend try to make this: My cousins and my friends are about to start a game this weekend and we all decided to use at least one thing from the homebrew. And in the end I decided to make a Kenku warlock with imgur.com/a/Muuwo at the pact. For clothes it would be a mix of baggy clothing and light leather armor and for his weapon he would be using a Tomahawk make of flesh, teach, and claws because of his pact of the blade. I know that I'm not offering much to work with but if appreciate it if someone could try.

Whoops didn't mean to reply to someone

Oh and the kenku is 5'6 and is kinda a light build with this kind of beak the medium ground finch

not with op's sr elf. unless you excluded her because they'll be holding her ears instead.

>"I'm not going to eat you," Dominique said. But she was going to eat Charlotte, and so she did, and Charlotte enjoyed it very very much.

On a slightly more serious note: fellow smutwriter here, and I feel you might be moving a little too fast for the characters as they're supposed to be. Maybe write a little more detail about their reactions to seeing the other? Make the sexual tension clear, overly-blatant even. I've found that if you set the mood well enough, smut will usually write itself.

Hello friends!
Requesting a rogue looking gentleman. Looking for a medieval suit with a modern twist as depicted, quite tall and muscly and good looking. Although i don't know how any drawfags would depict this, but an air of sociopathic qualities.

Also, hand crossbow and an assassin creed esque dagger bracelet.

>But was it a Charlotte aux Fraises? I'm not sorry, screw you.
On a much more serious note: I understand what you mean, and I'll take it into account. I assume you're talking about when Charlotte gives her gown to Dominique?
I was thinking of adding a description, but since I didn't know how to put it in, i thought I'd go forward and continue, to maybe backtrack later and fiddle with the description.

Now that I think about it, they both seems out of character near the end... I think I'll just rework this...

Would anybody good at editing pictures give this guy a scar over his left eye (four claw marks). Also if it wouldn't be too much to ask also do two other pictures where he is wearing a generic ballroom mask and one where he is wearing a black hooded cloak while wearing a black bird mask? Appreciated if you'd do it.

Migrating my request for a female fighter whos armor is heavly influnced by the White-lipped Pit Viper, as shown in referance pic. Some things I would like;

Her sword is a rapier but from the tip to a quarter of the ways down one side to the blade is serrated, and the handel and guard are a one piece metal snake like shown in picture but long enough to be wielded hand and a half. Her skin tone is dark or tan like female in pic with same'ish hairstyle (maby only shoulder length) but change hair color to a jade green.Her physique is toned with abs but not hyper muscle (shes a viper not a python). I'd prefer her armor to be sultry and revealing (I know a real shocker there, but come one who dosent like a tough but sexy fighter). Lastley she has a pet viper coiled around one hand mid strike like in picture.

thank you anyone who chooses to draw her.

Threads are moving so fast these days, anyways throwing an anchor out for my request. MGC I know you expressed an interest in doing this so I bumped to the new thread, no rush just leaving a trail I can follow.

"could I get a sexy technomancer wearing a red leather skin tight suit designed like pic with the arm straps also pictured only on her right arm. Her hair is black and styled like third pic,and her skin is pale. She's sprawled out on a scrap heap throne right hand doing a mage like finger wiggling to release nanites to a headless robot currently being assembled. The head of the robot, which looks like a humanoid skull, is in her left hand raised over her body black oil leaking on her body.
Any changes you think are necessary are welcome just keep privates slightly covered."

Oh and updated ref pic as I forgot one to color skin area on one side of her outfit.

why there is so many darku soulu wanna bes here?

Thanks for your efforts ! I will try to make a proper request later.

I mean, isn't Dark Souls related in any way, except for the fact that I'm using Artorias' Greatsword as a stand-in for her own greatsword since I have no references otherwise.

>not Yami no Soruzu
At least try to make your intentional moonspeak mockery sound convincing

This mecha pilot, you mean? Speaking of...

Re-requesting pic related in the cockpit of a battle mech (ideally just a bust, manipulating a glowing holographic interface). No need for details on the mech, I just need a picture of the pilot.

And if anyone does want to use her for hand-holding I'd be flattered.

hey

taking simple/unsettling requests.

A book that stares back out at the reader.

i will try.

From last thread, requesting pic related as a caster - scrolls hanging from her armor, wielding a bladeless ritual knife, maybe, or else another open scroll.

hey

taking complicated/comforting
requests.

If you're serious, I'd like to re-request my holy mage from last thread

If you don't mind, could you make the kanji in this image wiggle for me?

was this intentional Eversor-sama?

It would like a cute baby drow learning how to walk, with teeny tiny scars near forehead

Could I get pic related but it's an eldar with her baby instead? Eldar has green eyes, long black hair.

If your ok with it, i would like to request you to draw the forest gnome cook that i posted about earlier

Migrating with my rough rider mount request:

It's a big, sturdy and majestic hog-lion thing with a fabulous mane and a pair of straight goring tusks. It has a thick hide of dark grey colour that turns lighter towards the mane.

Bonus points for drawing it with a saddle on its' shoulders and heavy carapace barding.

Thanks fort reading

Hope this is passable bud.

If you're really taking requests, I'd like to ask for the following:

An average looking teenage girl who wears a gold and green shoulder-less top and a skirt that is shorter in the front, stopping at about the mid-thigh, and longer in the back, going a small ways past the knees. She is lightly tanned and has green eyes with light brown hair that stops at her shoulders. She wears a pair of golden gauntlets with small barrels protruding from the knuckles, as well as seemingly bladed greaves. She also sports a long golden scarf with thin silver stripes running along the length of it; even when wrapped around her neck it still goes past her waist.

I'd post a picture for reference... But I've been told that what I'm describing doesn't match what is shown in the picture...

Requesting a 14th century knight.

1-2-3) Wears a bascinet sugarloaf helm with a very thin slit for vision and bands across the front of it for protection from cuts or thrusts to the eyes. However like in (2), there are breathes in the bottom left quadrant of the faceplate. As in (3) he wears one of those head-dresses tied to the top of the helm. The draping fabric is colored bright yellow, not red. Also, the helmet itself is painted black.

4-5) He wears early-mid era 14th century knightly armor consisting of all the armor in pic (4). However he also wears an additional covering of splinted plate arms like in pic (5). Both the leather of his coat of plates and splinted armor is black.

6) Instead of full plate gauntlets, he wears "wisby gauntlets", made of leather with small riveted plates.

7) Wields a simple bastard sword like pictured. Possibly held in a two-handed stance with the tip of the sword impaled in the ground held at the hip.

Also, he doesn't wear a surcoat of other items of heraldry over his armor. Everything is black besides the helmet head-dress.

I mean I already asked earlier but maybe and ?

This is gorgeous. Cheers.

Here bud!

Not OR, but shit nigga that's kawaii as fuck

that is a huge soulstone

Lost all hope. Last bump.

She has a HUGE soul

>.>

>That's not the only thing about her that's huge

That's damn excellent eversor, thank man!

For you.

WIP
Too lewd?

>s'all good

m8 I've been playing Eldar for about a decade.
It's big enough for a wraithlord

OR here I'm tempted to say not lewd enough but I'm loving the look so far.

All these amazing deliveries. Veeky Forums drawthreads are best drawthreads.

Think you can get me out of those clothes?
You can try!
And you might succeed.
But the snake stays!

I'm not the one that asked for the pic, but man all I can think of is how easily that sword would get stuck in things

mainly people's faces.

How many thousand points ?

5k,

Not bad.
Isha is proud of you.

Sadly not enough for an Apoc. Though being in Australia means finding Apoc games to begin with is a pain in the ass.

Cool, no worries. I'll read it after I finish waking up. Let me know if you need any input.

WIP G's

OR here and she is looking fierce! Can you make the dog a bit furrier though?

I don't think boxers are meant to be too furry.

Goddamn I'm jealous of OR, that looks amazing.

Well its been a bit more than 24 hours but here is the bump.

I would like to request a Son of Muspell to act as an envoy of the fire giant Surtr for a viking themed campaign i am going to be dming for some friends.

i tried to make the reference image as helpful as i could with my limited picture editing skills, but here is the request.

1.I would like him to be possed like in the pic, with the shield in front and raising the axe to strike.

2. I want him to have fire for hair, kinda like in the image hovering over the top of the central image.

3. I would like his eyes to be open instead of shut, and glowing, kinda like in the picture to the side. i'd like them to glow like molten ore, see second pic to the side, and if you could provide some slight color variation between the whites of the eyes and the pupils i would be very grateful.

4. Finally i would like the mouth open like he's screaming a war cry.

P.s. please add in legs.

Thank you draw friends.

quick thing, if your request was on the last thread, feel free to put it on the new thread whenever you want to

>it shall be done

After reading the writefag's work I can only hope. I really want to see our two paladin lady friends (is the Julia character a paladin too, or just Charlotte?) in a compromising position.

I'll do this. Cause I love kenkus

Julia is a city guard doubling a dog handler, so I have her statted up as a Ranger.

Charlotte is a freshly oathed paladin of Devotion.

oh, so say theoretically i post at night, and then i'm on earlier the next day but thread has changed, then i can just drop it in without waiting the 24 hours? That's good to know. Thanks.

yup, the 24 hour restrictions just for bumping it on the same thread

please post julia's reference! I know there is bound to be someone who will draw her for us!

>Too lewd?

Have you been in these threads lately? Shit, this one is WiPs and Chains edition, I'm hoping that we double up efforts on lewds tonight.

I would like to request a catgirl monk.
She stands roughly 4'6", and has well defined muscles. Her coloration is calico, and her pose should be of a crouch/about to leap.
Her equipment is a simple top/bottom wrap and paired "paw" gauntlets that have small blades where claws would normally be.
Level of cat-ness would be something along the lines of Katt from Breath of Fire 2.

That is very good to know. Mayhaps this is a breach of etiquette to ask this but do you think the reference image is alright? or is it kinda confusing/shitty?

are either one of them thick?

from what i see, the image, seems to get the point of what you are requesting across rather well.

user
user, no

I'm on it senpai! Don't expect anything amazing tho.

I will if an artist actually asks for it.

Depends on the artist, I reckon, but I always kind of wagered that Julia had a booty.

>filia.jpg
lost it

Holy shit, thank you. I honestly did not expect to get a response for a few days at least. Thank you for your time. I'm sure it will be fantastic.

oops I meant in a normal way not a Veeky Forums way.

good. goooood.