SS13: d20 station

Welcome to the thread for d20 station, a rules light Space Station 13 server.

>What the fuck is Space Station 13
A top down atmospherics simulator with a "whodunit" on top. Survive in the station and do your department's job, while fixing the problems that the antagonists cause.

>How do I get this game?
BYOND Download link: byond.com/download/

To connect: Open BYOND, click the gear in the upper right. Click "Open Location" and paste in the IP below. Click "Ok", or place the ip into your browser.
byond://76.16.8.127:28014
alt: byond://d20station.ddns.net:28014

>I don't want to play as a hobo and my game keeps crashing
BYOND account registration link: secure.byond.com/Join
Without an account you can still join but you will only be able to join as either a hobo or a tourist. People without an account reported difficulty joining the server and maintaining connection, get an account.

>How the fuck do I play this game? I keep hitting myself with things.
Use OOC and ask someone for help on how to play. People will almost always help you get a grip of the game if you're polite about it, just don't reveal too much in-round information in OOC.

Other information can be found on the wiki. robustvinyl.com/ss13/wiki/
Check out the server pop graph to see when people are playing: ss13.se/servers/2284/

bump

Lee is dead, Praise nernums

How'd he die?

Lee got a week ban last week, should've expired over the weekend, he just hasn't been playing. Of course with the death of Lee the server has been brought one step closer to being dead.

Some canadians also bullied him about it so it really cuts him deep.

I'm a longtime lurker who enjoys the content of ss13 generals, but I've never entered a game or downloaded the stuff in the OP. Is it possible for me to watch people play without participating myself?

Yes you can join a round as an observer.

if you hit the observe button you can fly around as a ghost and do some supernatural stuff in addition to watching people robust the clown

bamp

Good, all we have to get rid of now is Father Relaxe and we'll finally be free...

What is the point of this shitposting

its just tin white

Nice Quads.
So, does anyone think that Father Relaxe may have joined HateStation

Maybe, or maybe he's just shit posting himself out of oblivion.

bumb

splitters are coming along fine but sorters are going to need extra work reguarding them being able to use parent items of things like plants or mobs, or dense objects

Are we gonna get a lot more people once it's summer?

that's what everyone is hoping happens.

im giving cargo bay some conveyor systems for the shuttle and giving engineering its generator back

I approve.

bumb

How about some blastdoors and a button?

>connection failed
serb ded?

its thursday, so yes

>implying the day of the week makes a difference
serb is pretty dead no matter what, let's just hope the summer revives it.

thursday is reboot day, it's offline for quite a few hours EVERY thursday

Now that qst is a thing, I think I can come back to Veeky Forums.

I know that, but the server's dead regardless of the reboot anyways. Nobody's on, even if me and Aiden sit in the lobby for hours on end.

when I saw that Veeky Forums was best board again I jizzed all over my pants and had to change underwear

maybe you two should be robusting eachother instead of lurking the lobby
some people said papers/finals were cutting into their free time once summer hits they should have more time to play
summer might revive the serb but it'll only be for the summer, unless we get new regulars

Does BYOND work on macs properly yet, or do i have to boot up my PC?

I use it with Wine, works fine but some games get really fucked.

what kind of mix are you using and why is it producing too much power?

that was just a basic mix but it was also rigged up to heat and cool the station as needed.

jesus, how hard up for players are you when the summer rush is greeted with joy?

Also, I might be able to convince 3-4 wastrels to join me on the station. How is it? I haven't played since 2010-2012ish. That period is a little fuzzy. I used to play as Alpharius Omegon, old bald white guy with a big beard.

>3-4 wastrels to join me on the station
any new friends that need teaching?

all of em.

Quebec Service Tax?

will you teach me?

yes