Crypto finish in Korea

crypto dead. good bye bithumb

fsc.go.kr/info/ntc_news_view.jsp?bbsid=BBS0030&page=1&sch1=&sword=&r_url=&menu=7210100&no=32181

This could be instructions for a VHS player. Can someone translate?

It looks like the instructions for my VHS player, actually. When I had one.

I don't read Chinese. What's it say?

ffs translate that piece of shit

>Please rewind
>Caution! Hot!
what did they mean by this

Deputy Director-General of Korea, China and Japan Finance Ministers discuss policy responses to financial issues in each country and discuss ways to strengthen cooperation among the three countries

somebody translate this please and see if it reads cryptocurrencies, please

it's fucking nothing, OP is FUDing because he knows 95% of Veeky Forums doesn't know how to use google translate

Press Release Financial Committee | Press | 12.1 (Fri), after 8:30 am | Distribution | 2017.12.1. (Fri) Global Financial Department Chief Financial Officer Kim Mi Jung Secretary Chai Ja | Mr. Yoo Young-joon (02-2100-2880) Director of International Cooperation Bureau, Kyeong-Sik Lee, Kyung-Sik (02-3145-7890) Title: Assistant Secretary of the Financial Services Authority of Korea and China, And ■ Finance ministers of Korea and China discussed the policy response and coordination of national policies on household debt growth, virtual monetary response, and financial regulation reform. In addition, executives discussed the issue of bank supervision [Basel III], cyber security, (RegTech) I. Outline of the meeting □ Fri. 1, 2017 (Fri) The Financial Supervisory Commission and the Financial Supervisory Service (FSS) together with the Banking Supervision and Management Committee (CBRC) and the Financial Services Agency of Japan (FSA) (1) China Banking Regulatory Commission (2) Japan Financial Services Agency- Host: Financial Services Commission, Financial Supervisory Service Date / Place: December 1, 2017 (Fri) 08:30 ~ 16:00 / Incheon Songdo Oakwood Hotel Major Participants Deputy Director of International Bureau, Deputy Director, CBRC Wuza Oshil

honestly, there were several people posting legit news links about this today (also in korean) but google translate mentioned virtual crypotcurrencies and regulation

this is just the lyrics to gangnam style

Press Release Financial Committee | Press | 12.1 (Fri), after 8:30 am | Distribution | 2017.12.1. (02-2100-2880) - Deputy Director, International Cooperation Bureau of the Financial Supervisory Service (FSS) Lee Kyung-sik, Team Manager Lim Se-hee (02-3145-7890) (02- 3145-7895) Title: Korea-China-Japan-China Finance Ministers' Meeting on Policy Response and Proposals for Strengthening Cooperation Between the Three Countries Finance Ministers from Korea, China, Regulatory reform, etc. ■ Staff members also share direction of financial supervision policy such as issues of bank supervision (Basel III), cyber security, and Regtech I. Outline of the meeting □ December 1, 2017 The Financial Services Commission and the Financial Supervisory Service (FSS) in Songdo, Incheon, along with the Banking Supervision and Management Committee (CBRC) and the Financial Services Agency of Japan (FSA), held the 8th High- Cooperation seminar " (1) China Banking Regulatory Commission (2) Japan Financial Services Agency "- Organizer: Financial Services Commission, Financial Supervisory Service Date / Place: December 1, 2017 : 30-16: 00 / Incheon Songdo Oakwood Hotel Major Participants (Yong-Bum Kim, Vice Chairman of R & D Center, etc) Lim Se-hee International Cooperation Bureau,

this says nothing you piece of shit

Can I get a tl;dr version?

thanks, i-i-is this bad?

Just translating this shit for everyone cuz i love biz damn it.

It says they are meeting up to talk about sharing info, strengthening trade and development of fintech.

It could mean literally anything. Banks and institutions talk about crypto only because they want to make their own blockchain technology for more security.

Holy fuck. They’re outlawing Korean exchanges

No they are NOT focused on crypto. They are meeting up for financial agreement. Korean government has already stated that they will stand back and see how this crypto thing goes. No real focus yet. It just caught their attention like rest of the world did when bitcoin reached 10k

i posted the translation then we have 20 posts asking for a translation.
Veeky Forums is fucked.

HOLY SHIT CRYPTO GOT BANNED IN CHINA AS WELL, WE ARE FUCKED

EXIT ALL CRYPTO MARKETS IMMEDIATELY

holy shit they are taking babies as margin collateral

this is big...

kek

fuckin kek'd hard

lel

gook here, theyre just opening a seminar on crypto for financial institutions, not just korea but japan and the US as well.
This is good for bitcoin, it means theyre accepting it as a valid means of currency as its already in full use on kakaotak, the main app for communications here in korea.
The seminar will most likely be about how to regulate it as theres a lot of buzz surrounding cryptocurrency as of late.

thanks for the high quality giggles

FUCK FUCK FUCK ALL OF ASIA IS BANNING CRYPTO

SELL RIGHT FUCKING NOW

it's a a new IOT blockchain for networking VHS players

kek

i can’t fucking believe this guys. where did we go wrong