CYOA General

Pastebin: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
Last thread: Reposting last genie gallery.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10054741
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Would you mind your waifu being a black girl from a big extroverted black family? What if she had a black ex bf that she kissed with but never slept with?

I still Think I could use a different basic Background for this.

Human beings generally have families.

Is she a qt?
Then I don't mind. I kinda always wanted to take part in a black family's BBQ.

Depends. Are you actually asking this for a CYOA you're contemplating? Then absolutely. If not, then go away.

there's a billion cityscapes out there.

Just a plain pastel color might look better, if you refuse to put another cityscape there.

Absolutely. The black on brick is terrible.

I find characteristics form black people such as facial structure unattractive, so no to the first one already.

Now lets reply to the rest as if she was white
>What if she had a black ex bf that she kissed with but never slept with?
Fine but in real life it would never really apply because you'd wonder if she was cheating on you, after all you can't make magical contracts to make sure your wife never slept with someone else.

Tried a Different one, but maybe a flat color would work if this doesn't

Again, having relationships with animals is a sin.

Does anybody have the troll CYOA, I looked in the pastebin but the only one I could find was incomplete.

Yes. I wanted to include a black waifu in my cyoa but I'm not sure people would accept that. It seems they do though.

Does the same apply to black husbandos or should I just stick with white guys since I'm only including a few of those compared to the waifus?

Don't worry, user. Nobody's even thinking about dating you.

The same does not apply.

I'm not the husbando type, so I can't really answer that, but it wouldn't hurt.

Make sure to make him the best husbando just to fuck with people

>troll cyoa makes you eat humans

Is this what happens when vore fetishists lose all common sense while making a cyoa?

Why?

can you post your city image that you used for the background?

I think it's just how trolls work.

Replace the brick with a dark blue used in the upper image, then add white boxes behind the text.

Apply a feathering or gaussian blur to the cityscape image.

Here.

Black men look gross while a few, very rare, black women are okay looking. This is my opinion as a bisexual, I might pick a black waifu if she's likeable enough, never a black husbando.

Look, just make them good people first, then worry about their race.

Animals don't think that far into things.

You better not expect me to NOT use that as a phone wallpaper, m8

Here, I'll trade you one

Nice.

It doesn't make you eat humans unless you choose to be a maneater, it just speeds up the process of becoming a giant since it separates you from humanity.

The whole point of the game is that you're turning into an inhuman monster after all.

strawpoll.me/10054741
I'll leave this out again while I get back to studying.

What makes or breaks a cyoa? Is there such a thing as too many characters/companions in a cyoa?

How do you feel about a cyoa based around creating bad ends for characters/companions?

Kinda small and not very colorful

>a cyoa based around creating bad ends for characters/companions?
I would probably feel something about it, but first I need further information as to what sentence means.

I remember making a water elemental build that involved me being the protector of a village, saving drowning sailors, etc. in exchange for their worship. It was a nonviolent build witj a decent chance at gianthood that I was rather proud of.

Also, why the fuck would you play an alien cyoa that ends with you inevitably getting destroyed by your symbiote?

>bad ends
Don't force me to eat human flesh, rape or mindbreak anyone and we're good.

The CYOA mentions the possibility of you willing it into submission instead of being consumed by it, though becoming inhuman is inevitable.

I personally don't think that not being human would be all that bad.

Black bbq is amazing
Also black church is always hype as hell

>Rorch Wip 1.jpg
Maybe this for the background?

Is it me or are there no interesting choices in this gallery?

Why not rock a solid pastel box behind the text boxes?

Just you.

Better, but that sudden shift kind of ruins it.

If you pick an alien with a matching personality your two personalities merging would not be all that bad.

Lel Black men are nowhere near as disgusting as Black women. Black women are the most unattractive race/gender combination. At least a decent amount of black males can have a facial structure that doesn't resemble a fucking ape.

That thing you're talking about is a west and south african thing. They all have it.

All I want in life is to be a mahou shounen boy. Why does every cyoa only have magical girls?

>What makes or breaks a cyoa?
A lack of interesting elements, elements that break the cyoa balance wise, shitstorming, lack of awareness on the author's part or making it a one time thing.

>Is there such a thing as too many characters/companions in a cyoa?
You can have as many companions as you want, as long as each companion is distinct. Not unique, but distinct.

>How do you feel about a cyoa based around creating bad ends for characters/companions?
Nah bruh.

I tried Both of These.

Chi Pa Pa! Since I didn't close the last gallery soon enough, there's only 12 slots in this one. So, yeah. As long as this one only has as few as one or two, I'll just drop them instead of rolling over.

Here you go

Holy balls, I'm actually not late for one of these!

We need beste poet.

Hopefully this crops well enough.

Hopefully this is big enough.

Closed.

here

Is there always a Giant boobs image? give it a rest.

I doubt I made it

Goddammit. Got hit with someone else's ban and it was already gone.

By any chance, was it some doxing thing from some school or whatever? I got hit with that two galleries ago and missed it. Wonder if it's some error in the system?

There should always be giant boob images. Should they always make it in? Probably not, but there should always be at least one submitted.

Don't look at me. I posted the one from last time. I'm at school now and posted Carnage here because it's one of the only images I have on my school computer.

That's easy enough to take care of by just fading it a bit. Here try this one....

I would also make all my text boxes the same width and keep my images roughly the same size by cropping if needed.

It was some kind of Rule 1 violation. No idea what kind, since there was no backlink. Anyway, I think it's just one of the hazards of using a cell phone.

Swapped the background and moved/changed the size of some things.

Now the true challenge begins. Blindpicking the perfect trifecta of waifu, immortality and world enhancement.

Gallery's closed, and photos aren't allowed anyway.

Maybe this for text and images?

I just say it because, there are only so much the genie can do with it... now that I think about it I'ts like a test for his creativity

>World enhancement
You should pick the two kaiju options. What could go wrong?

They are if Beri likes them.

Not anymore; he phased them out a while ago.

Totaly not gonna regret that

Read the last thread where he said if they were something he liked he'd use them. He used the milk clothing image and that's a photograph with some photoshopping. Educate yourself.

I like it. Good work!

You have some kinda desperate obsession don't you?

Looks Fine, I'd probably add a stroke of about 4 to the images to help differentiate them from the background.

>Educate yourself
What a unfortunate verbal tick. Tumblr, by any chance?

With people not knowing what they speak about? Yep!
tumblr? Nope dislike that site and social media in general.