Why the hell is this mooning right now?

why the hell is this mooning right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a37zhEHEJ3w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you don't know because you don't follow asian trends.

You could find out if you just literally looked at the chart. Hit critical support

> be me
> see neo dip
> all in
> profit

THIS

These shills may have "reasons" but the truth is this shit was near a 3 month low in BTC value. At .0032 it was a steal. At .0032 it was cheaper than it was Pre-Segwit2x cancellation. People noticed and grabbed those cheap NEOs.

Tfw you actually know the reason lol nice guess though noob.

Sport Analyst 2.0's here.

Topkek

what is the reason plz

Don't worry that faggot doesn't have one.

nice reverse psychologly

not telling lmao.

stay free americuck.

because i decided to buy omg instead of neo 2 days ago

watch the conference

Oh look he really doesn't have one. He's implying the same rumor surrounding NEO for 6 months. Dumb bitch. "China's gonna make NEO it's official crypto." LMAO. Americuck? Better than being some communist chink.

"mooning" meanwhile down 6$ from 12 days ago

>tfw I sold in the first bounce and went back in just before the moon
Thank you Kek.

Who gives a fuck why it is. And yes, mooning means high increases, so yes technically mooning it was. Go back coinbase with $6.

>10%
>Mooning
It's just recovering from the altocaust like everything else will. I've been watching neo charts every day and a lot of buying was done in the 430k range. It was very clear someone was trying to establish a floor and must be absolutely pissed that btc bled it to near death

You’re an idiot. It’s less than the first “moon” amount.

On the other hand, it's 6$ up from 18 days ago.

Not even wasting my time going to look at this shitcoin. Last time you posted it was mooning, it tanked.

and up 1000% from 4 months ago. wow, i'm so terrified NEO is a scam. h-how will i c-cope with my massive 'fake' gains.

Im eating STAKES for dinner every night night and i'm pretty fuckin GASsy lads. am i gonna make it?

you wish

Americuck detected

>mooning
It's still under $40, you glue sniffer.

Koreans Chinks please pump it.

I know you're going to do it in few days but do it like there's no tomorrow.

That day I won't be racist, I promise.

Because it's the future. And because the smallest bit of positive China news will send it through the stratosphere.