Coinbase 7-day waiting for BTC

So I purchased some BTC in hopes of trading for LINK.

Coinbase limits my account to $300 for credit card and X amount from bank account.

>7 DAY WAITING PERIOD
>As a new user, you may only purchase X amount, please wait until initial purchase is completed
>7 DAY WAITING PERIOD
>FUCK

Is there anything I can do to buy in? Can I go to another exchange to speed the process along?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/V7dJqNu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why dont you just buy link

You can buy Link with BTC you know...

This is gonna be your face in a week

That's what I'm trying to do.
>So I purchased some BTC in hopes of trading for LINK.

That was my goal, but the BTC won’t be available for 7 days since I purchased it in coinbase and there’s a 7 day wait

can u not buy with usd?

newfag btw

Does anyone know a way to purchase LINK with USD?

Just have some patience you fuck.

That 7 day wait is the best thing to happen to you, idiot.

they're doing you a favor by trying to stop you from buying shitcoins

go back in time and stop being a normie

You dun goof'd.
Should have at least bought ETH.

Localbitcoins.com

LARP.

It's 100 weekly limit with credit card, 2000 with bank transfer.

try again.

You can either use Local Bitcoin website which will be fast but you'll be charged a huge premium. There is also Gemini but that requires you to deposit money into it first before buying BTC but once your money is on there you can buy BTC and receive them instantly. Other than that go fuck yourself.

Also Gemini is cheaper than Coinbase.

It says $2500 bank transfer weekly and $300 credit card, faggot

Don't worry man I own over 200k LINK and have spent a retarded amount of time researching it. The price will most likely not move within 7 days and if it does it will probably drop a bit further. No worries bud just wait out the week. Next time buy ETH instead because it has quicker transfers and less fees than BTC. You can use either ETH or BTC to buy LINK on binance. Good luck buddy.

Idk, for me to start it was $50 on my debit card and $250 on my bank (limit a week). My limit went up after a few weeks when I had eventually purchased $350 worth.

You literally have to wait it out and buy in increments to increase your limits or buY on something like localbitcoins and have someone send you the desired amount to you paid for to your coinbase. Although it’s probably good you slowly increase your coinbase limit so you can buy actual amounts yourself, but don’t just do that deliberately at bad times for the sake of increasing your limit.

when I signed up for normiebase my cc limit was 500 and bank transfer was 15k. maybe you have bad credit

i dont have any credit im 17

Thanks man, the goal will be to buy and hold for the long term, so this makes it a bit more clear.

If the purchase price of BTC was $9600 when I purchased, is that the price that will reflect quantity in 7 Days, or will it be the price of that day?

700 for credit and 15k bank transfer for me

laughing at you poor fags

It's your purchase price, i.e the price of that day

Well, LINK does not have a USD trading pair yet so it is priced in BTC and ETH. If the price of BTC goes down you will have less buying power but LINK price could go down with it as well. Most traders talk about prices in "sats" or satoshis which just means the smallest decimal place that 1 BTC is divisible by. Right now it costs about .00001650 BTC to buy 1 LINK, aka 1650 sats. Anyways, you don't really need to worry about any of this too much. Price of BTC will probably actually increase while you wait.

Oh I think I misunderstood your question. Yes if you purchase right now at 9600 the purchase is locked in and that is the amount you will pay regardless of any fluctuations in that 7 day period. It actually usually only takes 4-5 days by the way.

FUCK NULS

FUCK NULS

FUCK NULS

can someone ban this fucking asshole?

you broke mother fucker. it’s $750 for card and $5,000 for bank weekly limit.

Look for a bitcoin atm near you

join discord for advice
discord.gg/V7dJqNu

How was big bang theory OP?

... What the fuck is wrong with you, why aren't you using gdax.
Coinbase is overpriced, have huge fees, and have a wait limit.
Are you retards just throwing money at things without reading the rules before ?
Are you some kind of YOLOing nigger ?

They let you buy btc on credit?
Did nobody think that through?