So I'm in a Fallout based game, and I'm the Vault janitor, now wandering the wasteland...

So I'm in a Fallout based game, and I'm the Vault janitor, now wandering the wasteland. I was hoping to be a giant pain in the ass and only fight using cleaning supplies, but outside whacking things with a push-broom and maybe spritzing some eyeballs with Windex, my creativity is running low.

Help me weaponize cleaning supplies, Veeky Forums

Picture actually related, I got several crits in the first few combat encounters. The few surviving raiders are now terrified of brooms.

You understand that by mixing various household chemicals you can make incredibly dangerous toxins and even explosives, right?

Battlestaff with a mop or broom and trip-fighting with very soapy water, causing people to slip.

Or drop the gimmick but adopt the name "The Cleaner" and use guns.

Does a flamethrower count a cleaning tool?

It had occured to me, but my character isn't really well educated, so his knowledge of this would be shaky at best. I might end up running with it, as building up his sciency skills would make sense as he experiments.

I've been brooming things to death so far, considering his nickname is Sweeps. Maybe I can stick with a subpar melee weapon for flavor and shift focus to

Surely the garbage gun or whatever its called is perfect, I mean its a super charged vacuum cleaner

Well as a janitor you should be aware that you shouldn't mix X bleach with Y solvent or it'll make mustard gas, you feel me?

At the very least he should know what NOT to do normally.

Oh definitely. I kind of dismissed it earlier because he wouldn't be some chemistry expert, but it makes sense that he'd try to make bad shit and perfect his art as time goes on.

I'm not super familiar with fallout so I looked this up.
I'm finding one somehow, come hell or high water.

That's not mustard gas but you are just a janitor so you don't know anyway.

Dip the mop in radioactive sludge, and you're good to go.

Only if we count ethnic cleansing.

It's the Rock-It-Launcher (FO3) and the Junk Jet (FO4).

Rock-It-Launcher has a backpack. Junk Jet is... I don't really know how to describe it other than "some kinda big cannon."

Basically, you load crap into them, then you shoot crap back out at people/monsters/whatever.

>ethnic cleansing
Of the MOLD PEOPLE!!!

That's the opposite of cleaning

Here's one for you. If you ever are in a situation where you need to get info via interrogation you can play into this. Instead of blades of bludgeons just apply abrasive chemicals. Then agitate the affected area. With salt. And if they give you any lip clean with mouth out with some soap and hold with nose till they swallow.

Don't forget your Vaultman multitool with a monomolecular vibroblade, a VaultTec rated atomic battery to short-cut vault doors, and a remote control for the robots.

Nah, you are cleaning up the population.

Find a vacuum cleaner and do one of the following:
A. Make it spit things out instead and blind people with crushed glass dust.
B. Boost it to the point that it tears flesh off and use it to annoy people and take their flesh.
C. Do A except use chemicals and other stuff to turn it into a acid spitter or flame thrower.

Make up some crazy prewar industrial cleaning tool.

Like a laser floor waxer. Not military grade, but with a little alteration you can have a repurposed unstable laser lance.

Go that route. Have radioactive bleach (leaves bathrooms glowing!) or some crazy mouse trap.

You could use buckets for traps

if you can somehow suspend it from a ceiling you can pour all sorts of fun liquids on people like bleach, soap, acid or you could use it to make suspending heavy things a hell of a lot easier
It gets even more fun if you can heat up the bucket while it's waiting & then the bucket trap becomes a lot more lethal.

Or you could sneak up on people & pour stuff on them manually

a. Just use industrial bleach. Seriously, spray it on people and let it do its magic. If you have that opportunity, go for the eyes immediately.
Fallout universe is notorious for companies cutting corners when it came to producing cheap yet hella dangerous crap. Read the warning labels and do the exact opposite.

b. Try to get your hands on pre-War urban guerilla combat manuals. You know, the "Damn Chinese are gonna invade so here is what you should do US loyal citizen!" kind. Pop some Mentats and read these bad boys like there is no tomorrow. Those manuals should have all the info on using household stuff for causing bodily harm.

c. Attach a pointy bit to the broom already. You can go for the classic spear, or for a halberd if you're feeling extra stabby.

d. Carry blades. Many blades. Try to achieve the elusive but prestigious "he always has one more blade" condition. Bonus points for using boxcutters - in Fallout universe they're probably made from some sort of space alloy anyway.

E. Raid an office of an extreminator company. The raiders are vermin, anyway. Grab any gear left - gas masks, nuclear-powered high-pressure sprayers, heavy protective clothing... The office might be already looted, but some of the stuff might still be recoverable.

Fire is a cleaning agent.
You could always go for a flamethrower.