Buy the $9650 dip

This is where we're heading boys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nt52SoAeP48
youtube.com/watch?v=n8zx2YXUIiM
tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/vHkXGBRZ-BTCUSD/
forbes.com/sites/kellyphillipserb/2017/11/29/irs-nabs-big-win-over-coinbase-in-bid-for-bitcoin-customer-data/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thanks just bought 100 yen

lol this has to be the worst TA I have ever seen

dead cat bounce desu

fucking normies

lol newfag cant even find a better chart

think again normiebase using bazinga watching redditor

Your TA can't predict bitcoin. This isn't TA. This is clairvoyance.

way more accurate

You guys cry for the dip, you want the dip. Here it is. This is your last chance. I will post more threads in the future as Clairvoyant user, since OLDBIZFAG failed to deliver.

Go to sleep Timmy. You have school in the morning.

Give it up bro crypto winter is here now, selling at 9600 is still an amazing price or just invest it in many of the dirt cheap promising alts right now.

Personally I’m just sitting in fiat waiting for the market to change and I’ll buy in ride the next leg up but we have a lot of bleeding to do yet

Bitcoin went up to quick. It isn't real. Bitcoin already hit the all time high. It will be years before it hits it again. Screenshot this. Hell I'll do it myself.

3 CONSECUTIVE LOWER HIGHS

ITS GOING TO 5000

OP AND HIS SHITTY CHART WERE RIGHT

This. It fails to recapture each time, and it won't hit 10k again. You might be able to make a small profit day trading, but the long term strategy falls flat since the general trend is down

Sell now. It likely won't bottom until 5k or lower

Fug I sold at $9600 will it ever come bck down

straight to 100k from here boyo

You realize it's a bubble when normies make TA on Coinbase.

SELL SELL SELL

youtube.com/watch?v=nt52SoAeP48

From 40 seconds

youtube.com/watch?v=n8zx2YXUIiM

Hahahaha

btc final support is at like $8500 ish so buy there

Woooo gooo user, calling out a +/-2% price move! Where do you get your info? It must be TA, damn you’re a legend!

> mfw 99% of cryptos fluctuate between between this threshold 5-6 times a day.

Save my chart for the next few DAYS. Not minutes.

>final support
>final

This

FUCK

N
U
L
S

FUCK

N
U
L
S

What difference does that make? I think their line chart is superior to any other site's. It's drawn very nicely.

MORE DIP, GET IT NOW. 30 minutes left to buy the dip.

Wait until thenormies find out about the no refund policy. Getting them to sell this dip will be like taking candy from a baby. God help them when, while breathing a resigned sigh of relief, they try and cash out what’s left of their money. Bazinga!

my stomach.....

i agree

What's wrong with your stomach? And whats wrong with coinbase's chart, other than it being popular?

AIDS for both answers.

Fug I should have bought back in. Trading bitcoin is stressful :(. I'll stick to alts.

Hope so. Crypto is getting boring. Days of stupid huge gains seem to have dried up. I'm looking for high 500's ETH then i'm pulling out.

tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/vHkXGBRZ-BTCUSD/

there you go.

My buy order have been at 6k for three days now, and i see no reason in the chart to change that.
In fact, i should put it lower, but i'm a coward and only do sure bets.
You could probably get away with 5k5 or 5k.

Glad I didn't buy back in.

Accelerating so fast into space that it actually bends time backwards. I'm impressed. Must be all of that TBBT money flowing in.

>Crypto is getting boring. Days of stupid huge gains seem to have dried up
Dude... if you think this is boring then you have some serious adhd

Even the normies will be able to tell this shit is stairstepping straight down to hell.
Much more likely BCH, ETH, and LTC will moon while BTC goes down.

>bazinga
Quick rundown of what happened in the episode? Missed it due to work and domt want to rot my brain with normie entertainment

forbes.com/sites/kellyphillipserb/2017/11/29/irs-nabs-big-win-over-coinbase-in-bid-for-bitcoin-customer-data/

get your wojaks ready boys

"There has been an explosion of billions of dollars of wealth in just a few years from bitcoin, a significant amount of which has no doubt accrued to United States taxpayers, with virtually no third-party reporting to the IRS of that increase in income."

WHERE'S MY FUCKING MONEY GOYIM!

>BCH, ETH, and LTC will moon while BTC goes down.
No, that's retarded.

kekekek

lmao. irs getting this greedy will just push more people into crypto, and out of america.

Using a line chart is fucking AIDS and it doesn't give you necessary trading information. What the fuck is wrong with you?

kek this is Veeky Forums on a date

Wow, 9460, this must be the super dip.

BUY BUY BUY

Here it is boys. We're well on our way down the staircase to hell.

Should I buy for real? Halp.

looks a good time to start pumping BCH soon

It will go as far down as 8600 and even then you should watch it closely before buying. Don't buy unless you're daytrader. But in that case you're either know what you're doing or a complete retard so my advice won't affect you anyway.

You know, i want to genocide nigger like everyone else, but i really want to murder traitors helping niggers spreading first.
You know, kikes, women, anglos...

Dont forget the french