Confident in this selection!

Newfag here. Crypto is my life now lol. Found this investment Confido.

Pretty amazing tech and idea. Basically the joost of this is that you engage in an ebay like transaction and the money is locked in a smart contract until the shipment arrives, and it's confirmed by the shipping companies!

Super low market cap, poised to explode! To the MOON gentlemans!

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/confido/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

CTO went to the HARVARD OF GERMANY!

Just went all in, thanks for the tip user!

I thought this was a scamcoin? They even hired lawyers to officially say its not a scam coin.

Low market cap.
Great team.

This is a guaranteed moon.

Stay poor if you haven't bought any yet.

put me in screen cap! this go to moon

It's a bargain these days. Everybody is jumping on Bitcoin, but this is the real gem. I just re-invested another 50K USD. Easy 40x by Feb 2018.

THIS IS A SCAM. JUST GOOGLE IT.
Get in on some good altcoins like OMG or ETH instead my newfriends :).

Please no one buy into this coin. The people behind this coin sold all their coins when confido was pumping and deleted their social medias.
They then had lawyers write up that it was all a misunderstanding and totes not a scam and everyone just needs to wait.
Anyone who actually buys this coin deserves what they get.

Bags of Confido and nothing else

Found the pajeet.

Best investment of my life, haters will say that this is a scam. Get in before it goes 100x!!!!1!!!

With a name like Confido, you just know you can trust them.

Stay poor pajeet. This is one of the best coins out there right now.

who here /comfydo/

Literally all Pajeets trying to take all your capital lurking newfag.

Do not buy Confido
Do not buy Confido
Do not buy Confido

You will get scammed out of money

Lmao, honestly pretty clever trick you’re using here to get cheap Confido

I just bought 100000k. Feeling comfy.

Actually I'm feeling confy (;

Stop trying to get it all for yourself. We need to share good tips with our fellow future lambo owners.

It is free risk. At this price, it cannot really go lower. Worst case, I resell it in a week at the same price.

(OP)
ATTENTION ALL CURIOUS LURKERS:
These are literally a bunch of pajeets working to together on a discord server somewhere trying to steal your money.
Do not give into these cheap tactics of "WOW ITS GONNA MOON GUYS TRUST US"
Use your head.
This coin dumped last week because the scam happened. This coin will be taken off exchanges and you will straight up lose money.
This is a warning.

Do not buy Confido

Invested into this coin. Good things coming in the future.

Fuck off with your FUD. This is an EASY 10x coin and maybe even top 10 by the end of this year.

The people will be warned of you vile scum. Nothing that you do is cool or funny. You are costing people money in a very malicious manner. Fuck you and hope you are heavy with confido bags and are desperately trying to off them.
This coin is a scam. Do not buy newcomers. Stay far away from confido
There are a lot of better options to choose from that hasn't already scammed their users.

Do not buy Confido

dude fuck off. let others accumulate.

Ignore this whale, he just wants everyone else to stay poor. Confido is a guaranteed win.

Well it's better if they learn now.

THIS THREAD IS ONE BIG MEME

Dam dude I don't even have a position in confido. Relax the joke is that it's a scam. Everyone knows it's a scam. Take your meds or something.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/confido/

Well I mean this has to be trolls because anyone who is smart enough to use Eth delta is not dumb enough to buy into this anyways right? RIGHT?

Yea but 2018 is going to be massive we can't be trolling like this, were heading into the early adopter stage starting March.

Scamming won't even get a lot of money compared to how much shit is going to blow up in comparison is what I mean, creating a huge network for PnD won't even beat the deadline on when things are going to pump and blow past it.

it doesnt even have a 50k m cap lol

>coinmarketcap.com/currencies/confido/

It's literally on the floor! Can only go up from here! Guaranteed returns, feeling super "comfy" heh

When moon?

confido means trust in latin, so fitting :)

Omg thank you so much I neber would have found this with this low market cap. I just bought 100k. Greasy nasty pajeets

these posts in this thread are all so scamy sounding. literally the worst schilling ive read in weeks.

literally eth 2.0

HODL this one boys

PLEASE BUY MY FUCKING BAGS

are pajeets nasty versions of jews

I fukin died at joost

How do i buy this coin??

Just sold my btc and eth gone all in this is the one lads it's gunna moon and make us all rich