Leave fagnus to me

fuck off /tv/

Okay. Just remember that we need him alive for the Golden Throne.

>/tv/

Wat?

>proceeds to get his shit stomped in by him.

Except Russ shit stomped Magnus

Except who got away and got to Terra to participate in the Siege?

#Eatshitrussfag.exe

Seriously, the wolves didn't even have a real reason to not make it to terra besides "we suck". The Dangels had to save the eastern fringe, the Ultras were off being traitors, the shattered legions were, well shattered. The fucking White Scars even made it to terra.

So I was saying Magnus got away and participated not Yiffboy.

samefag

I actually enjoy Russ

Remember the time Russ got BTFO in battle by Angron?

I also remember Lorgar berating him for missing a painfully obvious lesson and telling him his life was spared.

>lose the larger battle
>lose the duel
>"but I haz the moral high ground"
>based retard angron cucks you out of that as well.
>at least I won.

The world eaters would tear the space wolves to shred to reclaim the body of angron. They would carry him out like the dwarf king of belegost after he stabbed glarung, singing dirges of angron, who is at last in valhalla with his slavebros and slavehoes.

They hated Angron

Someone on /tv/ posted a 40k thread accidentally. Then people wanted to know more about the lore. So one guy on there said to post Russ.jpg with "leave fagnus to me," on here

Itis a really easy way to trigger the autists on here

sure they did.
Which is why they implanted the nails.

They played us like a damn fiddle.

>They hated Angron

U wot m8?

Russ got a lucky blind swing because Tzeentch was helping him.

I'm gonna fuck you in the ass so deep that my penis comes out of your penis

What flavor is Tzeentch?

all the flovars(not a typo)

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH

Mixed nuts.

Don't get lost.

People who agree with each other and not you are not same fags.

This is so funny it hurts!

I'm sorry but I don't want Nurgle's nuts in my mouth......or Khorne's or Tzeentch's or Slaanesh's.

I want Slaanesh's nuts in my mouth.

>lucky blind swing
>Russ lifted him then broke his spine over his knee
Yeah magnus has mind bullets, but you get enough blanks together and he's just a scrawny NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE3E3EEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!1!!!111!!!11!!!1ONE!!!11!
Seriously, in a straight up fight(where Russ ain't going full retard ADHD and getting sucker punched) his mix of skill, hardness, VIKING BADASSERY and ability to retain good sense(I'm looking at you angron and curze)he can outlast most others

>Bane lifted Batman then broke his spine over his knee

But we all know Batman > Bane.

Fuck off, Big E, or I'll replace one of your favorite custodians with a left glove