Thoughts on this altcoin?

Is it elite or shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1hOFMyzQ5Go
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Watch any of Roger's videos and you'll know.
He may have a bad temper, but he's a very smart educated person.

a million times better and cheaper to use than segwitcoin, but normies don't give a shit because coinbase doesn't list it. probably won't ever beat BTC but it performs the functions that BTC is 'supposed' to perform much better

It's better than core's cripple coin and actually has real technology being developed, rather than the vaporware you've been being told was coming for years

The latest video from Roger Ver may help you some.

youtu.be/1hOFMyzQ5Go

Isn't CoinBase listing it in January?

It's going to moon massively when coinbase enables trading, and when BTC becomes unusable because of transaction backlog and high fees.

Great buy price right now and a korean pump begins in 4 hours

The only coin I will be buying at this price. The price is SOOOOOOO low right now. Thank the core shills for FUDDING this coin hard because it will moon like never before.

Both coins claim to be the real Bitcoin, this one has much cheaper fees and is much cheaper than BTC right now. If you had $1k to invest, would you put it in a whole BCH or just .1 of a BTC?

So? If you hold BTC, don't you want the death of BCH and all alt coins? Or don't tell me you're being hypocritical and actually want BCH and Alt coins to succeed if you are a BTC holder?

These guys are just having fun, the real party hasn't even begun yet.

Why does the amount matter? Newfag detected.

The only thing that matters is percentage change.

What do you think will 2x faster, BCH to 2k or BTC to 20k?

Newfag detected? LOL boy I have been here since 2013.

What's the fud with the Nasdaq futures converting bch to btc.... that would be a coin killer no?

BCH to 900$ That's what I think.

Oh, and then it goes lower.

Bitcoin Cash is the real bitcoin. Core cucks are going to be btfo by segshit when their money gets stolen. Cash is the future. Enjoy your $1,000 tx fees.

this
lol at the newfags and corecucks hating on roger
this man has done more for btc and other crypto adoption than almost anyone else
the reason why he gets so emotional is because this truly is his passion

If it does that means more for me to buy. It's going to be accepted into bitstamp next week and have trading pairs with USD. If I had $1k I would buy 1 BCH over .1 BTC

BCH will go to 2k faster than BTC will go to 20k, easy money.

B-but user you will only have to pay a one time fee of $1000 to connect to a Wells Fargo Lightning Node(TM) and then you can use bitcoin just like Visa!