ITS HAPPENING 37 MILLION DOLLAR DUMP!

EASY TO SEE THIS IS COORDINATED MANUPILATION

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/#markets
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I really hope this is real

HOLY SHITTTTTT

i'd be dumping too. it is just a pump after all. theres no reason for bitcoin to be worth 10 grand when i can't even go into a mcdonalds and buy a hamburger with it in 20 fucking 17.

source

Hello I just bought 30 dollars worth of bit coins when it was at 10k a day ago can you explain what this means for my money?

which exchange?

thats gemini after a while it just shows u all the rest of the orders added up, u would know what im talking about if u use gemini

Whatever dude, I shit 37 million.

Fake and gay fud

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/#markets

Nothing close to that price

Imagine if Bitcoin wasn't a shitcoin and it was worth 10k... Would we all just be marching off a cliff together?

Sorry

it's going to 100k before new year, salty nocoiner.

you mean like 90% of you will do with link this time next year?

Why would you buy a burger with BTC? Over time that burger will have cost you like $500 hahah

hmmm

Can you buy burgers at mcdonalds with oil or gold? Your argument that it not worth 10k because you can't pay with it falls flat I think, it's still the most common way of entering the block chain, which I personally think will revolutionize payment and data storage. Does that not hold value?

pretty sure if I offered the manager a gold coin yes I could get a mcmuffin

>$37mil
yawn

It means you would've better spent those money renting 15 minutes of sex with a street crack whore.

Kek

30 dollars is less than what Doc Brown and Biff Tanen try to kill each other over in Back to the Future 3. You need to step your fucking game up past the 1800s.