So now that crypto is over, what's the next thing?

So now that crypto is over, what's the next thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CRISPR
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Now we buy guns and steal ATM machines.

weed

Drones

wonderful answers i am proud of u

get a goddamn job

I like them

invest in digital shoelaces

Materials sector stocks. Buy lithium

Maybe snuggle with our cat friends

My guess is fruit juice is a good bet btw

the next things

1. just getting money for free (universal basic income)

2. the concept of money becomes obsolete like in star trek

you should move on to otter stuff

Quantum computing

Unironically, this

Btc is over
Alt coins still have time

buy stock in lamborghini now

oracles

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CRISPR

I am actually serious about the weed. Canadian weed companies have seen as much as 2x gains in stock price over the past month and a half. Extremely volatile but you'll feel right at home coming in from crypto.

Plastic.

Invest in plastic.

why not just buy silver lol. make more sense to me.

Invest in garbage cans, lots of people going to be ordering them for their ASICs.

Let’s bring Pogs back.

Maybe work on our absurdly large flower collections?

You need unlimited power and replicators for that dickhead. Plus a unified humanity with a shared goal in exploring space. All you will get trying to force it is half the population dead or in gulags. You are not part of the chosen generation. You are a middle child of history. Not special. Sad!

Electric cars and everything else that uses a lithium ion battery (which is everything that needs more than AAs or watch batteries). There is already a squeeze on the supply; demand increasing while supply isn't keeping up. Up goes the price.

No more tulips.

>not investing in big daffodil

Batteries are not the future, they die and it becomes unproductive and too expensive. Quantum power is. Every atom in the universe is resonating at a unique wavelength. They are in fact linked. Meaning you can use the power from an atom inside a star or black hole to power your ‘car’ by tapping into the atoms at a quantum level. They just haven’t worked out how yet. The AI only take a few days to work it out. It also helps distort space so we can travel across it and time. Thank you.

There is no spoon Neo.

I'm talking about making money in the immediate future. Like tomorrow and next month and next year. I will invest in quantum shit and when it makes sense to invest in quantum shit.

it kinda makes sense to invest in quantum shit to retrieve the lost btc shit

Quantum. Good. Soon.

good post

Weird how we all simultaneously feel its over. Im 50k in and feel like i should cash out

Fucking pajeet. Don’t you get tired of shilling your Canadian weed stocks in every other thread?

a completely closed source, hackable, fully traceable currency

we already have fiat anonzo

HODL and set a stop loss order as low as you're comfortably putting it. My stop loss order will make me lose about $200 selling my $8300 at $8100 BTC, but thats okay because I made $200 selling BTC so far. Still, I don't think we're going to go that low. Coinbase had to do unannounced maintenance to help deal with the surge in people downloading the app. It's like a top 15 app in the app store now or something.

Investors aren't going to let a huge crash happen to BTC. They know a huge crash would ruin crypto for a long time, if not forever.

Alexa

Asteroid mining.

Ah, zuckerberg. Our first real human.

Watch the tradebook on GDAX. Some whale is manipulating the price with 0.02 BTC buys and sells. I keep seeing huge walls of 0.02 specifically. The whale bots are working hard.

LSD-25 synthesis.
Better learn organic chemistry, faggots.

How can people be into crypto and still believe in basic income, it's like they don't understand the most basic things about investing...

>2018 crypto is going to to make 2017 look like cave man shit flinging in comparison
>Crypto is over

fag

Feel free to believe in whatever you want to. The trial never ends. You have the ability to expand your mind and your horizons. That is the exploration that awaits you.

See you.....out there.

This.
But not as you might think. Grabbing gold from space and bringing it back to earth is retarded. Mining water and selling it to ISS however…
But sadly, you can't invest in that stuff yet. There was a crowdfunding round on spacestarters.com or something, that failed.
Private space in general is going to be interesting, but none of the companies are public (yet?)

How about Lithium?
>
I guess the days of 100000% gains are gone, but if all the car industry electrifies, there still should be some easy "double your money" things to be had.

i like that

This whole board is digital pogs

OOOOVEEEEEER??

IT HAS BARELY STARTED HNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

Kek

That's what people saidbwhen BTC hit literally any milestone before this

We still have years of gains in front of us

yeah i cashed out at fucking 1k thinking it will never hit 10k in a year thank god that train of though only lasted me til march now 100k is insane but so was 10k

NEETs think everything should be free.

If automation wipes out at least 30% of jobs you'll have to choose between a slaughter or basic income

Can we stop talking about NEETs and crypto in here?
This is about the next thing!

>automation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Most of the automated jobs will be in third world countries. Why do you think we're building a wall?

look at the graph you dumb pajeet. this shit was merely a blimp in BTC existence.

pokemon cards

I

It’s “blip” you pajeet