Hello bit coin folks! I need some help!

I just watched the new Big Bang Theory episode. That show is my totes favorite! Anyways, I really want to buy some bit coins now! Also some ethereal too, but I don't know how. My dad said I could have $25,000 from my trust fund. Is that enough to get rich? I saw another guy say before I can get any bit coins or ethereal I'll need some pink wojacks. What is a wojack and where can I buy some? Are they expensive?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/V7dJqNu
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hiya! You should Take a Look at Confido, ChainCoin and SiaCoin, I heard They will gain a Lot of Value In the Coming Weeks! Have Fun in the Crypto-Currency world

it's called ephemeral you dumb slut

OMG that episode was so good! I love the Big Bang Theory! haha! I just bought some bitcoin too!

The most unfunniest show in human history. I hope they all die.

fuck you larper

as if normies would go on this board why do you even pretend with your bait?

This. Especially Confido.

Confido is a secret, we don’t want the normiws getting rich off of our years of hard research. Stop telling him good coins, stick with shit coins like ETH, NEO, LTC, XMR, and OMG.

Cool! Where do I buy some wojacks and does it matter if they are pink? Why pink?

you dont want to be a pajeet do you?

STOP LARPING STOP IT STOP IT STOOOOOPPP

become a market maker here
discord.gg/V7dJqNu

Hi Again! I Have Not Heard About Pink Wojacks Yet! I Would Be Interested In Hearing How i Can My Hands on tHem Too!!

Wonder How many BitCoin-"hodlers" is There on This Image-Board xD?

I come to this place to escape that shit

have you tried contacting the bit coin?

Love how people don't get the satire
Well memed OP

Urethrum is on the rise.

great choice at the moment tbqh senpai.

real talk tho I watched that episode in its entirety and there was nothing funny in there
like, at all

how the fuck does this show sustain itself I thought it's supposed to be a comedy show?

how the fuck can you not get that it is satire. it couldn't be any more fucking obvious.

Bazinga, haha! You should be careful buying these bit coins i just bought the other day and i have lost almost 350 dollars already...

i aLsO jUsT bOugHt my FiRsT #ethureul

lEtS dAnCe oUr NaMes rIgHt nOw #EaRlYAdoPterS #SmArTMoNey

This episode looks too forced

Either (((they))) want more people to know about bitcoin and drop some money, or its just ridiculing it.

Can somebody give me a quick rundown of what happened in the episode? I really don't want to watch that shit

A lot of their episodes feel forced bruh
I think they just wanted to make an episode of the show. You'd have to be a nerdy tech geek to know about bitcoin 7 years ago. I honestly dont believe there is any Jewish tricks involved here.

>no Jewish tricks involved
No such media

Are you dumb motherfuckers that dense?

It's a test. See what the "normie nerd" reacts to. Watch a small spike. Then a rug pull. People lose money. Then back on up...

What about Trump's twitter