CYOA Thread

Previous Thread: Pastebin: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ambrosia_(fruit_salad)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cyoa blyat

>cyoa comes with a free abrahamic moral code down your throat

Cyoa, meet trash. Trash, meet cyoa.

Don't see any morals there, I think you're just imagining them.

I'll take the Ladder and get flight and healing. I've got one point left.

I'd go around the world curing diseases and disfigurements. Hopefully this can make the world a better place, somehow.

Would I be able to carry someone when I fly if I could carry them naturally? If so, I'm going to show my Girlfriend A Whole New World (and possible have sex there too).

>cant sin
do you even know what cyoas are for

Waifus, monsterboys/girls, lewd stuff and harems?

this guy gets it

Stairs (4) - It's the classic.
Muse (4) - This is the most practical reward, this or healing will help make your earth life successful.
Halo (2) - Combine creative art with wisdom, that might help me improve or influence society some.

Though to be honest there's absolutely no way I'll reach the top.

As simple as they come.

Chalice

Food, I forget to eat.... a lot so having my favourite food handy whenever I want would be amazing.

Plate, duh. I'd never have to cook again.

Food. Water is a lot cheaper. And if I ever end up lost in a desert or something with the plate, I can just eat watermellon or some other watery food.

>chalice
Ambrosia. Checkmate.

I don't even want to think about how fat I'd get with that plate.

Same, if I had the plate I'd turn into a land whale.

Chalice of drank easily. 24/7 drunken stupor if you want, a bunch of nutrisure/soylent/vitamin water that can keep you from starving and getting malnoursihed if you're just looking to survive free of charge. Plus it doesn't say I can't sell the contents. Eating's a pain in the ass.

Can the chalice give me real cowgirl milk?

Chalice of Drink

Potion of shapeshifting, potion of charisma, potion of strength, potion of intelligence, potion of dexterity, potion of agility and potion of constitution.

Drink all of them until I become a god.

>Plate of eating
fuck that, I'm taking never having to cook again over any drink.
I'd definitely end up with a sugar addiction + alcoholism with the chalice

Might as well just say food of shapeshifting, food of charisma, food of strength etc etc if you're going to play that game.

I don't get it. Is the only limiting factor on how much you eat the cost of food? Where do you live, sub-saharan africa?

Eating and digesting solid food takes longer then drinking and digesting liquids.

Plate of Food
>Donut of shapeshifting, Salad of charisma, Sandwich of strength, Bread of intelligence, Cake of dexterity, Fruit/nut mix of agility and Porridge/soup of constitution.

Just order up some salt of omnipotence, it's a spice so you only have to taste it.

food of superspeed digestion

I did not expect this many replies within 13 minutes. Personally, I would take the Chalice, simply because I can consume more drinks than I can food.

>not eating a Chalice of Drink
>not summoning a waifu to eat then not eat her. What are you, a vore-fag?

That and too lazy to drive to get food or to cook it.

Why exactly is consuming more a good thing? Are you trying to break an obesity record?

>plate

Finally we get a vore cyoa.

To become a god faster.

You can literally summon ANY kind of drink you want.

Might as well summon up the fruitpunch of omnipotence, cola of omniscience and orange juice of rapid digestion and keep chugging until you're a better god then any of the other losers who are trying to do the same.

Joke's on you, I drank the Juice-of-I'm-the-only-food-or-drink-powered-god-that-exists.

>everyone is busy becoming a god while I'm just sitting here, sipping and comparing different kinds of monstergirl piss

There is more to life than omnipotence, guys.

Not if someone who's omnipotent says there isn't.

Shut up. I'm drinking your piss right now. Don't make me conjure up other bodily fluids of yours, senpai.

Pathetic.

I drank the wine-of-redefining-existence-as-a-subjective-phenomenon-depending-the-viewpoint-and-interpretation-of-the-observer.

And from my point of view you don't exist. I perceived it and thought about it. To perceive is to act and to form a thought is to be, therefore you don't exist!

>I've already had a taste of your cum
that's only hell of a pick-up line. You'd be beaten up on the spot, but still.

That's fine user. You can drink any part of me you like.

Doesn't work, only gods can do that and I already drank the juice that made it so that you can't be a god.

I don't need to be a god to redefine reality.

You do if a god says so.

No. I just tend to get fuller with food than drinks. If it makes you feel better, I tend to enjoy lower calorie drinks such as light lemonade and flavored water. Maybe I am wording it wrong. I probably should have said I could more easily enjoy drinks while doing something else.

Then I choose to be God with a capital "G".

You can't, someone already drank the juice that says nobody else can use food or drink for that.

Yeah it only gods, not Gods.

Goddamn some good lemonade would be the best right now.

Sour lemonade.

Even if gods aren't Gods, Gods are still gods.

Now class, recess is over, and we all need to go back to the classroom for storytime.

Guess I know who I have to try and appease.

Tell me a story user

But your juice and I quote; Juice-of-I'm-the-only-food-or-drink-powered-god-that-exists.

Does not mention anything related to Gods.

Hell I can just drink the lemanade-of-hypocrisy-and-allowed-paradoxes to circumvent your rules entirely.

*tips*

Doesn't need to since all Gods are still gods.

>Hell I can just drink the lemanade-of-hypocrisy-and-allowed-paradoxes to circumvent your rules entirely.
You can't, because those rules are stopping you and were made first.

>Doesn't need to since all Gods are still gods.

But you didn't define it.

>You can't, because those rules are stopping you and were made first.
So I'll just be a "Not-God" and define "Not-God" as being infinitely more powerful then any god.

>not eating out your waifu

Once upon a time,

There was a person on the internet. He was unhappy because someone disagreed with his opinion.

"How absurd!" The person cried out, "How can someone disagree with me? I know I'm right!"

So the person started to argue with the person who disagreed with him. First it was only them, then someone joined in.

Then another.

Then another.

Then someone said something about "catgirls being furry too," then all hell broke loose.

After a long fight, where many people died for their opinions, someone stopped and shouted, "Hey!"

The fighting stops.

"Isn't this kind of dumb? We're forgetting what this thread was meant for: fulfilling our wishes and going on wonderful adventures with someone else's imagination.

"So what if someone thinks furries are okay? If they're scum of the devil's indigestion? We should all accept each other's opinions as their own and-"

"HEY, WHO LET THIS FAGGOT IN HERE?"

The faggot proceeded to get shitposted into Hades, and the war continues on to this day.

THE END

No need to define it if we're using the standard definitions.

Is God a god? Yes.

>So I'll just be a "Not-God" and define "Not-God" as being infinitely more powerful then any god.
You can't, since you'd need godly powers to redefine reality like that.

Unless he used a drink of redefining the term Not-God.

I love it when the good guys win.

This post gave me cancer.

If Beri is milling around, I have a question about the Love Gallery.

Do the pink lust stars grant an immunity to STDs?

Why, because he's making fun of the fact that you've been acting like a tard?

The term could be redefined but the concept wouldn't be. Making a word mean something else doesn't make the object it used to refer to spontaneously reality-shift.

Doesn't that kill any non-divine who drinks it?

It doesn't say the food has to be dead.
Just as long as it could be considered food.
Could I get a live cowgirl if I wanted, since she could be interpreted as being food?

Then I'll just drink something to redefine both the term and concept.

You can't, someone already drank a juice that prevents you from doing godly things like shifting reality.

Because it's taking shitposting wankery to a never-before-seen level of ironic filibustering.
Forget meta bullshit.
Forget autistic complaints.
Forget attention whoring namefag drama.
This is the ur-cancer, destroyer of threads and good taste, the master of cringe and the king of the shitheap.
Christ, what a sorry sight.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ambrosia_(fruit_salad)

He was accurately describing the state of this thread. You're the cringeworthy one, since your defensiveness probably comes from being buttflustered over looking like a moron in the furry shitstorm.

Along with that, what if I have Pica.
I would perceive things like stone as food, which would mean that I could make other plates as well as chalices.

sure, user. There are no rules to your imagination, so you aren't "cheating" :~)

Major Skills: Bakudo Superhuman Shamanism
Minor Skills: Mysticism Mercantile Alchemy
Companion: Mathilde
Gold: 106
Items: War axe (104) Robes (104) Token Head (104) Waters of life (82) Avarice Stone (70) Puzzle Box (56) Grimoirepedia (38)
Home: City Manse (16)
Followers: Steward (16) Workers [16] (12) Serfs [12] (10) Mage (4)
Beast: Griffin
Quests: Slay the Beast, The Source, Adventure for Ingredients

I will seek great profit in this new world as a mercenary and producer of alchemical goods. My Manse shall become both my home and the location of my business. The serfs will spend their days farming the land for potion ingredients, while the workers manufacture and package bottles and flasks for the potions, as well as properly label and package them. To make myself more known across the lands, I will do something I hope few other alchemists in this land do; directly deliver my goods. On the back of the griffin with the puzzle box in hand (containing my delivery) I will bring them liquid power at quick speeds (quicker if they shell out extra in advance for express).
Despite the business, I will not forget the wizard's wishes. I will find and hunt down the beast (with help from the mage, of course). It will be hard, but satisfying. Soon after, I will begin my hunt for the source of the water of life, and drink large amounts of it, becoming immortal. During all of this, I will gather any ingredients I see.
After all of that, I will go on one last quest, a quest to hunt down some of the rarest ingredients. Perhaps when I find them I can learn the ideal conditions for growing them, thus granting me a corporate edge over the rest of the market.

Then I can just define reality manipulation as not a godly act and that anyone can do it.

You can't, because redefining something like that is already a godly act, and you'd need to be a god first to do it.

Yeah, I'm not the same guy, but I'm pretty sure you are because I don't believe for a minute someone would seriously defend this pointless diatribe because it was accurate.
But sure drag down the thread into more pointless arguing and shitposting, it's not like cyoag has been good for a while anyway.
What's worse now it's tarnishing the good memory of past accomplishments by associating its trash with it.

Friend, you're taking this thread stuff way too seriously. I was just having fun.

Ease up and enjoy yourself more. Stress is unhealthy.

Original drink just prevents you from becoming a god from eating or drinking.

It has nothing to do with preventing you from doing godly acts without being a god.

I'm not, I just see it as a moderately humorous summary of our general. Or at least a pretty prevalent way that the people here behave.

The fact that you see something as innocent as that thing as satan or whatever is pretty telling that you have a personal stake in this.

The whole argument regarding whether you could use your magic food/drink dispenser to become a god-like being when someone else has ruled that they're the only such being becomes moot as soon as you eat the food-or-drink-that-causes-you-to-retroactively-be-the-only-one-to-have-recieved-a-magic-food-or-drink-dispenser or something to that effect.

Or you consider each choiceperson to be in their own particular reality in such a manner that they can't mess with yours and you can't mess with theirs, like I do.

Plate. As far as I know, there are more foods that could as well be (or can be made into) drinks than there are drinks that you can eat. For example, you could just order some ice and melt it if you want water.

You can't do godly acts if you're not a god. Doing godly acts automatically means that you are one, so you couldn't have done them.

to think a choice between free drink or free food could birth the worst cyoa thread ever

The only tards involved are the furries.

>You can't do godly acts if you're not a god.

Now that's a really subjective opinion m80.

A thousand years ago, being able to fly was considered a godly act, now we have airplanes.

user, look around you. Everyone is a tard.

>A thousand years ago, being able to fly was considered a godly act
Birds weren't really seen as gods m80, at least not if you didn't want to get cremated prehumously.

The worst part is that the people involved think they're being 'ironic' and 'fun', when everyone else just sees it as tedious.

wew lad, I know you hate it, that just adds to the fun. But I was doing it for the fun of it in the first place, not to accommodate your autism.

I want to make a (drunk) cyoa in a few hours.
About what?

Let's talk about waifus. Would you rather have a single mother waifu or a furry waifu? Does it make a difference whether the single mother was widowed or divorced? How about the skin colour of her kid?

This is relevant for a cyoa I'm making.

also, is it bad taste to add a name/sign/something to the cyoa, to know who the author is?

It's time we face reality.
We've been supplanted by a new generation, we're the old stuck-ups of CYOA country now.
I'd move to /cyoa/ fulltime but that's so slower than /po/.

Nah. Just make it unobtrusive.

I'd rather have a CYOA that isn't about waifus. We already have so many waifu ones, especially recently, it's getting really boring.

We've run out of cyoas and production has slowed considerably. When I first discovered /cyoag/ like 2 years ago content was churned a lot faster and frankly they were better too.

This place is barely alive.

And no, telling me to start making cyoas and stop whining doesn't change that fact.

depends whether you've done several CYOAs before really

think it's mostly so that people know that guy A did CYOAs A, B and C

Make one about this.

You say that, but we've had at least one new CYOA every day, sometimes multiple. What's your justification for us having 'slowed down'?

If it's subtle, it's fine.

Beri puts a little b in the top right of most his CYOAs (look for them sometime), and a few CYOAAs put little "Made by Faggot, version X.XX" somewhere hidden.

Alcohol Waifus.

Short answer: it depends.
Long answer: off the top of my head, neither would be ideal first choice in a partner, so it all depends on auxiliary conditions. Are we compatible personality types? Is she hot? For the mom, what's the kid like? If divorced, why, and is he still around? If widowed, am I gonna be second fiddle to his memory? For the furry, what animal is she part? How human is she? Are furries considered normal, or at least her specifically?

I am actually working on an energy cyoa. Well, I say working, in reality I have other things I need to do first (such as figure out how to make it into an image file). Any thoughts or ideas will be appreciated, as long as they are not lewd. If you want me to post some of what I have so far, you have but to ask.