EEYOOOOOOoooo

EEYOOOOOOoooo...

post japanese character art

3 swords, but only 1 sheathe??

Reminder that Nexon fucking sucks and any IP touched by them dies a horrible death.

Which sucks because sometimes the games made by them are kinda nice.

>filenames
Sun Wukong is actually the monkey king's Chinese name. His Japanese name? Son Gokuu.

I know, I just posted anything vaguely Asian that I had in my folder. Nothing specifically Japanese.

OP, that guy was a fucking faggot and you know it. He was a fucking DMPC

Atlantica Online had a nice thing going, wish it was a actual vidya instead of a skinner's box.

>implying Okami isn't the pinnacle of the ps2 generation

Who doesn't know this in the current year? Apart from people who don't know sun wukong at all, of course.

>implying Reimu could afford that outfit

What do you think is essential in a kitchen sink asian setting?

Samurai, Monks, Shinobi, and associated iconic weapons, a Bushido code, HONORABARU, massed infantry, passive-aggressive dickishness from pansy, limp-wristed officials, and a whole bucketload of mysticism, a heavy dose of spiritualism, and mythical entities.

Nice art and all, but Reimu still a shit.

If we're doing Japan, isolation for flavor? There be a point where some guy is hiding from the officials or something.

*donk*

If this is generic "kitchen sink" asian setting, we need to throw in wuxia and koreaboo as well.

I only played okami on the wii. It seemed like the kind of game that would be with a stick