Copypasta

Everybody just spam this thread with Veeky Forums copypasta

The rarer the more delicious

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A3yCcXgbKrE
yourembarrassingmoments.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I got a couple rarer ones I saved.

Again, not saying these are the best I have, just the ones I saved and never post.

And this is the last of my tasty mythic rares.
I hope they did not disappoint, much.

By definition, can a copypasta actually be rare?

>pomantic
God dammit, never again.

Yes, by being rarely, if ever, reposted.
If it has only been copied and reposted once, that make two occurrences.
Only two in all of existence, of anything, is rare.
Not as rare or truly unique as a one of a kind, but still rare.

It still seems like it's avoiding the spirit of the terminology.

Of course, these are screencaps, so if we're being precise, there is no pasta in this thread.

>It still seems like it's avoiding the spirit of the terminology.
Nah.
Rare copies are still rare.

>Of course, these are screencaps, so if we're being precise, there is no pasta in this thread.
This is undeniably correct.
Ignoring OP's pic of course.

There is not only denotation, but also connotation. Copypasta is copied, implicitly habitually.

Google has failed me, what does pomantic mean?

Nevermind. Fuck.

Hold up nigga,
Time to unload some high quality pasta.

Please copy and abuse.

This one is quite recent too. I remember it fondly

dear god I deleted my pasta folder

jesus christ post more pasta ppl,

>Of course, these are screencaps, so if we're being precise, there is no pasta in this thread.
Yeah, but if we were posting pastas it'd just be owlbear statblocks that depend on the setting..

go to your recyclebin shitlord

its empty

youtube.com/watch?v=A3yCcXgbKrE

he actually does sound like an ork doesn't he.

what's with the emotional outburst

>all this meta play
UM, ACTUALLY

Not my campaign, I just think it's a fun read.

Does anyone have the copypasta of HFY about Cthulhu ?
The one with the catachan guy speaking about stabbing cthulhu with a big enough knife.

I remember a story about a furry dude with a some freaky animal part altar and shit. I recall seeing a pasta in some thread year of two ago.
Anyone got that? It was fucking long too.

So happy I can share and renew horizons with anons.

>Copypasta is copied, implicitly habitually.
True, but there is "Fresh Copypasta" which is still copypasta, despite being new and therefore rarely posted, yet.
So, some copypasta is rare.

Also, some copypasta is posted more often than others.
As such, there is a sliding scale of rarity of copypasta.
The most common and overposted copypasta on one end of the spectrum and the rare copypasta on the other end.
Just like how 32 degree fahrenheit ice is warmer ice than -20 degree or colder ice.
Copypasta is implicitly posted habitually, but there is still rare copypasta.
Ice is implicitly cold, but there is still warmer ice.

wasn't that part of big boy blue?

>wasn't that part of big boy blue?
Damn, I assumed the animal part altar was in game.
Yeah, that could be Big Boy Blue.

Here's some extra rare pasta for you.

Behold, the rarest of screencaps: One of Hope.

I love this one.

That's it. I'm sick of all this "Masterwork Bastard Sword" bullshit that's going on in the d20 system right now. Katanas deserve much better than that. Much, much better than that.
I should know what I'm talking about. I myself commissioned a genuine katana in Japan for 2,400,000 Yen (that's about $20,000) and have been practicing with it for almost 2 years now. I can even cut slabs of solid steel with my katana.

Japanese smiths spend years working on a single katana and fold it up to a million times to produce the finest blades known to mankind.

Katanas are thrice as sharp as European swords and thrice as hard for that matter too. Anything a longsword can cut through, a katana can cut through better. I'm pretty sure a katana could easily bisect a knight wearing full plate with a simple vertical slash.

Ever wonder why medieval Europe never bothered conquering Japan? That's right, they were too scared to fight the disciplined Samurai and their katanas of destruction. Even in World War II, American soldiers targeted the men with the katanas first because their killing power was feared and respected.

So what am I saying? Katanas are simply the best sword that the world has ever seen, and thus, require better stats in the d20 system. Here is the stat block I propose for Katanas:

(One-Handed Exotic Weapon)
1d12 Damage
19-20 x4 Crit
+2 to hit and damage
Counts as Masterwork

(Two-Handed Exotic Weapon)
2d10 Damage
17-20 x4 Crit
+5 to hit and damage
Counts as Masterwork

Now that seems a lot more representative of the cutting power of Katanas in real life, don't you think?

tl;dr = Katanas need to do more damage in d20, see my new stat block.

Also all you idiots posting screencaps, that isn't what this thread is for. Screencaps =/= Copypasta.

Truth.

To what end does one save copypasta?
Why is one better than another?
Honestly curious.

The only benefit I can think of to copypasta over screencaps is misleading others into thinking it's original.
Which would only be occasionally amusing, but not in this thread.

HI FLARE

Copypastas lend themselves to the creation of variants, just look at all the versions of the Katanas are Underpowered in d20. As such saving them for use in creating variants is a worthy use.

>because the DM really, really hates Bulgarians
This always makes me laugh. Every time.

That was before the new "Manager“ turned his eyes this way. Because shit moderation making everything worse is also a part of the cycle.

Don't suppose you know the source of this?

That's pretty hot.

yourembarrassingmoments.com
I found it when I randomly googled topless larp or something of that nature.
Most of the stories are bog standard things (dared to flash the pizza guy, got locked out in my underwear), and many do give the same air of "not sure if real", but it is passable for when you want to "warm up".

I was more just curious about the nation this happened in.

>I was at my house with my friend when she suddenly started to un dress. I watched stunned as my friend took off her bra and panties. My friend saw my face and surged saying, “it’s hot in here.” I giggled and she grinned saying, “why don’t you try it?” Before I could protest she grabbed my top and started to take it off. At first I protested but soon let her undress me. After I was naked she suddenly drew me near and grabbed my breasts. Then she squeezed my tits and I started to moan. But she didn’t stop and continued until milk started to flow out of my nipples. I would have gone red but was too busy moaning. After she let me go we had some steamy fun. (I’m not lesbian)
Gee I wonder if that's real or not.

She says it's Italy.

greatest victory ever

Yeah, I know the feeling, I'm able to not let it ruin stories for me, but I can definitely see how others may feel differently.
Just think of it as fiction with the occasional thing that actually did happen. Or just y'know, go somewhere else, I'm sure you can find somewhere that fills the need in a better way for you.

>inter-planar take out
I feel like my setting needs this.

I like to see the ones you consider the best.

Y'alright.

That's it. I'm sick of all this "stale old copypasta" bullshit that's going on in Veeky Forums right now. Masterwork Bastard Sword copypasta deserves much better than that. Much, much better than that.

I should know what I'm talking about. I myself wrote a genuine copypasta edit in Veeky Forums after 250 posts (that's about 3 days on the board) and have been practicing with it for almost 2 years now. I can even make cynical Veeky Forums nerds rage with my copypasta.

Veeky Forums trolls spend years working on a single copypasta and repost it up to a million times to produce the finest greentext known to mankind.

Masterwork Bastard Sword threads are thrice as long as Flare threads and thrice as annoying for that matter too. Any thread furries can ruin, a Masterwork Bastard Sword edit can ruin better. I'm pretty sure a Bastard Sword pasta could easily bisect a 3.5E versus 4E thread with a simple sage.

Ever wonder why moderators never deleted any Masterwork Bastard Sword thread? That's right, they were too scared to fight the disciplined trolls and their copypasta of destruction. Even when Veeky Forums was good, Anonymous saged the threads with the bastard sword copypasta first because their trolling power was feared and respected.

So what am I saying? Masterwork Bastard Sword is simply the best copypasta that Veeky Forums has ever seen, and thus, require better recognition on Veeky Forums. Here is the stat block I propose:

(Masterwork Copypasta) All trolls on the thread get +5 to rage checks, thread cannot be saged.

tl;dr = Bastard Sword pasta needs to be more effective on Veeky Forums, see my new stat block.

Filename

>Tome of Forbidden Knowledge.png

>cutting off the post number to make it harder to look up
>using cellphone caps ever
Whoever took this deserves to be interrogated using Donald Trump's methods.

What kind of food could you order?

Cosmic Brownies?

More of the same.

Literally obligatory

That entire thread was gold

I'd rather have the broodwich.

I have neither the screencap nor the copypasta for this meal.

>Broodwich
>This mysterious object from hell cannot be deconstructed or taken apart except for when it can.
>It is the most delicious sandwich in the world except for that it lacks bacon and has sun-dried tomatoes. Which might be a bonus to some but others might think it's kind of annoying.
>Anyone who consumes the broodwich is instantly taken to an alternate dimension where Jerry shows up.
>Jerry is always about 10 levels higher than the PC who eats it and he has an axe.
>If the PC's merely taken a bite of the broodwich he's only teleported there long enough for Jerry to threaten him.
>If he eats all of it then he's teleported there permanently.
>If the PC deconstructs the broodwich a mysterious voice will force him to either marry a skeleton or have brain surgery where he (in his lobotomized form) will obey all of the voices commands which will mostly be to finish off the Broodwich so Jerry can kill him.
>The Session ends before Jerry can do it.

I actually meant the meatbread thread.
But that was delightfully insane copypasta.