Monero

How do you guys feel about Monero? Considering the worse case scenario that somehow they decide to either tax crypto very hard or ban it, Do you think Monero will be the "Go to" to get your funds out?

I have a long-term position in Monero. I think its one of the cryptos with an actual utility.

Best crypto.

Completely user if you torify your life and OS.

I feel the same way, im a bit diversified myself though

-Bitcoin cash
-Monero
-Stellar Lumen (ALOT)
-Etherium
-Dash
-Ripple

I like it but I guarantee the fed (burger) is going to start snooping around in crypto soon and when they do they will go after monero so hard

i cant wait for them to try and ban monero. thats when this party really starts.

Super bullish

Streisand Effect

when the feds try and outlaw it because unlike BTC they cant regulate

it will only serve to prove moneros use case

its value it derived from its use on the DNET and it security/anonymity

Monero is the strongest out there right now. It is currently is my second most invested crypto behind BTC.

I'm in 40 percent Monero. The rest is in other moonshots, that most if the profits will go into Monero. It's not going to double overnight, might even dip as it establishes new floors after pumps to a new ATH, but I think this upcoming year is going to be full of good news for this coin, increasing integration on darknet markets, and I don't even think it will be banned once the people in power realize they can hide their money in it, kek

COLOR RED GOD DAMMIT HURRY UP AND ChANGE IT

Fucking no, it stays.

What wallet do y'all use for monero?

The official desktop one. If you don't wanna download the whole block chain use mymonero.com. It's run by one of the lead developers.

gui wallet

Britbong here, my government is slightly less autistic but I suspect they might copy fatclaps soon and demand info from exchanges. Monero'd up and have 30,000 LINK for the memes.

So in the event that Monero goes up and you need to cash out your illegitimate funds, what would be the best way to launder your crypto into cash? I heard someone mention somthing about buying gold with it and selling the bars on craigslist?

$250 end of year. $300 end of Jan.
$1k end of 2018.

Both a great long term and short term coin. Super strong.

Monero is the real Bitcoin

They already did, some army intel user posted some highly illegal TS memo about how they were trying to crack it this summer.

link to info?

lol, monero is f dead, everyone knows XZC has way better technology + masternodes !

>sentences people to death for leaving a sandwich in public
>less autistic

I doubt you'd need to go that far. Just trade with another crypto and cash out. If monero is outlawed, you know there will be some BTC/XMR trading platforms that pop up on the deepweb

the major problem with monero is that you can't buy it anonymously.....!
and if you do get some monero from whoever somehow, how are you gonna cash it out anonymously anyway? going bitcoin or exchange route makes you not anonymous
doing cash is a feds honey pot
so basis above, i'm out

i mean monero tries to be all anonymous, but nobody can be anonumous when acquiring it or cashing it out
that's what i meant^

Exchange your anonymous XMR for BTC then cashout like normal. If you plan on using your crypto gains for anything in real life then you'll have to pay capital gains tax eventually.

acquiring a lot of XMR you just deposited to exchange raises questions and concerns that you got XMR thru illegal means
How will you explain your sudden possession of 1000 XMR?
seems like there is no point in monero

well, even if you cant cashout. You still have to consider people that just want to buy illegal stuff. There is always going to be someone who wants to buy a 6 year old slave or rocket launcher and needs some type of legitimate currency that cant be traced to them

but how will they get XMR without getting traced then?

It will be accepted somewhere at the very least. Take a vacation. Plus I think you can always use the "I found them in an old mining wallet from back in the day

I would invest in Monero, except that I feel like this will be the go to "illegal purchase" coin. I like it in principle as I am an advocate on privacy, but I can't help but think that when the dank web eventually gets stomped on by the government completely, that this coin will go to shit.

An inherent property of money is fungibility. No digital currency is fungible except Monero.

nah monero is useless
btc is king

>Ban initiated
>ISPs block monero nodes/TOR
its ogre

and monero doesn't have an answer to this

btc is useless lmao

Looks like a damn neofag logo.

true

>ISPs block TOR

>when the dank web eventually gets stomped on by the government completely
wont happen lol

>what are bridges
the issue of countries outlawing Tor has already been solved

I've heard this before

Jesus, have you never heard of a VPN?

I feel threatened just looking at that
monero red is alpha as fuck

I like Monero for a store of value to tax evasion and for buying illegal shit. However, it is slow and expensive like Bitcoin.

Nowadays I hold 50% BTC, 50% XMR. As soon as I understand that there is a truly usable crypto for daily use (at least ripple level of efficiency), I will put my BTC on that.

False. Assuming XMR is truly anonymous, you can send coins from a compromised wallet to a "clean" wallet without tracking. After, you can exchange the coins in the clean wallet for fiat/BTC.

If the government decide to come at crypto, Monero will be the first on the chopping block. They can't exactly ban it, but they can ban US exchanges from selling it and they can ban exchanges that sell it from accepting FIAT payments from US banks, which essentially kills it in the US

>purchase legal cryptocurrency
>use a website like shapeshift.io to convert legal cryptocurrency to Monero
wouldn't work unless they also took down websites hosted outside the US

Don’t forget Aeon. It’s like buying Monero at sub $5

i can always transfer it to a random exchange that supports xmr, convert it to btc, and convert it back. Any ban would only further legitimize miners..

would only further legitimize monero*

100% Invested into XMR. I'm not quite following the whole "how can you acquire it anonymously" thing, but I've been solo mining it, isn't that one way if you start early?

buying monero and hodling. the only coin that is near guaranteed to still be here 10 years from now in some form regardless of what anyone tries to do to it.

Monero c'est un bon khey

ISSOU

Why would one buy Aeon? What does it have more than Monero?

but HW wallet when?

Aeon is like a lite-Monero. The Monero dev is working on bringing the latest features from Monero to it. It’s a nice little alternative and seriously undervalued.

Le mec se sent plus car il vu le pseudo d'un mec de jvc le forum blindé de kikou sur Veeky Forums.

I don't like the red downward pressure/poison arrow.

>not even Monero's final form

this
this
I'm so bullish on monero. I bought my first ones at $100. it went to $150 then it went back to $80. I never sold. It's almost $200 now and I bought more in the dip yesterday.

I keep buying this and stacking this.
It's fucking awesome tech.
cashing out will be taken care of.
Moreno has the biggest and greatest community of developers and enthusiasts that will always provide ways to cash out to bitcoin or real cash.

masternodes = centralized

this is what they used to say about bitcoin.

Yes, there will be 20 XMR to BTC platforms and 19 of them will be honeypots.
We need a trustless way to cash out.

No death penalty in bong land
Wth you talking about

Obligatory mention of SUMO which like Aeon is a XMR fork. Devs releasing GUI wallet with subaddress integration soon. Tiny market cap but rising fast.

>utiliser "kikou" en 2012+5
Ta gueule fils de pute pour voir.

or rather merchants just start accepting monero

I think its greatly undervalued

a couple of them already do, and with globee it will become even easier for merchants to accept monero, future looks very bright

Is there a way for a buyer to pay me in USD but have it auto-converted to XMR at the current exchange rate?

lol I've had the same question.
I don't want to be paid in fiat anymore just pay me with cryptos.

FFS I was watching it for weeks when it was $75 and I did nothing.

I'm fucking annoyed I missed out.

Is it still too late to buy?

Buying monero in sub 200$ prices will seem like a dream in a year from now

Its rising boyos

They don't tax crypto. they tax what lands in your bank account user. So unless you are trading for cashing stuffing it under your mattress it makes no difference what kind of coin.

The main advantages is that it can't be tracked though. So at least when you get audited they cannot see how much you have really moved around :)

If you think you can dodge taxes though, you're taking a hell of a risk if dealing in any volumes.

Especially if you're American.

What if you sell for PayPal $ and you PayPal MasterCard for purchases?

*and you use

Could anyone give me some xmr ? even 0.1 would be amazing.
Sorry cause im begging i just want to join the monero group:) thank you if you want to help.

Adress

44ihbP3PciY8JdN81hzQpB14N5LfFAybZMFW6XMSWVxi3wSNFGK6gs1CN5LLmJ6RA5Fygmp3zebaF4zUHXhuThpA8npi3oJ

Payment ID
478212f83249b1a4

mine your own and contribute to the network, faggot.

Ever hear of Shapeshift.io???
>pic related, you

sorry sir..

fuck off pajeet