youtu.be/DM8j4AF06II
youtu.be/IYCjArvHr_I
youtube.com/watch?v=WdJg6Duzzf4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

RIGHT. JUST REPORT IT.

SOMEONE GET A NEW ONE GOING.

no
>Last Thread:

What movie would you want adapted as a Jump?

The anonymouse edition.

Some form of doomsday movie, personally I don't think there are enough survival jumps. Also don't rule 1 me I couldn't make a jump for shit.

>inb4 the illuminati starts bitching about this edition

Cant bitch about what doesn't exist

Personally. Kung Fury. I'm thinking of making the jump myself to be honest.

Anyone else up for that?

Lots of jumpers can do song magic, but what songs do you sing for other reasons? I don't need to know the lyrics or anything, and even a simple description like "lullabies" or "I'll occasionally just do a death metal show to remind myself I'm a rockstar" would be nice to hear.

Jumpers, what is your good times song? Your power song? Your madness song? What is your song that isn't about manipulating the fabric of reality to your whim like?

Wow, you haven't been hear long.

A bunch of folks considered it a while back, but there's just no way to balance Hackerman. Dude's the shit, hacking time and bullets and life.

Kung fu hustle would be nice too.

No, user. We can't sink to his level.

You'd think editions bullied him when he was little or something.

Point... the movie is just so deliciously ridiculous through.

Not just the edition's missing this time, which makes me think either this is a new faggot or the old faggot's got some kind of agenda.

I hope i'm not mentioning anything already made, it's hard to keep track
Hunger games, or even battle royale would make a cool jump settings
Conan the barbarian because he knew what's best in life
Groundhog day could be fun, maybe as a gauntlet
Mummy/scorpion king jump
The league of extraordinary Gentlemen
Crows zero could be amazing too, or anything from Takashi

Just trowing Ideas on top of my head

The song of Silence, thats when you know shits about to go down.

Question about amazo if myself and 3 of my companions take amazo backup can we combine our BS amazo tech?

Huh. I didn't notice that the IRC was missing.

So what jumps are currently in progress

Suck on it fags

Now you know what this faggot is going on about.

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA

kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

Wow, OP is a trainwreck of faggotry.

>Mummy/scorpion king jump

Man. I remember we had one in WIP.

then the guy left.

Oh. Oh no. How dare the entitled clique not get their spot in the OP so that they can drag discussion away from the thread.

Sometimes I'll play a bit of Misirlou. Just 'cause.
youtube.com/watch?v=I0xUl_VRCmM
youtube.com/watch?v=kXDxYIWAT7Y
No answer. If something makes me legitimately angry, or I actually need to turn on my Rages and Mad Enhancements to beat it, I'm not gonna waste time holding a magic band together to play shit for me.

And there you have it.

Where could I import a vehicle to get a mech form that it can turn into?

We're just a trainwreck this thread.

Speaking of, a few questions: would one deem it not-kosher to have building upgrades (e.g. Steel-Reinforced Concrete) apply to a building-esque companion? Like, if said companion were a living construct - particularly a wall - from a certain Carnival Phantasm drawback?

ACU for big stuff, Macross for aeroplanes. I'm not sure if Macross import only works on planes, though. Then again, you could just do it by hand once you have the technology or the universe.

I feel like that it works the same as upgrading an android/cyborg companion. In other words, go nuts, and be creative. It's a CYOA, after all.

I'm working on Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura. I won't lie, it'll probably be a little bit before it's ready. A new job has crept in and stolen a significant chunk of my free time. There's also the problem with writing out the in-universe laws that relate to magic/technology. Getting the wording right while still maintaining the feel of the world itself is tricky. I'll get it though. I'm determined.

Fifth Element, mostly so I can faff about in the universe more than interacting with the story itself. Would /have/ to have an item that allows me to tune into Ruby Rhod's show though.
Judge Dredd would be awesome too.
Watchmen is another I'd like to see, but how you'd balance Dr. Manhattan I'll never know.
Robin Hood: Men in Tights. Just for the laughs.

Go for it. Please.

Oh I thought the ACU forced large vehicles to stay in mech form, thanks for the other answers though.

Redline gives cars a mecha form via a purchase option.

Hey WallAnon.

And I'd say go for it, if the companion's stationary enough to actually count as a building - or in your case, a wall.

How goes that chain by the way.

>how you'd balance Dr. Manhattan I'll never know
Manhattan is basically a Jumper in a low-powered universe, who took a shit ton of drawbacks this time around that keep him from doing anything of importance to the story.

The Wall has a Symbiote.

God help us all.

So user what moment are you least proud of? Was it selling mechs to terrorists, blowing up the moon or getting caught?

Literally running hell out of my basement.

Passing a DUI. It was.. insulting, to say the least.

The Prophecy because of Christopher Walken's Gabriel, but damned if I know how it would even work.

>good times

youtube.com/watch?v=T2oQcN0Jlsg

>power

youtube.com/watch?v=8IKY6UPF41E

>madness

Take a look at the translated lyrics

youtube.com/watch?v=AWAoeVhq304

>non-reality warping

youtube.com/watch?v=SUamHEvVQy0

Sure, what's it about?

I dunno, I don't think there's enough content in it for a jump and the events happen in way under 10 years

Pandascape.

...corners were cut to solve the panda repopulation drawback with minimum fuss by splicing a bacteria mosaic organ with some...extra enzymes into a single panda. Things went awry and half the park was drowned under a heaving mass of Cyriak animation-like moaning bear body parts.

Just imagine podding him and going to somewhere like Narnia or Journey to the West, where he can just ask Aslan or Buddha lots of questions.

That's actually a pretty good explanation of him, yeah. I guess you could always hand out his power with some mandatory drawbacks or something.

Black Lagoon. The whole Jump.

Pissing in an alley, not realizing it's acidity would eat through the brick and into the pizzeria.

Accidentally started an AI rebellion in Generic VW.
Started the whole obnoxious screaming let's play for children trend in Youtube.
Unwittingly got most of humanity and the elves killed in the windstone crisis due to stonewalling any attempt at military action.
Conquered (what eventually became) Central America in E.V.O. and absent-mindedly turned it into my magical realm using the Bolbox stuff.

It wasn't one of my brightest moments, but I destroyed those fucking girlscouts

But you fixed the low population problem.

I helped the Necrons regain their minds, sure they praised me and made me some Necron lord but the slaughter that caused brings me nightmares.

Bow chicka bow wow.

>Sure, what's it about?
Uh... loose canon Kung Fu Action Cop (who got super kung fu powers by being bitten by a cobra and hit by lightning) get kicked off the force for not accepting a new partner, who's an triceratops-headed humanoid called Triceracop.

Then has to go back in time to kill Hitler aka Kung Führer, who's also a kung fu master, by having a buddy named Hackerman hack into the timestream.But accidentally ends up in prehistory where he meets up with uzi-wielding viking amazons riding dinosaurs and a norse god, before getting send further in time to nazi germany by the aforementioned god.

Then the big fight with Kung Führer and his nazi army, together with his back-up consisting of all other mentioned characters.

Also, arcade robots, and surving a car while flying through the air shooting people?

It's utterly ludicrous, and amazing.

>>Sure, what's it about?
It's about 31 minutes of non-stop awesomeness.

youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_LAqiVg

Well, that...really depends on how you define "low population" doesn't it? Does the mile-high, continent-engulfing mass of roaring hill-sized bear heads and malformed, bifurcated paw-forests count as a primordial soup of bears immersed together on a physiological level like the portugese man o'war, or a single ursine hivemind? Are the hulking, sometimes skinless things popping out of its' pores other bears, or just sentient cancer blobs shat out by an eldritch immune system? Did the occasional fleshy towering human-bears struggling to break free from the main biomass while screaming for either help or to end their suffering still truly retain the consciousness of those assimilated by the furry flood, or were they just parroting the chemical impulses from the victims' death throes?

Apart from all the property damage Pandascape really forced su to confront a lot of difficult questions about the meaning of life. But yeah, the property damage was also a bitch.

Huh.

How very '80s.

I’d say Howl's Moving Castle, but it would probably be better to use the books, much more to work with.

So l will say Legend, or maybe Evil Dead/Army of Darkness.

I've been away for a while, any progress on Genius the Transgression?

I know aionon said he was working on legend but I think he forgot. Maybe ask if he is still working on it?

Ah, I love me some music.
>Good Times
youtu.be/tumEyP3XG3U
Truly encapsulates the nature of a Jumper, embracing the infinite lifetimes and journeys we will have with our companions, truly beautiful.
>Power Song
youtu.be/5p5OyLFQLCc
Does this need explanation?
>Madness song
youtu.be/XiDI4GZMVF0
This thankfully rarely happens, but I do purchase perks that render me, when the moment comes, the only thing my enemies have fear for, not god, nor death, only me.
>Song that totally isn't me pulling reality over my lap and showing it that I'm substituting it with my own
youtu.be/5xD1FAOJI84
>Song that totally is me backhanding entire concepts
youtu.be/6xqsmaOC8YA

I took the serial killer drawback from the investigation Jump. I ended up killing over a thousand people in those 10 years

Normally? Chill electronic music and/or songs with clothing puns/references. Helps keep the Fibers sedate, see?
youtu.be/N6UBtFiTJ6c
youtu.be/DM8j4AF06II

When I'm gripped by bloodlust? Symphonic Metal erry day. Power Combinations plus Fiber Hybrid and Sonic Scream lets me play my whole body like an orchestral strings section, where every seat is capable of snapping steel bars over their knee.
youtu.be/IYCjArvHr_I

Ted killed less than a hundred, user.

Ted wasn't a Jumper.

Or was he?

>Least Proud
I am bad at ranking things, and there are a bunch of moments I fucked up and just get the little twinge of guilt whenever I'm reminded of it happening.

A few times early in the whole "having imaginary children" thing I realized my lack of patience probably led to things like just using biomancy to shut the kid up while changing a diaper because I could do it safely, or forcing happiness via brain chemistry to get a good picture, or other weird acts of child abuse out of frustration. Mind controlling your kids aint okay, and I've gotten much better at handling kids over nearly a millenia of babysitting for the Inportent Clan on my off days.

There was also taking the time to teach Chimmy about human sexuality in Percy Jackson. It turned pretty manual pretty quick, but we had just gotten out of generic sugarbowl. Ten years of bottled up hormones and codependency, and then I tried to teach him how to get a date and things went south from there. And then I explained it away as just something friends do sometimes, and he was all about friendship with as many people as he can be good friends with. Even after he figured out that I was bullshitting him, he found it worked for him and kept it up.

Then there's the whole of Light of Terra where I was a bloody autocrat spending lives left and right for the smallest of gains. And the entirety of Avernum, where I took an Amnesia drawback and accidentally sapient monster rats all over the place. But we were really nice to each other and captives. And the GIFTS who were just too nice to be mean to.

I mean, they were all important lessons, really. About what kind of person I could be. It's too easy to become a monster of some sort when you have any level of power over others.

I want you to know I'm intentionally ignoring this, but not out of malice or annoyance or anything. I'm just trying to have a happy day today and it's an uphill enough battle as is.

We've already established that Quicksilver/Inari is the Jumper. And you can't have more than one, because that's potatoes.

Have a nice day! 'Tis, indeed, a rare thing.

Is the user making the Mortal Kombat jump here?

Okay, but then you're lowballing it. 1000 people in ten years is one person every four days. What kind of jumper takes four days to murder a person? Even if you're being selective in your targets and heavily ritualizing the kill, it shouldn't take you more than...I don't know, six hours or so. I'm disappointed in you, user.

He said 'over a thousand.'

Maybe he's just very selective about who he kills? Or easily distracted and lazy.

Yeah, but that means less than two thousand, or else he'd say "over two thousand". So at best he's killing 1999 people in those ten years. That brings it up to one person every 44 hours. Better, but still much worse than he could manage if he put his mind to it.

What's the best Jumps to pick up Hypnosis powers? Preferably ones that can be done without all that hand waving and incanting normal magic spells require.

I like to sing while I stealth. Got to get that morale bonus, that sweet delicious morale bonus.

youtube.com/watch?v=WdJg6Duzzf4

eh i wasn't aiming for high-score just following the urge (and yes, it was selective and ritualized enough) and i kept it localized in the island of Manhattan.

Buffyverse
Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines
Vampire the Requiem
Twilight (I think)

Hold your horses user, Exalted jump's a long way from being finished and you need the Malfeas Excellancy to pull that off.

Redwall if you're a snek

Buffy, and most Jumps with vampires offer a decent enough form of compulsion, especially Vampire diaries

Gravity Falls. Gaze Attack. Boom.

It was never too late for you guys to make a thread and ignore this one, you were all just too lazy to.

Yes, the fault is on the ones who didn't make the OP! Good boy.

The OP is a shitposter, but people could have ignored him and made a proper one.

That looks more like some form of intestines than a brain in your pic.

Oh shit some whos got good taste i fucking loved crows and i just got done reading Qp:the soul of violence.

Actually you cant. You are only allowed 1 jc thread at a time, mods settled this years ago.

I think Lapis hates me.

I don't even know what I did, I was just kinda mute.

There were five the last time he tried to pull it, and none of those died of anything but old age.

This.

Back during one of the many, many schisms we originally had the community tried to make two threads to divide the community.

Mods went 'Nope fuck you.'

see The one with the most activity survived that deletion, even though it was newer. Guess which one would have that, between one asshole's crusade thread and the one everyone is in?

Anime-style artists tend to be less than stellar when it comes to anatomy, yeah.
I just like the image because she has stars on the brain.

I am working on a big song-related project as part of my current build.
But besides straight up magic, lullabies, subsonic communication, B͍̠̦̼̞E̳̕F͢Ṟ͙̱̭̟̣I̠͡E͔͓̺̤̦̦̦Ǹ̤D͚͉̘͙̠͠I̙̳̰Ṋ̞G͏̟̘ and motivating people.

The shit that went on in our Darkest Dungeon jump.

Can we choose Nyarlathotep for our Dresden Files Job Offer or are Outsiders off limits?

battlefield baseball and destroy all monsters

How the fuck can a over shoulder machine gun work without the recoil causing the gun to fly over someone's shoulder after the first burst of shots?

companions can't take it ,it says so in the notes

Same way a loli can heft it and also not be defeaned by the sound or burned by the brass.

Obviously because you granted her your power satan.

Historically? They're generally too heavy to tip, which is why in the world Wars they were fired from foxholes or from behind cover.

Being unwieldy is why they weren't adopted in favor of more conventional designs

Thanks Satan.

Where is there an update not on the drive?

it's in the notes, also it should cost too much

Almost killing evangeline trying to break the barrier in Negima. It started a long string of me screwing her over unintentionally and led us to be enemies.

Terraformars, I used a robot and golem army to wipe out the Johj. I know people are going to be WTFing here but. They were a sentient species. They couldn't live peacefully with humanity.
That jump went terribly for me and I can't help but think it was Karma.
Committing Genocide is a hard act to top when talking about worst things you have done.

Ah found it. well time to ditch my companions for necessity.