MTG lore: All about Dem Flakes Edition

PREVIOUSLY ON THE FLAKE THREAD:

DIOMEDES stabs people with his spear. FLAKE CARDS. New Eldrazi flake, because we needed one, right guyz? FLAKE SHEET NEEDS UPDATING. Anna has an amnesia buddy. Snowplanes. We finally got Gaia X Will ship and it's SAD HOLY SHIIIIIT MY FEELS . New time flake. RtR lore fucked up. Shroedinger's Messenger. Kinrakar is super tsun-tsun for DIOMEDES.

Last thread writefag posts:

Nishal, Iosha, Del, Veldren Symon and Anna LET THE THREADS CONTINUE TO FLOW FORTH!!!

PREVIOUS THREAD:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dO1rMeYnOmM
youtube.com/watch?v=G65pvuTFR_A
magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/feature/plane-shift-zendikar-2016-04-27
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WHY IS IT SO FUCKING SAD, Veeky Forums????

FUCK.

youtube.com/watch?v=dO1rMeYnOmM

Repostan' newish flake, hoping it gets put into the op picture in a few threads.

So... We find out that Jace can telekineticly chain an army to the ground.

And that The Raven Man can actually keep Jace out of Lilana's mind.. But, for what purpose? What does The Raven Man not want Jace to find out?

And we find out that The Raven Man is real, as Jace acknowledges his presence.

And we find out... that Jace learned The Raven Man's name... A name we did not get to hear.

What the fuck WotC?

You think so? It's only one creature, and B/R doesn't use big stompy stuff.

The guy who updates the OP image seems to be MIA, there's about a dozen flakes all missing from it.

Answering this post from last thread, Fiorenza used to have that kind of haughty, cold personality that nobles in Paliano tend to get. This isn't to say she was like this all the time, but most of her life was spent in the Paliano Academy, backstabbing and one-upping was kind of par for the course there. She dealt with it by divorcing herself from the whole deal, so she became pretty closed off.

After the whole time fuckery happened, she's lost a bit of her distance, but replaced it with the fact that she's missing significant portions of her memory. Not stuff like "oh, I can't remember where I'm from or my family" but more along the lines of "wait, how do I use doors again" and "I don't remember what this spell I know does, but it certainly does something". She's also pretty paranoid, minorly so back in Fiora, but after she was almost murder-ransomed, she's gotten pretty jumpy.

Basically, paranoid timespiracies. She's very much a scholar in the end though, so that's kind of the root of her personality.

Actually, I'm here. I'm just letting it stew for a week before I add them all.

Not updated for three days does not equal 'MIA.'

also reposting her sheet, since it came kind of late last thread.

Has it only been three days? Damn, could have sworn it was longer. Sorry!

>Jace
If you knew the answer why did you ask...

Again i ask if you want to give some hints on how she behaves with others in case of writefags feeling like doing their job.

Four days, closing in on five, but still.

Just answered a little of that here .

tl;dr she's really paranoid, very selective in her memory and knowledge of things, but a lot of that is adopted from being in Paliano. Break through all of that and she's smart, inquisitive, and pretty chill.

It is ok man, beside, i feel like new flakes have to deserve their places. Anyway, full art, just in case.

My flake again.

Full pic.

People save every flake, you don't need to keep posting them.

No flake has to 'earn their place.' All are equally shit.

Good future member of the Time Squad.

You need to be of a certain quality of shit though.

I dun trust you's. __

Some people request flakes. Some people also like to perpetuate the newer flakes because people in the threads aren't as familiar with them.

Vronak and Cromat-dude are in, so the bar is lowwwww.

What actual flakes are apart of the Snowstorm story? Will and Gaia are background things, and it looks like Zix and Belagir are the main characters. Symon and Anna are in by association, who else?

Are you guys really claiming that your timey-wimey and mother earth milf shenanigans are 'the snowstorm story' now?

This fuckin' kid again.

As the person that is maintaining the snowstorm, my retort to that is no, you really don't. There's no standards here. See .

I hope not, William a shit
Shiiiiit

I wouldn't say it's "the" story. But it's certainly a story.

Well, why aren't YOU in Innistrad, investigating the bad vibes?

Well, there's Nishal and his crew (including Iosha and the Messenger) who want to hack into Gaia to get her help to bring about Mirrodin Pure.

Then don't call it the snowstorm story as if it's the sole one and the most important one. Not all of us want to participate in the ego trip of William and Gaia's creator(s).

I would. Tell me moar.

Speaking of which, anyone have tabs on all of the stories going on right now?

It's spooky, and spooky things are happening right the fuck now.

Well we dont have an actual story so far outside of it. Seriously people, tell some stories! What kind of block/set would your flake be in!

I'm not the same poster as Calm your shit.

>Not all of us want to participate in the ego trip of William and Gaia's creator(s)
That's all fine and dandy, dude. No one is saying that you should.

Thread music?
youtube.com/watch?v=G65pvuTFR_A

I know OP said he was compiling a repository, but he's not released it yet.

Fuck no, Rakkor is never going back.

Jace is playing Blues Clues.

Liliana is doing literally nothing for days.

Angels are going berserk mode.

No one is paying any attention to Geralf & Gisa.

And the Spooky Moon has something to do with Nahiri and possibly Emrakul.

No one is interested in nahiri's autism fit if you mean that.

This is bigger than an autistic geologist.
The moon, user, what does it mean.

The fuck happened to Rakkor in Innistrad?

I AM IN INNISTRAD AND HOLY SHIT I AM KNEE DEEP IN ZOMBIES

kek

>that feel when you're just chilling in the marshes and woodlands, trying to get to grips with the relatively normal critters of the world and then innistrad throws you this curveball.

>Remes
Nope. Keeps away from literally anything that is titanic enough to warrant it being the focus of a block. He is a minor villain at best.

>Cala
She's probably there, holed up in someone's library for entirely different reasons, and will leave as soon as she wants to go do something else.

>Jakrol
He could not care less.

Turns out, the moon is actually a giant myr reservoir.

Neah, it just encases all the Innistradi Elves.

Who were locked away for partaking in the making of Peter Jackson's Hobbit.

>Ivander
Sengir is being too much of a dick, he'll be back in eldritch moon.

>Varametra
What's an Innistrad?

>Naran
She'll probably show up to check out the skaberen and their lightning stuff. Shit's cool.

>Huija
Fuckin hell, MORE zombies? Time to go purging.

>Fiorenza
Under the impression that if she touches another plane, it's gonna go time spiral within a week.

>Azof
He's there, happily eating up mana and the occasional demon in Ashmouth.

TOO MANY FLAKES ON THE DANCE FLOOR

THE COCK SEES ALL

And so DIOMEDES goes to fight the entire fucking moon!

>Murdock
WAY too spooky for her.

Kixdle can deal with the over population problem.

SO IT HAS COME TO THIS!

Alright second write-up before bed. I just don't know how to make this curious croc magical without it sounding dumb. Best alternative I got is have him walk early on in life and he learns magic somewhere else.

magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/feature/plane-shift-zendikar-2016-04-27

Courtesy of /5eg/. Enjoy. Plenty of good shit in here.

DIOMEDES somehow achieves escape velocity through nothing but the power of his abs.

DIOMEDES, PLZ, THE TIDES.

Fuck the Mermaids and Octopussies.

>Zenri
As it turns out, on a plane where humans are the primary meal of choice for nearly everything, including some other humans, being a creature that appears to be a fun-sized human isn't a great time.

>Dyna
Insufficient treasure, too many of the monsters are too easy to kill. Also, people kept thinking she was a monster instead of praising her and she's not here for that.

>Sonia
Is there, but too busy trying to help humans get to shelter from angel attacks to do much investigating.

>Astera
People got the wrong idea bout her legs and tended to shoot at her, which made it very hard to collect stories. Left and decided she probably shouldn't go back when the only people that would talk to her instead of going for weapons or running away screaming were demon-worshippers.

HOW WILL YOU PASS YOUR LIFEGUARD COURSE NOW!

Don't worry! DIOMEDES is coming for the tides next! Cant fight the coming tides my gloriously toned ass.

The key, is being literal magic.

He who said you cannot fight the tides JUST WASN'T TRYING HARD ENOUGH

So it has finally come to this. Infinite hordes of myr produced on the surface of moon descend on Innistrad and only DIOMEDES can stop the apocalypse of small robots.

I'm already on Innistrad, dealing with being a vampire that's short an enchanted kidney!
I'm just posting to see how many people in this thread get this reference.

Only one of the planeswalkers I made is aware of Innistrad and she comes from there. After a pretty fucking bad experience with a Voldaren vampiress, she's not going back any time soon.

Talo?

DIOMEDES vs The World when?

> Kixdle
She hates Innistrad and it's half-assed fuckboi planeswalker story arcs... Unless Spooky Moon blows up the entire plane. Then she'll love Innistrad. Explosions are fucking awesome.

> Rakkan
Blurb. Blurb. *swims in a circle* Blurb.

> Gwendolyn
Been there. Took all it's dead Saints. And moved on.

> Emile
She'll be there soon. She's drawn to certain interplanar tentacle monsters. And no, not because she is one. Because she's not.

> Kirelah
Does it have some cute artifact creatures?

Musa, but yes Talo was the one who took out the kidney

By fucking the Mermaids and Octopussies. Duh.

>tfw the moon is actually a giant

>I can't take much myr of this.

>Del
What's an Innistrad?

Besides, outside of wheat and corn, does Innistrad have any flora that doesn't want to kill you?

>tfw your plane is under siege from the moon and all you can do is hope this idiot with abs can save you all.

You don't have faith in the MIGHTY DIOMEDES?

No.

Shamefur dispray.

>all of the elves are trapped in the moon
>>Elf
>and I can free them
>> Elf no
>and they'll repopulate Innistrad
>>Stop it Elf.
>bit it's too high up.....
>>-relieved vampire noises-
>but if I use vines...
>>ELF
>I can bring it down to Innistrad.
>> I'M FUCKING WARNING YOU
>Chandra!
>>>What's up?
>Help me blow up the moon!
>>I WILL CUT YOU!
>>>Sure!
>>!!!

>monsters falling from the moon
We FF8 now?

>monsters

Thats mean

Being Sorin is suffering

>Now that Avacyn is dead. I can't go traipsing throughout the multiverse, I need to protect my home
>>Don't worry, Sorin. I'll bond with the soul of this plane and create a guardian.
>Elf, don't you dare.
>>Innistrad Ashaya!
>>>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>do you ever listen?
>>...oh

When they are falling from the moon, no it's not.

Cromat?

No, you nerd goggles.

Also reposting
When someone planeswalks, they go to another plane. You can't planeswalk to the same plane - and Otaria and Shiv are on the same plane (and the things between Shiv and Zhalfir also seem to be Dominarian locations, as is Zhalfir itself)
Was going to say that Zhalfir itself has been just plain GONE since the Invasion, but it sounds like you're talking about the sea near where Zhalfir used to be so that doesn't make her pre-Invasion by necessity

>Veldren
Not enough dragons to "study", plus he'd probably get thrown into a pyre, a volcano, a devil hole, or something
>Frances
He'd probably go just for the wurms and hydras
>Belloski
Faithless looting isn't faithless if you never had faith in the first place

Nishal isn't what you call a "dog person"

Iosha would probably be interested in geist-fuelled artifice

I wasn't aware of this detail... though I am pretty ignorant about how new walkers operates. I'll rewrite that bit, thanks.

Just need to put a stop in between Otaria and Shiv, since 'dragon lair' can be anywhere really. Maybe change the dust elemental to a different elemental (or add another thing in between that and Zhalfir, since the only known plane with dust elementals is Dominaria).

Fear on a white card. I miss those times.

There's an Elemental made out of hedrons on Zendikar, so a dust elemental there wouldn't be too far-fetched.

That's why that was a 'maybe' rather than a 'you should' - while we haven't seen a dust elemental on any plane other than Dominaria, it's possible they COULD exist elsewhere.
However, you can't planeswalk from Otaria to Shiv without going to another plane first

And you can't just travel through time all willy nilly without being made of Silver.
But hey

And that stops me from wanting to help keep a newer flake from contradicting something that was explicitly stated by the creative team because...?
I wasn't in these threads for the earlier flakes, doesn't mean I can't make suggestions to note where the newer ones are contradicting canon stuff.

Think it should be better this way.

i need a drink