EOY 2018 $50/Link

EOY 2018 $50/Link

Other urls found in this thread:

etsy.com/uk/listing/560756444/pink-wojak-chainlink-link-vinyl-stickers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I’d be pretty comfy if that were true. Unfortunately none of the developers seem interested in helping us get there.

give me your time machine

believe in the Sergey that believes in you

Spicy call mate

Rory met Steve on Grindr. You see, it's an open secret that Steve is a sissy bottom. Rory was on vacation in CA with his wife and her mongrel negro child at disneyland when Rory matched up with Steve on grindr. They were both at Disneyland that day and like the degenerate homos they were (Rory being closeted), they needed to hook up in a public bathroom or behind a bush somewhere. Rory found an opportunity to seperate from his wife and negro while they were waiting to get on the pirates of the carribean ride, the wait was still 30 minutes which was enough time for a quick pozzing. Rory feigned illness from the lunch they had earlier, and headed to nearest bathroom where Steve was waiting.

After bottoming out inside Steve, Rory pulled out his iphone and looked at his blockfolio. Steve noticed this and asked him about his holdings. After Rory mentioned NXT, Steve told him his "thick daddy" helped create NXT. Rory was exstatic, and flew out to New York the next day to meet Steve's thick daddy, Sergey.

0.06 $ eoy

What do you mean he believes in me?? He stole all of my money thats all I know.
Is he really going to announce something in december or is just more bullshit from this team?

We'll be made to pay for those gains, though. We'll be bagholding at $0.15 per coin max through late next year and then it'll take off all at once. That's some arduous bag holding. Look to your left. Now look to your right. At least one of these people isn't gonna make it.

Sergay already escaped to tropical islands with pounds of coke.

In the meantime we should hodl our Waifu tight.

Nice

you linkies are so vocal. gtfo with your russian scamcoins

Where is baller pepe?

More like 50 sats

This shit will be dead, some competent team will present world same thing which actually exist and work, with good communication and promotion it's gonna boom and be most imortant thing after BTC and ETH

never sell always buy

*brapps at you*

W-why did we get in so early then?

Crypto newfag here (sort of)

How do I buy an alt like LINK?

Pls help

So you're saying the idea is good but its bad investment because... They dont hype an un-finished product?

buy btc on coinbase

move btc to binance

buy LINK on binance

I gave him a call last night, told him that biz were onto him and he needed to get back to work coding GO. He sounded disgruntled and hung up mumbling some shit about swift being assholes

Thanks brah

There is no product silly, just dreams Veeky Forums idiots fall for

Dont do that

What you want to do is:
1 buy eth on coinbase
2 move eth to binance
3 sell eth for link

BTC's fees will sting.

Use lite or eth unless we're in a bull that will make up for the difference by the time you commit.

>They dont hype an un-finished product?
>un-finished

Make account on gdax. Send USD to coinbase USD wallet. Send money to gdax USD wallet. Buy Eth. Send eth to etherdelta wallet. Buy link with eth. Cheapest way.

linkies rhymes with lambos

>un-finished
So no product on the market which change extremely fast, wow

Also Link team is literally piece of shit

Can't believe you people actually hyping this shit and make newfags like buy such shit which they gonna lose their money on

Thanks brahs

I already have $600 in BTC and $90 in ETH. I’ll use ETH to play around with alt coins.

you are going to regret making this post

sergey will be back!!

Alright Im gonna bite
Please enlighten us about the crypto marker
What are you invested in? Why did you invest on it? What problem does it solve?

Lol worst part of chain link is no team communication. ETH was exactly the same.

etsy.com/uk/listing/560756444/pink-wojak-chainlink-link-vinyl-stickers

C'mon now linkies, buy a sticker to show how deluded you are

yeah and look how that turned out
Go fud yourself to death nolinkers

if Link gets near $50 ever I will ejaculate uncontrollably for several days straight

a true linkie would give free stickers to everyone major and above

Zimbabwe waking up
Pump incoming

Funny I was just looking at ETH chart. Noticed how it went up to $2 then bleed for 6 months to $.50 then exploded. I wondered how many ppl hated themselves for selling. We’re you around then?

funny world we live in where people aren't willing to wait even 6 months for potential 100x gains

I'd do that if I wasn't poor

Your pajeet is showing.

We're waiting

I own 16k link bro

My promise to you is that when this cracks $1 ill buy 777 of your fucking stickers for wholesale price, cap this if you want

if link is $50 i will have close to 50 million dollars. that would be ok with me

I don't put my money into crypto shit, only real stocks

>ETH had something in common with my shitcoin, it will make me rich!

Stay poor kids and flip burgers good so you can lose some more cash

good, remember to maintain a 70/30 fud/shill ratio, onwards lad

Anyone around during the 6 month ETH bleed? What was it like?

depth chart on etherdelta looking sexy af

They aren’t a true linkie, they are a qt uk Asian selling meme stickers as a side buisness on Etsy. LINK is now at pickle rick, Pepe and kekistan levels of memery.

I love how sergey makes neets reeee with a deafening silence.
all i can hear is a thousand neets reeeeeing

>rentfree
>EOY2018$50LINK

ITT: Baghodlers SEETHING

you cunts fill your bags with lead, we fill them with neutron stars.

same let's see the genius investor's picks. inb4 btc/eth maximalist kek. no, i forgot, xmr's the trending top coin now for genius biztards. kek

>I don't put my money into crypto shit, only real stocks
Then what the fuck are you even doing here?

As if something being developed by a man who is too busy raising his wife's son to give us updates could ever be that successful

Link has a terrible team, just try and make your money back and keep it in something worthy BTC, xmr, eth, usd

I was around when it was 12 dollars but i was a normie. Owned no btc. Believed in the project but wanted to learn stock trading before going in to crypto because of the volatility. Enjoying my meager 10% gains and then
Eth went parabolic and never stopped. Then btc went parabolic too. Now im deep in crypto with so much gains.

My bags are heavy and my arms are tired

Kek'd

1 Billion Supply... if you hit $5 by the end of year I'll donate every BTC I currently have to the "Cash Me Outside" girl

>1 billion supply
>doesn't mention that 640+ million are not in use
kek, not confident enough to say $1?

I just watched that video... he just insults her in front of her mom on tv, so he can make drama /money. What a family friendly fucking "Dr."

How true? do you hold ETH yourself on its infancy?

Dude... i thought i saw her. Fuck thats that bhad barbie bitch lmao. thats fucking hilarious. fuck I feel late to that

It's 350 million circulating and end of year is in one month so you're probably right

Topkek, great creativity.

only 50$?
kek