WARNING---CRYPTO GOING TO SLEEP

sorry guys, crypto going back to sleep for 12-18 months. hope you cash out some tonight to get you through.

No way, we need a Mt. Gox 2.0 for that to happen

>finex exit scam inc
oh fugg xddd

I cashed out of all my initial investment, the rest is gravy

>cashed out initial investment

doesn't consider the 1000 hours spent watching charts he could have been on his kneepads

that's not how TA works, sry

I knownthisnisntruenbutnim not selling

>watching charts

Hodl

no reason to hold much. BTC will go under 1000 again. could go a lot lower with ww3 next year

uptrend is not over until 2019

You're both wrong might go to 13000 but no higher and then a slow devalue from peak price to 40-60% of that over the next year and a half.

If it goes to above 12k it's because the downtrend has reversed and it will keep going up significantly if that happens.

Everyone knows that price of crypto is now going down. Will last for a while. I decided to sell at top and get back in when the dumping is over. I can probably increase my brc holdings 10x

>hoping he didn't use miss out on the xmas rush

?

pullback is obvious but looking 10 months ahead is another lottery guessing. Give it time charts will show god damn it.,

BLESS FIBS

I completely agree we're going to see a massive pullback from here. No way in hell does this winter last as long as the crash in 2013 though. There's way too much pent up demand for the prices to fall low enough to kill BTC or to keep the price down that long.

We'll crash over the next couple weeks, and by late Februrary/early March we'll be seeing strong growth trends re-emerging. By May/June we'll be seeing a well supported $12k, and by December next year we'll be seeing $25k easily.

There will be a reckoning very soon (looks like its likely already started). It will slaughter many people's portfolios. But we won't be waiting a year and a half to see it return to its current prices.

I think its still long time, past months i have learnt that 1 month in crypto feels like half year or even faster, 2k corrections can happen in 2 days...

I agree with this, if we dont have ww3, almost 100 sure we have a massive war in 2018.

fucking hope so. more time to accumulate.