KANT-O-CELLE QUEST: I WILL GO DOWN WITH THIS SHIP~

TWITTER: twitter.com/planefag
ARCHIVES: forums.spacebattles.com/threads/kant-o-celle-quest-a-kantai-collection-game-transcribed-from-Veeky Forums.345865/

You wake up painfully stiff in places you didn't even know you had.

For a few seconds your brain tries to spin that into a penis joke, but it trails off without finding any traction. Surprisingly, your thigh isn't screaming in agony like it usually does in the morning - perhaps due to the warmth. You never found heating pads very effective (or anything else, for that matter.)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MV5w262XvCU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Or maybe it's just the distraction. Shoukaku ended up sitting in your lap, legs dangling off the side of your kitchen chair, sleeping peacefully with her head on your shoulder. Tilting your head results in a truly alarming series of cracklesnappops from your poor spine, but the racket doesn't even make her stir.

A soft sound from the living room precedes Willie's entrance - she's kind of floating in a daze, a thick blanket still wrapped around her like a cloak, trailing after her on the floor. She kind of weaves her way towards the refrigerator, slapping her tiny hand around randomly till she hits the tab for the water dispenser in the door. She just hangs her head back and uses it like a water fountain, letting it pour down into her mouth, then mumbles her slow, sleepy way out of the room.

Shoukaku stirs on your lap a bit, nestling closer to you and hiding her face against your neck as the rising sun's rays slip through the angled blinds on the kitchen window.

Time to wake up and face a brand-new day.

[ ] TO BREAKFAST!
[ ] How about we make hot pockets or something before trekking back into that never-ending shitshow. Seriously, every time you go in there. Every time. The officer's club is cursed.
[ ] Try one of the base restaurants for a change. They pay you well enough, after all!

>[X] TO BREAKFAST!
Man, I sure do love having quests here on Veeky Forums where they can be easily archived and aren't cluttered up by dumb gimmicky board features. It's great. I hope it never ends.

>[ ] TO BREAKFAST!

The Officer's club is a never-ending source of new and interesting diversions. Clearly we need more of these.

>[ ] TO BREAKFAST!
let's see how long this thread stays up eh planefag?

>[X ] TO BREAKFAST!
We're not a janitor and the best things happen at the officer's club.

>>[ ] TO BREAKFAST!
The bacon calls.

KANT-O-CELLE QUEST: I WILL GO DOWN ON THIS SHIP

fixed

>[ ] TO BREAKFAST!
We really fucking need to deal with the dream bullshit like we should have before shou got all weepy and kept us from following up

>[ ] How about we make hot pockets or something before trekking back into that never-ending shitshow. Seriously, every time you go in there. Every time. The officer's club is cursed.

Also:
The ending is pretty indicative of what I imagine will happen to Hate.

>[ ] Try one of the base restaurants for a change. They pay you well enough, after all!
Fuck the O Club

>[X] Try one of the base restaurants for a change. They pay you well enough, after all!

The point about the O-club being a shitshow stands. But if we try to make something here, Willie's going to want to help.

We don't want Willie's brand of help. Take the girls to Dennys or something.

>A soft sound from the living room precedes Willie's entrance - she's kind of floating in a daze, a thick blanket still wrapped around her like a cloak, trailing after her on the floor. She kind of weaves her way towards the refrigerator, slapping her tiny hand around randomly till she hits the tab for the water dispenser in the door. She just hangs her head back and uses it like a water fountain, letting it pour down into her mouth, then mumbles her slow, sleepy way out of the room.
I see Willie wakes up about as well as I do.

[ ] TO BREAKFAST!

>[ ] TO BREAKFAST!

Dammit fap angel I have a paper to write.

>[x] FUCK EVERYTHING
ZOMG hiroshimoot is sending quests into the jew oven

[ ] How about we make hot pockets or something before trekking back into that never-ending shitshow. Seriously, every time you go in there. Every time. The officer's club is cursed.

>[X] TO BREAKFAST!

Ooi please.

[x] How about we make hot pockets or something before trekking back into that never-ending shitshow. Seriously, every time you go in there. Every time. The officer's club is cursed.

por que no los dos?

>[ ] TO BREAKFAST!

>[ ] How about we make hot pockets or something before trekking back into that never-ending shitshow. Seriously, every time you go in there. Every time. The officer's club is cursed.
Yup offircer's mess is a silly place.

>[ ] Try one of the base restaurants for a change. They pay you well enough, after all!

fap angel fighting the power of hiro
he is the hero we deserve

>[x] TO BREAKFAST!

What could possibly go wrong

>[x] TO BREAKFAST!

>[X] How about we make hot pockets or something before trekking back into that never-ending shitshow. Seriously, every time you go in there. Every time. The officer's club is cursed.

Every thread

[X] How about we make hot pockets or something before trekking back into that never-ending shitshow. Seriously, every time you go in there. Every time. The officer's club is cursed.

>[X] How about we make hot pockets or something before trekking back into that never-ending shitshow. Seriously, every time you go in there. Every time. The officer's club is cursed.

The tilde is lewd anough, user.

[ ] TO BREAKFAST!

>[ ] TO BREAKFAST!

BOY IT SURE IS NICE HAVING A THREAD ON A BOARD THAT HAS A WORKING ARCHIVE, HUH?

entering the officers mess with shokaku is going to send the base rumor mill into overdrive.

>[x] Try one of the base restaurants for a change. They pay you well enough, after all!

>I officially have to cancel today. Words cannot express your disgust right now
FIXED THAT FOR YOU

We get plenty of crazy as is, no need to start our day out with it.

Since when are we going in there with her?

As compared to the normal harem he enters it with? "Is that his beard?" "Yes, I think she is trying to straighten him out."

Eh, we've had breakfast with her before and people were still more occupied with when we were gonna fuck Ari

>[x] TO BREAKFAST!

Hopefully this is making breakfast at home choice.

Not sure if he's even involved in this, just some mod who wants to ensure "meaningful" content here (mainly edition bitching)

Shenanigans every time.

[X] TO BREAKFAST!

There is literally no where on base where something crazy won't happen. At least in your apartment, there's a relatively minimal chance of that.

>[x] TO BREAKFAST!

This is to be Hate's fate:

>Acting as if something else won't interrupt whatever plan/option we take.

>Willie and Shoukaku
>minimal chance of shenanigans

>>[ ] TO BREAKFAST!

>[x] Try one of the base restaurants for a change. They pay you well enough, after all!

Depending on what's available; a japanese shipgirl's reaction to Denny's or IHOP?

>[X] TO BREAKFAST!

>never-ending shitshow
But that's our morning entertainment!

two of them as opposed to probably nearly a hundred of them, even if Willie is enough shenanigans for fifteen shipgirls.

Torn between this and restaurant.

Hate's fate is to be passed around as a hug pillow while he rants about Odin. Later, they do his hair and nails

HA. AHA. EVERYTHING WENT EXACTLY AS PLANNED

I AM NOW OFFICIALLY INVINCIBLE.

THERE IS NOTHING THAT CAN STOP ME NOW.

I'LL TELL YOU ALL ABOUT IT LATER.

PHYSICS IS NOW MY BITCH.

[ ] Try one of the base restaurants for a change. They pay you well enough, after all!

They pay you so much, yet it just sits in your savings.
The worst kind of feeling at times.
Go splurge.

The added tools are nice, but the image restriction is retarded as hell.

heh

>[x] TO BREAKFAST!
but maybe without so much EXCLAMATION MARK!
because last time we flustered a carrier we got catapulted into the sea

Hey planefag, how does it feel having your failures as a writer validated by the rules of /qst/?

[X] How about we make hot pockets or something before trekking back into that never-ending shitshow. Seriously, every time you go in there. Every time. The officer's club is cursed.
Settle will become a shut in like the rest of us.

>HA. AHA. EVERYTHING WENT EXACTLY AS PLANNED
>I AM NOW OFFICIALLY INVINCIBLE.
>THERE IS NOTHING THAT CAN STOP ME NOW.
>I'LL TELL YOU ALL ABOUT IT LATER.
>PHYSICS IS NOW MY BITCH.

You unironically called yourself invincible. You getting bodied is almost inevitable at this point.

well the hot pockets option just delays the entry and going to a on base restauraunt would be even worse

We light think of giving Ari a heads up. Otherwise we may not survive breakfast. We did have Willie as a chaperone to back us up if needed.

they decided to drop the image restriction already

I'm sure the shot will just follow us home, but let's see.

So what's left is archiving and massive amounts of salt from user?

Should we be calling you Shimakaze Heterodyne now?

exactly

Actually responding to ones constituents? Is it too late for Veeky Forums to run for President?

>[ ] TO BREAKFAST!

Pretty much. Lewdquests will continue in pastebins and ghost threads, as they always have.

>[x] How about we make hot pockets or something before trekking back into that never-ending shitshow. Seriously, every time you go in there. Every time. The officer's club is cursed.

[x] TO BREAKFAST!

>>TO BREAKFAST!

[x] How about we make hot pockets or something before trekking back into that never-ending shitshow. Seriously, every time you go in there. Every time. The officer's club is cursed.

but in order to run we must first answer the question - who is this "Veeky Forums"? A hacker? A sys admin? the world may never know~

YOU DO NOT COMPREHEND WHAT I HAVE BECOME.

Well, I was hoping that the more talented amoung us could at least keep the Chinese from stealing my OPM file on a weekly basis.

>[ ] TO BREAKFAST!

Did you figure out how to miniaturize your super engine?

>[x] How about we make hot pockets or something before trekking back into that never-ending shitshow. Seriously, every time you go in there. Every time. The officer's club is cursed.
So when do we go back to work?

what about allowing nsfw stuff?

Speaking of admins doing silly things guess what a certain site is going to start doing to people who the word "Trap".

votes called~

And power it with sake and fervent nationalism?

WELP, ignoring all that /qst/ drama, assuming this quest doesn't get booted off Veeky Forums tonight, DESTROYER DAD: POCKET BB EDITION is done and ready to go! Now it's time to decide the next one!

>Ushio
>Miyuki
>Shigure
>other

reeeeeeee

As much as I'd like to see Hate's new addition to his spider collection, let's not. They'll hunt us down eventually anyways.

>Shigure