40k General

Angels of death PDF scan edition
>Rules databases
mega.co.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
kat.cr/warhammer-40k-pdf-library-t9575373.html

>FAQs
games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata

>40k 7th edition quick reference sheet(s)
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef_V7.pdf

>Forgeworld Book index
dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>White Dwarves
mediafire.com/folder/tx4hcy4u487pv/WD

Other urls found in this thread:

walmart.com/ip/Plano-Protector-Series-Four-Pistol-Case/16662942
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Angels of death PDF scan edition

Rank and file edition.
Church your bases edition.

>Autistic Rank and File Debate Edition
Get it right.

Your pathetic rank and file insult can't phase my officerly cool.

I'll admit, all of those are better.
Wasn't in a very creative mood, sue me.

Anyways, tell me how you store your models 40k General. What do you keep them in? Where do you store them (a seperate room for a painting station and gaming stuff, just an office in your house, or something else?)

DW sure look rank and file when the Tau were BLOWING THEM OFF THE FACE OF THE PLANET LIKE GROTS

I like the aesthetic of the new Ork Flyer, but I already know its a meme in disguise, wat do?

>seriously quoting fluff

Every force has destroyed every other force.

Walmart bins. I'll probably end up buying some of these: walmart.com/ip/Plano-Protector-Series-Four-Pistol-Case/16662942 and putting some rip apart foam in there for my starting up Dark Eldar army.

I2

When was this? I remember the Dangles doing this to the Tau once. The Inner Circle must have really wanted to test "rock falls, you die" that day.

atm my desk is cluttered due to some basing attempts, i need stronger glue because elmer's isn't gonna cut it unless i prime the miniature. otherwise i keep them in my gaming box, or in a box lined with felt. if i really have them on the backburner they're in my dresser waiting for me to remember them

Could you stop? We know that they're I2 already, but what do you have to gain from this?

I wish I could say I didn't immediately recognize that image.

What's a good medium for buying/selling various 40k merchandise? I have an unopened Assault on Black Reach box I really don't want to put on ebay.

Well, the good news is, it might be on par with the Dakkajet, so it probably won't be too bad in an Ork army.

That's assuming the new Flyer rules don't fuck it up though.

>Look mom, I posted it again!

Seriously, Ork players are some of the most respectable players. They have to deal with GW shitting on them all the time and they still love their boyz.

Amazon's ebay service

Stop mucking about.

>Seriously, Ork players are some of the most respectable players

They also make a percentage of the worst shitposters. Right along with
>Tau
>Eldar
>CSM
>SM

SHIT POSTERS
H
I
T

P
O
S
T
E
R
S

Got me to laugh, I guess ill buy 3, thanks user....

eBay's the best. Are you trying to avoid seller fees? You can use something like Bartertown or trading forums but everyone there will be trying to Jew you whereas eBay forces people to buy at market or slightly below (or try to win a lucky bid).

The fees from eBay will probably be worth the ease of selling and the increased price you'll get compared to some faggot offering you half of what you would normally get on eBay.

>Ork players
They're known for being the worse type of player for knowing/understanding rules.

But then again, if they did fully comprehend the rules of the game then they wouldn't be Ork players now wold they?

I don't see much Eldar posting anymore these days.

SM shitposting is always started by other factions whining about them. Tyranids should also be on the list.

IG and BT used to be on the list.

SoB should be on the list.

And before you say Tau shitposting is defensive, there are active Tau shitposters who pretend Tau aren't OP and who actively stir up shit without provocation.

The xeno scum of the Green Lantern Core are shifted into 40K space. How does this change the universe? Would they be strong enough to be a faction?

>eBay makes you pay market price plus shipping

Exactly why no one smart uses it anymore.

There's the occasional good deal, but its not what it used to be. It's a place for sellers to Jew buyers, and for buyers to make PayPal claims against sellers.

Not trying to avoid fees. Just haven't used ebay in years. It used to be super easy to rip people off. I don't know if that's still the case, but I was just scoping out other options.

I found Bartertown earlier today, but the place seems like a shithole with others expecting me to ship goods without payment. That's not how the world works.

Yeah because every player who doesnt play Orks knows both the BRB and their codex rules by heart

I fell that alot of Veeky Forums players have picked up orks due to hazing of playing other armies and now use orks for an excuse to shitpost. Most of Veeky Forums's history is filled with
>"Shitpost"
then
>"I play orks :^)"

>/wip/ memes in my 40k general
yes

I never see eldar posters shitting it up but I agree with all other choices.

>SoB
Who?

I hate this logo they used so much, there is already an existing faction with the same type of logo that they could have used. Pic Related

I think that's some kind of logical fallacy.

He's saying "no ork player knows the rules". What non-ork players do or do not know is irrelevant.

Now, if your claim is "hey faggot, it's not like the non-ork players don't have non-rules-knowing faglords amongst them", then I suppose the counter-argument would be "yeah, but at least ALL orks don't know rules" or "two wrongs don't make a right, read the rulebook you filthy grot".

Confess your sins, Veeky Forums. Repent for you could die tomorrow.
I don't think the play at all.
I hate seeing that picture.

He's a seller, so he should definitely use it.

And then get Paypal claimed and forced to refund.

>this is your last chance to buy this item before THE STAR PHANTOMS FUCKING OBLITERATE IT FROM THE FACE OF THE INTERNET GODDAMN THEIR FIREPOWER IS SO FUCKING HIGH IT JUST STRAIGHT UP ERASES SHIT FROM EXISTENCE SO IF YOU WANT THIS SHIT YOU BETTER BUY IT NOW FAGGOT THE STAR PHANTOMS ARE COMING

I once wondered what the Fallen were.

>mfw
They're just marines who fell down the stairs on important battles, citizen. Heretical stairs can't handle the weight of loyalty perfected. Move along.

Ork players have a reputation of being especially bad.

I'm sure I'm not the only person here who has seen the kind of advice they sometimes give other players. You see them forgetting basic rules suggesting things like charging the turn you outflank, shooting one unit and charging another and shooting fliers with blast weapons.

I'd call it in character if it was still funny.

Yes! This guy gets it!

I guess im the exception to the rule as im both the Ork player and the "rules keeper"

They should implement all that shit.

How fast does GW replenish out of stock items from their website? I wanted to grab Sgt Telion

2nd for Bartertown trying to Jew you. It's not terrible to use if you are not worried about waiting a while and having to repost it onto the forums. eBay is hella easier, but you just need to be careful about how you make your auction.

Jeez, the last sentence was a joke.

>But then again, if they did fully comprehend the rules of the game then they wouldn't be Ork players...
...Because the rules for Orks are complete shit! Orks are shit!
BS2!
LD7!
I2!
They commit suicide when they fail leadership tests!
They have no invulnerable saves!

The list goes on and on.

They are all about as strong as Magnus, and replaceable, so it depends on how easily they fall to chaos.

I pop in and out of the hobby every four years or so.

I pop in when I read lore and remember how much I love the 40k universe, I pop out when I go to play and realise who I have to play with.

Oh and I forgot one last thing
Strength three

Am I better off taking a normal Bloodthirster from the Chaos Daemons book with a Blade of Blood & Greater Etherblade for +1 S Master-crafted Rampage shenannigans, or going for the new D-strength bloodthirster?

Post your favorite 30k and 40k character.

Garvy and Cato coming through.

>Want to make Deathwatch Terminator formation
>Along with 10 terminators need two TH/SS sets, one pair of lightning claws, plasma cannon, SW assault cannon, chainfist and the storm bolters/powerfists
>Plus all the shoulder pads for different chapters
sorry wallet

I don't mean to start any shit but I am legitimately curious about this.

What is the stance of the Imperium on gay marriage and transexual people?

You forgot to mentioned their crippling lack of options

Want a plasma gun? Get fucked! Want a power weapon? Better shell 25 points for the klaw!

40k is my guilty pleasure so I feel free to edgelord it up.

Within reason, of course. No traitors/CSM/Chaos for me please. I like loyal WE/War Hounds more than RG but they don't have any cool loyalist officers. That War Hound Blackshield guy is cool though.

Are they trying to summon daemons, rape babies, and want to make the Emperor cry? No? They're golden but the local government might not agree.

As long as it isn't heretical, the Imperium couldn't give less than s hit about what you do. tHere has been no fluff about butt sex and genital manipulation as heretical.

Always D-thirster, unless you have no use for a D weapon against your normal opponents.

It's literally irrelevant. As long as you're not a heretic or xenos sympathizer you can do whatever the fuck you want. Heterosexual marriage is probably unimportant and insignificant enough as it is.

The Imperium only cares for this

Are you human? If yes then get ready to repay the blood debt to the Emperor in one way or another. If no then get fucked to death by chainswords. Also pay your taxes, otherwise get raped by bolter fire.

Remember, the Emperor got rid of all religion until the Imperial Creed popped up. And the Imperial Creed doesn't mention anything about sexuality or marriage, so one can safely assume there are no taboos regarding gender, sexual orientation, or marriage, because all of those stem from old (our) religions.

Figured. Swinging at initiative 1 just feels obnoxious though, even if it is crushing everything into the dirt.

There is no overarching imperial law concerning it so it varies from planet to planet.
Some places will be fine with it, some places will flog you to death for it.

Which guy is the genestealer cultist faction?

Kaedes is one scary motherfucker. Nykona Sharrowkyn was a pretty badass RG officer, he nearly MLG420-360NOSCOPED Fulgrim and beat Lucius in two duels.

You can only swap one gift for a weapon in the chaos daemons codex and even if you could you have to choose to use one. If you have a master crafted sword and one that gives you rampage you can choose which to use for which bonus and +1 attack for having 2 weapons.

As for bloodthirsters, the D axe is generally accepted as the best, you can buy other weapons for him to clear away weakers units with suffering I1. I build the unfettered fury bloodthirster with skull reaver and a eather blade which does the same job with much more versitility but less reliability, that's something to consider.

Could a Marine and Tyranid bro do me a favor and compare any marine next to a Ravener?
I'm trying to build a serpentine Slaaneshi lord and I wanna see if the Ravener tail will fit with a Marine torso.

>no taboos regarding gender, sexual orientation, or marriage, because all of those stem from old (our) religions.
Literally all that shit is older than any religion of today.

The most oppressive regime imaginable? Really?

yes

Do tell me how you have record of prehistoric data which by definition has no record because it is pre-historical recording.

We have all those taboos today. You really think we are an "oppressive" society? All the modern day repression comes from shit like Islam anyway.

Ain't nobody being "oppressed" because they aren't being allowed to slice off their penis or marry a faggot.

The imperium as a whole doesn't care, as it is actually rather lax when it comes to laws, only caring about xenos and heretics. What you're asking is like asking "what is the human species opinion on gays and the mentally ill who mutliate themselves?"
The answer is: it depends.

The sword that gives Rampage gives Rampage just for having it. No need to swing.

I'll look into the Skull reaver suggestion though.

>with suffering I1
*without suffering I1

You can choose to use a different weapon, if you have one, and attack at I9.

What the hell are you talking about? None of the big "religions of today" are prehistoric.

We have historical accounts or records predating all of them. We don't have to dig into prehistory, because there is a period of time between prehistory and the birth of "religions of today."

>judaism is older than writing
Great b8 mate.
On the off chance you're serious, ancient motherfucking Greeks had marriage and sex and taboos about both. The fucking Romans had them too, so did Sumerians. And Egyptians. And fucking everyone. Taboos are not defined by just religions, but by the whole surrounding motherfucking culture you fucking knob.

Making a fluffy ork list

How badly will this go if i dont bring mek guns?

Do the Iron Hands have any named characters?

Smashfucker

How is being older even relevant? That it still exists is the point.

Mate, he's not a real named character. Though he is cool, I'll give ye that.

But really, do they have any?

Are you guys trying to imply that modern homophobia is due to ancient Babylonian blood cults?

I'm pretty sure it's because of Christianity and Islam etc.

I'm pretty sure it's because of our monkey brains.
You're getting a little too militant atheist.

Modern identity politics and /pol/-tumblr turf wars have nothing to do with what that poster was saying. The imperium is described as the "most-oppressive regime imaginable" in the opening blurb of every brb down through most of the editions and a significant amount of black library books have that same intro in the front.

The point is that its hard to believe the "most-oppressive regime" would be so laissez faire about anything let alone sexuality.

The premise was that taboos are caused by modern-day religions.
Because taboos are older than modern-day religions, the premise must be false.

Depends on what you're facing, but bad

Pretty sure its due to the fact that a dude sticking his dick in another dude is weird.

>tfw canadian
>CSM are STILL out of stock

I was in the military. During boot camp I didn't feel the urge to jack off even a single day in a 3 month period.

I can easily imagine an oppressive regime where sexuality is irrelevant. These are people who use their own corpses for both food and fuel and where "being innocent does not mean you are innocent".

Stop derailing and go to or else ye better get back on the subject.

Now, on subject, which army do you find the most fun? Doesn't have to be one you currently play, mind you, just one you think is the most fun to play.

The only time I'm aware of homosexuality even coming up in a Black Library book is Magot and Grifen, the lesbian couple from the Ciaphas Cain series, and no big deal is made about it there.

Taboos of any given period are caused by the religions of that given period. Makes sense to me. "Our" taboos are caused by "our" religions. "Our" stuff would be old in 40k's time.

>Because taboos are older than modern-day religions, the premise must be false.

That's not true at all. Birds cause bird shit on your car. Because bird shit is older than cars, that means it's not true?

Probably shouldve posted the list

Are you trying to imply that everything to do with gender, sexual norms, family dynamics, etc. are the cause of Judeo-Christian religion?

I don't remember very many cultures were open homosexual relationships and marriage was on par with heterosexual ones. Yes, you have cases of dudes fucking dudes, but it wasn't widely regarded as perfectly normal and accepted, or even seen the same way we see it. I mean, dudes fuck dudes in prison all the time without anyone really regarding it as homosexual relationships.

Taboos are not caused by religions.
Fear and taboos coalesce into religions.
You get out what you put in.

actually it looks solid, I just hate Buggies so i wouldnt recommend those

>The sword that gives Rampage gives Rampage just for having it. No need to swing.
It says "The bearer of the blade of blood" has rampage. If we're going by an ultra literal interpretation then unless your unit is called "The bearer of the blade of blood" then he doesn't get rampage.

Or it could mean that if he brings the weapon "to bear" against an enemy he gets rampage. Either way I don't think he gets rampage just for owning the sword.

Nowhere was it said "everything" was DIRECTLY caused by those religions.

Are you trying to imply that these current issues don't stem from current religions?

>I don't remember very many cultures were open homosexual relationships and marriage was on par with heterosexual ones.

Maybe you should brush up more on your history then.