CYOA Thread

Previous thread: Pastebin: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

To those who still care I'm going to start up work again on Hero Acedemy I've taken your guys advice and decided to expand the class list from 8 to 36 I might also add another school so if you have ideas for a general theme of school lay it on me. The classmates/friends list is also about half done. If there's anything you want to see or a type of choice you think I should add I would appreciate the suggestions

A user had some questions about this. I did my best to clear things up.

>Can you tell me how people even arrive to the conclusion that the disadvantages might somehow circumvent the princess type restriction?
Nope. Have to stay with Princess type.
>How do "Superior Princess" stacks with the choices that require mobility ? For example "On Your Best Behaviour"; can the rituals be realised anywhere or do you have to come back to your kingdom constantly?
Most of your duties could be done away from home, but you'd have to occasionally go back to take care of something important. It is a drawback.
>Are the races really supposed to combine ? I can be a Fae Drow Vampire on her way to simultaneous angel- and demon-hood.
The races can be combined. You can totally be any and all of them at once. You have eternity to sort out the potential consequences.
>Do the changes in "Not-So-Royal Behavious" affect the princess, the kingdom or the entire dream world?
Yes.
>For the "Rival Stepsister", by "she can never gotten rid of", is it meant in day-to-day life, or are any attempts to emprison / exile her fated to fail? Asking because it's a recurrent element in fairy tales.
Mostly meant the latter. It is a drawback, so she'll be around enough to be an annoyance.
>I'm wondering how you can capture a princess if you can't invade a kingdom (since only parts of them are in the "misty realm". How is the captured pricess' father suposed to free her? Send adventurers or a champion? Or is raiding with an army allowed?
Guess it's a plot hole. The way I wrote the dream princess realms pretty much means a princess can't be captured by another kingdom unless she wants to be. Maybe she does want to be captured...

What about an anti-hero school?

is there a one-page version that doesn't look like ass from compression?

I'm for it. Every CYOA needs an edgy choice.

yeah I could do that

Wonder if he's working on anything after this and the bells.

Body: Female
-Feminine
-Petite
-Beauty
-Disease Immunity
-Painfree Pregnancy
-Magical ID
-Heavenly Voice
-Submission
-Skilled

Friend: Francine
Lover (-5 to have them fall in love with me): Orion

Basically I'm becoming someones waifu, and I'm perfectly happy to do so.

>is there a one-page version that doesn't look like ass from compression?

Uhm, that's just how it looks.....

>310x849

What is this, a CYOA for ants?

The two page one is at least a little better, I thought.

Hmmm. Maybe not. Oh well.

Bigger!

I have an idea for a Pirates and Privateers CYOA but right now I'm busy doing something not CYOA related

Fuck yeah, Box Wine back at it

>Pirates and Privateers

Here's something similar so you might get some inspiration.

>Neutral

>Once And Future Queen
I KNOW I WAS DESTINED TO RULE ALONE! ALL FOR MYSELF I WILL CLAIM THE THRONE, BORN TO RULE!
>Warrior Princess
PROVED IN BATTLE, LED MY MEN TO VICTORY!
>Rebellious Princess
NO MAN ALIVE OR DEAD COMMANDS ME, I ANSWER TO THE LORD!
>Angelic Guardian
I WAS CHOSEN BY HEAVEN! SAY MY NAME WHEN YOU PRAY! WITH THE LORD MY PROTECTOR, MAKE THEM BOW TO MY WILL!
>Happy Peasants
ALL EMBRACE ME, IT'S MY TIME TO RULE AT LAST!
>Pirate Princess
ALL THAT'S THINE SHALL BE MINE, THERE IS NO STOPPING ME!

by 'element', is it meant by something like "you have elemental spellcasting magic, and your twin has the opposing magic"?

and with the bonus you both have each other's magic as well as your own?

or is it more like "you're stronger physically in summer and they're stronger in winter"? the wording is kinda vague.

I think it's a bit better, but I never got 1 page version that was quite the same.

A very strong and independent Princess indeed!

Did Italics ever remake this cyoa into something better? I kind of like it.

I haven't seen this one before. It looks rather interesting.

I always hated this one because you had to give up your immortality.

>There is be a total dick options in the cyoa.
Italics is an okay guy. Usually you're forced to do some semi-good stuff in quests and what not.

So there's no way to stay in Eden without becoming a mindless NPC, huh? Doesn't really give much of a reason to do any quests that don't have Easy Modes.

You have two choices:

Complete bare minimum quests, leave Eden, lose your immortality.

Complete as many quests as you can, stay in Eden, lose your immortality.

The CYOA does say you're allowed to stay in Eden once you've done the quests as long as you lose the immortality. Basically you're going to die anyway.

Didn't see anything about tracking or dungeoneering. Even good heroes need to know how to scout and stuff.

You can become a Vampire though.

I mean, immortality is overrated when compared to the complete death of self. I wouldn't mind staying at Eden if the place wasn't trying to mind-kill me.

I do believe it means elements as in earth fire wind water and the like.

Meh, I guess. If you really want. Some of the other options might also count, depending on if daemons age or not.

It is yeah, but it seems like that issue goes away if you complete the quests and lose the immortality. Place apparently accepts you then.

>Ruin Witch Hagia
>A.K.A. Alice
>drink connoisseur

This is just the prequel to New World, isn't it.

The white queen wants both war and peace with the queen of hearts

Naming was probably self referential, but I doubt they're related story wise. The story for New World required you to be born in the previous world, the story for this Quests one is that you just stumble there. So it wouldn't be the same Hagia, just the author re-using a character.

I choose penis cause I don't have one of those yet

Well, I already have great hair (Or would if I gave two shits about styling it) and I'm 6'2" so it's either beautiful eyes or the dong
probably the dong though since I don't even fucking know what would beautiful eyes would entail

>Quest is called "Wonderland"
>Thinks this is surprising

They're mad, what the hell are you expecting?

Does the great hair translate into great facial hair as well?

I'd go with eyes, I honestly have very dark brown almost to the point of black eyes. It would be cool with them being more than pits of darkness on my face.

No.

Shit CYOA, 0/10

Wrong, check the filename. See?

Most likely. Italics might have tried to make New World a sequel to Quests. Sad Italics later said New World isn't what they wanted in a big cyoa.

Both New World Hagia and Quests Hagia might be the same. They both conquered the same city called Veil and what user above said. She also owned a wine store in New World.

you can become the god of dragons the underworld and chaos, it's not like anything can kill you at that point. You wouldn't die of biological cause in a spirit world, and you're nigh omnipotent

The only thing that could kill you is yourself, which is always preferable to a complete, impossible to end immortality.

I really like New World, to be honest. The Points system was well implemented, the waifus were great, and the daughterus were better. I really liked how the CYOA made it so that you were legitimately a badass.

2'' taller every day. An even 6' would be perfect

Can i fuck it?

>I really like New World.
It's an okay cyoa.

>The waifus were great and the daughterus were better.
That's Italics specialty when not actually putting in lore or something.

>CYOA made it so that you wre legitmately a badass.
Villain was the bad ass in New World mate. This man was the most based companion in a cyoa.

I want Italics to finish Witches and Inquisitions or that 0rder cyoa they are doing.

fucking shit let me post the second part

Villian was a joke and a tryhard compared to the main character.

>opinion of him was meh and you didn't care too much
>always trying to one up you
>married some Empress of the North that didn't interest you and fucked her with you having front row seats
>bought a better wedding gift with his own money
>when he finally tried to fight you, it was anticlimactic and short

I love his character to death, don't get me wrong. but there's a considerable power difference between you and him. And it's weighed against him.

>Basically I'm becoming someones waifu, and I'm perfectly happy to do so.
That is the purest fetish, dedicating your love to one person

>only the shitty virtues
I feel like I could paladin harder if I went with any of the 7 deadly sin-based CYOAs than with this one.

good luck. This is the cyoa that's opposing/referencing

>not being diligence aka goku

Blood Princess
Power Behind the Throne
Demonic Contract
Once and Future Queen
Technology Upgrade
Magical Upgrade
Not So Royal Behavior

Sure?

Already have nice hair, decent eyes and am 6' 5".
My cock is already pretty aesthetic but I guess I make it vapourwave level aesthetic.

will you do a sins one as well?

To be honest I think Villian just wanted the dick from his rival.

Was that supposed to be attractive in even the slightest way?

I pictured someone who looked like Chris Chan typing that when I read that, so if a fat autist who pretends to be woman is your thing then it could be considered attractive.

see
I made Virtues (credit to a nameless user for making it not hideous to look at), but some other guy made sins. If I had the stuff to do it I'd edit the fuck out of the sins cyoa. So many errors and imbalances

>not being Pride and subjugating the other sins
>not starting a crusade that begins in Jerusalem and ends at the gates of Hell
DEUS VULT! WE MARCH TOWARDS THE END OF EVIL
I look like Jesus too, it'll be great.

You could go for a remake. The sins CYOA is ass.

>op easy mode
>not being chastity and becoming a literal angel
Though your plight is a noble one. It's a shame being pride forces you to be a douchebag. If you're pride and ever start seeing anybody else as anything other than a disposable tool, your powers weaken

I've considered it on a couple occasions. The main thing stopping me is a lack of a good image editor (I have paint and gimp. Some user made the visuals for the virtue cyoa)

Witch is 2 spoopy
How skilled is the Tiefling as a thief?
Will buying ownership to it and command it tosteal from someone I distarct net a quick 50 gold?

It's for the cat

>A man pretends to be a woman is your thing.
Sounds like a trap.

Real traps have curves.

I can't remember if that was made before or after I announced I was planning on making a virtue cyoa. Because there was like, a year between when I said I would make a virtue counterpart and when it was finally finished

Quiet pls.

>6'1"
>eyes look good enough
>8" penis

Great hair it is. Mine's actually kind of shit anyway.

I have a prediction. I'm not going to tell any of you guys what it is though.

You can tell me, user
Just spoiler it and delete it within a minute

"give up your immortality and become a regular person" means aging and dying normally. Becoming a "god" MIGHT solve that, but that particular option (god of dragons) sounds more like a position of power and less spiritual godhood.

The only one that I'm sure will allow you to live forever (aside from being killed) is becoming a vampire in the hard mode of "vampires reign", because a vampire that isn't immortal is just nonsense.

What would you change about the Sins cyoa? Why do you think it's unbalanced?

Not user but I don't see why the Sins should be a ffa deathmatch or even total subjugation under Pride. There has to be some form of solidarity within hell if it plans to stand up to heaven. This infighting is ridiculous.

Well, it's 2:30 in the morning and I finally finished my Kaifu CYOA, all 3 pages of it. I'm gonna wait to post it y'know, when people are awake.
Just warning you guys that it's not amazing looking right now, and is probably full of spelling and grammatical errors. I could potentially clean it up (And I will), but since I'm at school all day again, you wouldn't get it until 10:20 PM Pacific time.
So see ya in the morning.

That's the thing. The Virtues are all much weaker. They just have the power of friendship on their side.

I hope it's something beyond "here's a bunch of giantesses with tits bigger than their head, they all love you and want to fuck you for no reason"

>virtues are weaker

Like how Chastity has a death ray? Or how Diligence is Goku? And then there's Kindness( I think) with a kamikaze style instakill with guaranteed heaven for him?

Do we become kaijus too?

I'm so freakin tired of goddesses, monstresses and sorceresses lusting after my human dick. Unequal relationships are a major dealbreaker to me.

Isn't that the whole point?

>withholding OC
Oh boy, I already know user is gonna scream at you.

Clever way to avoid saying
>I want to be a Monsterboy!
When are you making the CYOA you've been begging for for the past weeks?

>Unequal relationships are a major dealbreaker to me
No one forces you to do a CYOA you don't enjoy :^)

A death ray chastity can't use, because even thinking wrath would cause them to lose it.

Charity's sacrifice also breaks Kindnesses wish-granting forever. It's a nice way to completely eliminate one problem, but mustn't be used until everything else is locked down.

Dilligence is basically Wrath, but much slower to build up and with massively long cooldowns. Their theoretical peak might be higher, but the sun will probably nova before they get there.

>want superpowers to not be a burden on my superwaifu
>get accused of being a furry

To hell's infernal depths I banish thee, o lord of corruption, Beelzebub, master of flies and shit.

It's curry!

>wants to be a monster
>gets accused of being a furry
Seems par for the course

>>airy
TRAP OPTION

I remember back when monster cyoas were popular and if you didn't turn yourself into a 200' tentacle mantis kaiju with heat vision and a toxic goo body, you weren't trying hard enough.

Not everthing is furry.

There's a difference between the sin of wrath and divine retribution. Unleashing Jesus Beams on a vicious sinner, not out of anger, but out of a desire to protect others or ensure nobody has to suffer their atrocities, wouldn't weaken them in the slightest.

Agreed on Charity, though. They basically can't use their ultimate without fucking up the team.

The Barbarian's College for the Bearded and Brawned, now includes the Faculty for the Amazonically bodied and Shieldmaidenly minded Battlewench.

Or basically just a school that sees all things magic and science as weak pansy shit and specializes in training what they consider true heroes: masculine warriors who defeat bandits and monsters alike with pure physical strength and skill.

I don't like my eyes but I recently met a guy that is 1 inch taller than me and I fucking hate that.
Make me 6'6

>charity

Use it on Pride and the Sin team loses any benefit to working together, locking out most of their strongest powers. They lose.