KANT-O-CELLE QUEST: LAST OF THE QUESTHICANS

Edging away from the full-on pokefest, you manage to get some eggs, french toast and even a few sad looking strips of limp bacon, heaping a second plate a bit fuller than your own. Willie stays close to you till you ask her to get the drinks, and when you reach a nice, quiet table in the corner, you give her the bigger plate. She gives it a ravenous look, but eats carefully. Nothing about this girl seems to be rash or impulsive, even if she's got the voracious appetite of any destroyer. Shoukaku settles down near you, a simple bowl of oatmeal and glass of orange juice on her tray.

“They certainly seem... lively,” she says with a smile as the squabbling siblings move their argument towards the tables. “She reminds me of-” Shoukaku suddenly freezes, her orange juice halfway to her lips. A kind of frission seems to race through her from top to bottom as her eyes widen.

“Oh?” Zuikaku says from behind her. “Who does she remind you of, sis?”

“Aaaah....”

Zuikaku leans over, draping her arms over Shoukaku's shoulders and pressing her cheek to her sister's. “Awww come oooon, who does the foreign devil yankee making a fool of herself in front of the whole world remind you of, Shoukaku?”

“Ah, you know, Ss-end-dai!”

Other urls found in this thread:

nnwwiim.org/kids-corner/Poster/makePoster.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yay

>Zuikaku interrupt
Haw

“Ss-en-dai?” Zuikaku marvels, reproducing her sister's searching pronunciation exactly. “Gee, don't know WHO *that* is!”

You lift your cane and offer it to Zuikaku silently. She smiles at you brilliantly and plucks it from your grasp, smacking the end into her palm with relish as Shoukaku starts to blush bright red. “Zz-zui-”

“Can't be me, right? Because how can you fight with your sister, when she's NEVER AROUND!?”

“ZuiZui, honey-”

“Don't you ZUIZUI ME!” Zuikaku snaps, dropping your cane on the table and snapping upright to yell at her sister's back. “You've been in your own little world the whole last week. Longer!”

“ZUIKAKU!” Shoukaku objects, twirling in her chair and making desperate little wave-off motions with her hands. “No!”

“YES!” she refutes, crossing her arms and entering a proper Twintail Tsundere huff. “You've been all...” she flutters her hands in the air, tip-toeing across the floor like she's floating on pixie dust. “And all-” she flings the back of her wrist across her forehead dramatically, swooning as best she's able. Eyes at other tables are turning your way, now. “And even~” she holds out a finger, letting it dip slightly with the weight of an invisible songbird alighting.

“ZUIKAKU, STOP-”

TURKEY VS CRANE

You're eating quickly, your mind busily contemplating just how bad it'd be to look up and find Arizona's cornflower blue eyes flashing hurt and betrayal in your direction. You really, really didn't need a scene today, but they just seem to find you. Why couldn't they work in YOUR favor for once? Looking around desperately, you catch sight of the Kongou Sisters at the breakfast bar. Kongou's sticking her tongue out one side of her mouth, focusing intently on drawing something onto her french toast with the blueberry syrup, Hiei is watching her efforts with rapt attention and Kirishima is stealing glances at someone in the corner while trying to look more cool and aloof than normal... but Haruna, thankfully, is as sweet and sane as ever. You wave your cap once and catch her attention, and sigh in relief as she starts your way-

A loud, cacophonous crash announces the door being damn near knocked off its hinges as someone barrels through at top speed. You look up and find the glass still in the door instead of all over the floor and an absence of trucks, which returns your heartbeat to something normal - until you espy the New Girl dragging a familiar face behind her, who's looking more dour than usual.

“... Kaga?” Shoukaku asks.

“Kaga,” Zuikaku grumbles.

“Kaga...” Willie moans, sinking deeper into her seat.

“... Essex?”

Who will win?
damnit captcha one of those was Coffee not Tea, the Teitoku loveboat will be angered by your heresy

“ADMIRAL SPOOPY, HI!” Essex's boisterous voice booms across the big room cheerfully. She seems to have acquired a gigantic and really frilly Pirate Hat, and a big plastic cutlass to go with it. “JUST LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO - YOU!”

“Eh? Me?” Haruna says in fright, hands drawn up defensively against her chest as she turns to face her accoster.

“YOU! ARE YOU RICH?!”

“Haruna is daijobou~” she sign-songs sweetly.

Essex blinks. “JA, BOOTY?” This sinks through her muddled mind - and ignites a spark. “YEAH, FUCK THE GERMANS! AVAST, CUTE TITS! YEAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHH!” Essex charges across the room, her plastic pirate saber held high, a semi-conscious Kaga being dragged by one hand behind her, expression completely blank. Haruna emits a terrified shriek and cowers against the milk machine, unable to formulate a reply.

[ ] GO HOME ESSEX YOU'RE DRUNK
[ ] NO, I AM YOUR FOE!
[ ] IT ONLY TAKES ONE VERY WELL-PLACED MUNITION TO MISSION-KILL A CARRIER!

ZUIKAKU YES!

>Kirishima is stealing glances at someone in the corner while trying to look more cool and aloof than normal
Interesting!
>“Kaga...”
>“... Essex?”
INTERESTING

o h b a b y

>[X] NO, I AM YOUR FOE!

>[X] IT ONLY TAKES ONE VERY WELL-PLACED MUNITION TO MISSION-KILL A CARRIER!

>[ ] IT ONLY TAKES ONE VERY WELL-PLACED MUNITION TO MISSION-KILL A CARRIER!

>[X] GO HOME ESSEX YOU'RE DRUNK

>[x] GO HOME ESSEX YOU'RE DRUNK

>[ ] NO, I AM YOUR FOE! (Draw actual sword)
Fuck it, we're going full out this time

[ ] IT ONLY TAKES ONE VERY WELL-PLACED MUNITION TO MISSION-KILL A CARRIER!

>to a planefag

NO CRIX, NO!

>[X] GO HOME DRUNK YOU'RE ESSEX
FTFY

>[x] "Can you NOT? For like 5 minutes? I am trying to eat here. Let me at least have this one simply moment of peace. Let. Me. Have. This. If nothing else, at least this."

>>[x] NO, I AM YOUR FOE! (Draw actual sword)

That's not a sword, THIS is a sword.

You should honestly be used to it at this point.

[X] IT ONLY TAKES ONE VERY WELL-PLACED MUNITION TO MISSION-KILL A CARRIER!

Save the Daijobou!

EJECT PF EJECT

>[ ] GO HOME ESSEX YOU'RE DRUNK

>>[x] "Can you NOT? For like 5 minutes? I am trying to eat here. Let me at least have this one simply moment of peace. Let. Me. Have. This. If nothing else, at least this."
Seconding this post.

You know what? Let's do this:
>[x] "Can you NOT? For like 5 minutes? I am trying to eat here. Let me at least have this one simply moment of peace. Let. Me. Have. This. If nothing else, at least this."

>[x] GO HOME ESSEX YOU'RE DRUNK
Remember kids, if you drink rum before lunch you aren't an alcoholic, you're a pirate!

[x] IT ONLY TAKES ONE VERY WELL-PLACED MUNITION TO MISSION-KILL A CARRIER!

aahaha I know EXACTLY how I'd write this too

>>“Haruna is daijobou~” she sign-songs sweetly.

+1

This

They told me they were light cruisers I swear!

The proper spelling is "dank" so technically she's correct

You know what? Shoukaku and Zuikaku clearly have some catching up to do. Let's take Willie and go off base after all.

>>[x] "Can you NOT? For like 5 minutes? I am trying to eat here. Let me at least have this one simply moment of peace. Let. Me. Have. This. If nothing else, at least this."

Well in that case

>[ ]Yell, "HEY KONGOU BE BEST ONEE-SAMA AND SAVE YOUR SISTER FROM THE EVIL YANKEE CARRIER"
I just thought of this and am changing my I am your foe vote to this

I bring gifts from /v/ and /pol/. War Poster generator.
nnwwiim.org/kids-corner/Poster/makePoster.html

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight about now.

Read between the lines and you'll catch all the subtext~
Also now I have like two Essex write-ups done for tonight so there is that.

[ ] NO, I AM YOUR FOE!

voting for this

Let's fuckin' DO this. Let's have a write-in WIN for once.

Oh, this is for you.

Haruna must remain daijobu

That line is also going on the slide with this picture, thank you.

And this

I like this!

What the hell is with Hamakaze's port tit? That just doesn't look natural.

I really thought the Breakfast! choice would be for at home. Should have taken that hot pocket choice as a hint.

I really wish I could claim it as my own, but it's not. Great one to use though.

>[x] NO, I AM YOUR FOE!

noice

>posting the same image in both threads

Essex please go and stay go.

>[ ] "Can you NOT? For like 5 minutes? I am trying to eat here. Let me at least have this one simply moment of peace. Let. Me. Have. This. If nothing else, at least this."

You are a godsend sir

All the anons keep forgetting that Kirishima and Kongou are in the same room as Us, Essex, and Haruna.

Yeah, fuckin, I've heard that excuse before.

Lookin at you, fuckin whats your fucking name. Why the fuck can't nip battlewagons have normal fucking names.

It's time.

>[ ] NO, I AM YOUR FOE!

Ask, and ye shall receive Settle. You wanted something to distract away from you after all.

Bayern VS Queen Elizabeth

who wins

>Yeah, fuckin, I've heard that excuse before.
>Lookin at you, fuckin whats your fucking name. Why the fuck can't nip battlewagons have normal fucking names.
Kyoshimo?

#
>[X] "Can you NOT? For like 5 minutes? I am trying to eat here. Let me at least have this one simply moment of peace. Let. Me. Have. This. If nothing else, at least this."

>[X] NO, I AM YOUR FOE!

I ain't suicidal, I ain't going to say shit out of turn like that.

Especially to an CO that shanks Yakuza hitmen and goes full Asura in every single fucking battle, rage-summoning entire fucking warships and literally burning himself up from the inside out because of said anger.

I will correct him once he gives the order to 'stand down' or 'carry on', though.

>implying planefag can even remember that, Hiei too.

Hamakaze isn't all that hard to remember.

Though supposedly she's dead I guess. ;_;

wow.

If you had the chance, would you use this to smite the traitor shipsluts. It performs almost exactly like pre-magnet coating gundam

The shipyards that get the contracts to fix/replace them afterwards, like any battleship engagement.

>[ ] NO, I AM YOUR FOE!

Then you say it after the "That's what you're doing" line.

MESS TIME IS SACRED YOU FUCKING BITCH HOLY FUCK AT LEAST WAIT UNTIL WE GET OUR COFEE

It was a toss-up between this and "boat nectar"

>[ X ] NO, I AM YOUR FOE!
Does she even know how to swordfight? Let's find out!

>Flash

>Not the other way around

Deme, pls

Support!

This is amazing.

GENTLEMEN. IT'S TIME.

Depends if the british have un-fucked their AP.

If not, Bayern.

>posting non-canon designs

Well he is supposed to be a pretty big M, so maybe he's into pegging?

>Houston and Hamp are being siblings
>So are Shou and Zuizui
>Exssex is probably actually drunk and dragging around Kaga while challenging battleships
>The crazy admiral who screams at the abyss and kills with a sword is getting ready to stand up
You know, I've gotta hand it to all the actual officers who still eat here. Brave sons of bitches.

LEAVE HARUNA ALONE GODDAMNIT