Am I going to make it goys?

I only buy to hodl because my business takes up most of my time. Will I make it in crypto in a few years?

Pajeet here. You already made it, sir.

How is your blockfolio working?

>pajeet

>no bch
>no xmr
nope, you aren't going to make it.

Because I praise Ken. Conform and allow blessings to flow

I'm really just banking on litecoin really.

litecoin is deprecated
Good luck though
im out

Yes, thank you, I will consider those technologies sir. But have you looked into Espers?

No. Not enough initial investment to be that high spread in massive market cap coins. You'll make some gains for sure though just won't get rich

yeah you'll get some gains from this over the X years,, probably not life changing amounts though, definitely not enough to support yourself.. but it'll be a good boost.

but I don't think you should hold so many different coins at one time...

if you plan to just hold this shit for like a year and see where it's at.. then yeah ok do it,,

but if you're actually really trying to make it, you should move your coins around, following the trends..

don't be afraid to take a small loss... you will make much more in the long run if you learn how to trade properly..

^ofc this means you have to commit a lot of time to the charts and news.. like at least an hour a day, and this is only after you have an idea of what you're doing

you're gonna wanna do a lot of research... learn how to trade, money management, strategies, how to read charts, news; how/what/when/why do these things affect the price...

if you don't have time, then yeah just keep holding whatever shitcoins you want,,

the entire crypto market is still in it's infancy, and it's market cap will continue to grow

oh and also,,, don't fucking listen to threads on this website telling you to buy a coin... ever....

you see a thread about ARK "ayo ark mooning, etc" whatever they tell you.. even if it's 10 different people in the thread talking about how happy they are to hold ark... it's all a fucking shilll...
.. this applies to all threads...

there is so much misinformation on this website (and the internet in general)...

learn to read when someone is shilling, or just delusional,, or actually telling the truth and possibly trying to help...

just do your own research at all times. don't ever readily trust anything anyone says..
^100% just do your own research... don't be lazy and hope someone tells you the answers.. it doesn't exist..

Yeah for sure. My other business takes up most of my time. So usually just wait for the pink wojaks before I start buying. I'll put in maybe 200 a month and fuck around a bit. Once I work this shit up to 10k I'll start researching more and doing the Ico thing. Thanks for the actual good advice. Most people need to read this.

>whatever they tell you.. even if it's 10 different people in the thread talking about how happy they are to hold ark... it's all a fucking shilll...
>.. this applies to all threads...
however, there are expections

How do you tell who is shilling and who isn’t, even when doing research, how do I know my research hasn’t been shilled

>The good ones go into the pot, the bad ones go into your crop.
you can train this stuff over at /pol/

Your blockfolio is similar to mine so I hope so.

Yeah I don't really listen to the still threads. I did buy ark at $1 so I can give a fuck less what it does. But I will say sometimes the tone of certain shill threads seem different.

Yeah, it takes some time to get used to all this shit, and be able to separate good from the bad. And even then, you're never really sure if LINK isn't going to moon afterall. Sometimes it's just hard to tell, really. Of course Veeky Forumsbois play it cool. It's like rule number 5.

Time is experience. I grew up on Veeky Forums. You gotta learn how to sift through the manure

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

I FELL FOR THE REQT MEME BROS

AM I GONNA MAKE IT TOO D:

ps the buy in values arent right since i didnt give a fuck when switching from blockfolio

ye lel that did come across a bit strong.. there are exceptions lol

but as a general rule.