Character Art

Ayy yo post some art.

/r/ing some Elves with armor, and some humans with armor. Sex/gender/social construct/identity doesn't matter. Polearms are good, but preferably no spears. If you have any with shields on the back that'd be cool.

Bonus points for dorfs of any flavor.

/r/ing art of bards, human if possible

Sad part is, this is kind of a joke picture. That character is actually the party's wizard and doesn't use armor.

>Wanted to come up with a clever "who is this semen demon" variation for elves/mages
>Realize source is in the filename
>Umbasa

Hmm? I was never trying to hide the source. It's a good manga, I included it's name on purpose in case anyone wanted to give it a read. Giving credit to artists you like is a good thing.

He was remarking that his intended joke would've fallen flat.

Thanks senpai you explained it better than I could.

Might have to give it a try some time, haven't read a manga in far too long except One Punch Man.

Elves in what kind of armor?

Any and all really. Preferably knight/warrior-ish kinds.

Okay. My main concern was how fantastical or how realistic you want your armor.

Maybe something along this tempo?

I'll post what I'll find. We are far away from the image limit anyway.

I always liked the scandi-inuit elvish stuff, not the "I'm an elf so green" stuff.

Always liked the idea of them looking and feeling less similar to humans, cultural crossover sure but if we're talking about a distinctly seperate people they should look and act like it.

requesting anime titty monsters

I feel like switching over to humans in armor next.

Ah, I was searching for this pic! This might be what OP was looking for.

Going to post some armored humans. Requesting female tieflings.

Requesting gentlemen in 19th century attire. Bonus points if they look like they could be a wizard and/or a scientist.

got 2 for ya

pursuer core

OP here, had this for ages, but yeah, this general vibe.

I love that Dark Souls armor can always fit into these threads

Her sword is so fucking OP in 3, literally the best greatsword

More like this? The segmentde kinda armor+robes/coat.

Do you guys know where I can get good commissions? Kinda wanna get art for my players.

I got the joke.

Here's an armored human.
Requesting swordmages in nonarmor.
Or swordsmen in nonarmor.
Or nonarmored people studying ancient texts.
I don't know why it's so hard to find a picture for my unarmored Runeseeker, but this is something like the third thread I'm trying.

Maybe? He has a sword in the sheath.

Perhaps this?

Surprisingly tough ask.

Not quite, and yeah. For some reason even though unarmored dex fighters exist there's very little in the way of art for them. I realize it'd be more efficient to use leather armor since there's no dex penalty, but my character is more of a traveling acheologist and I don't see why he would wear armor. I'm also trying to downplay him being a Runeseeker at first, since in-game he stole his first runed item from a museum and is traveling incognito years later, meaning I'd rather no splashy shows of magic to tip other players off. The only pictures I can find of "some dude reading a scroll/ancient text" are all old wizard fogies. The only pictures I can find of "unarmored sword fighter" are armored sword fighters.

This guy may look a bit too middle eastern and has some armor, but looks like a swordmage. The most swordsmen I can find without armor look more like rogues or fencers.

Seconded.

I'd be ok with a fencer at this point, long as it's not the flamboyant "My name's Inigo Mcruffles!" I can always shoop the sword to something else, or crop it out entirely.