Warhammer: 40,000 General

>Rules databases
mega.co.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
kat.cr/warhammer-40k-pdf-library-t9575373.html

>FAQs
games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata

>40k 7th edition quick reference sheet(s)
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef_V6.pdf

>Forgeworld Book index
dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>Novels (Working link as of 02/02/2016)

mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>White Dwarves

mediafire.com/folder/tx4hcy4u487pv/WD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7AlEvy0fJto
youtube.com/watch?v=xAAiYMgFcbw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for squats

Second for where is chickin?

Which planes will be more fucked by this update?

The what now, user? I'm sure you just misspoke.

Lunch break with litany's litany. Don't throw a fit, a bird's gotta eat.

Is there a transport in the entire 40k universe more based than the Chimera?

>65pts
>Comes with decent anti-infantry firepower
>Capacity of 12
>Can take Bulky models
>Amphibious
>Front armour 12

Can anyone dethrone the king of MEHTAL BAWKSES?

I only have three pictures and the one from last thread was popping up duplicate and I couldn't be assed to edit it. It'll be the next one, don't worry too much user.

land raiders can

or could, before hull points and all the other power creep

Yes. The Repressor.

Most fucked and fluff raped will be the voidraven.

squats are an essential part of every guardsman's fitness regime

This.

>75 points
>10 Capacity
>4 (FOUR) Fire Ports
>3 Access Ramps
>Storm Bolter AND Flamer
>Front Armour 13 (THIRTEEN)
>13/11/10 HP3

Not aircraft, but armies.

Blood Angels and Grey Knights have no way of taking down aircraft without Forge World units.

FW ones since they all will become unusable.

Daily reminder that this is a dying thread of a dying game, not only X-wing is destroying 40k on every charts but now also Age of Sigmar.

Yeah, nah, you're a cunt.

Here's your (you)

Still no evidence as the sites which do the rankings haven't done a 2016 one.

Have the (You) and fuck off.

The evidence is on the picture butthurt boy l2read.

Funny thing is, those brutes and megaboss make for great MANZ and MAWZ

Can anyone tell me what the horizontal firing Arc of the Fellblade Quad-Lascannons is?

I want to convert a GW Baneblade into a Fellblade and I want to know how much I have to change on the turrets.

Wait, there are new aircraft coming out this week(?) If so, anybody got pictures? I keep seeing stuff bout rule changes.

Anonymous source. So, nothing. Cool beans. Final (You). Come with some actual hard evidence or fuck off.

This week and the following week is AoS no aricraft, GW realizes no use for dead game when AoS doing so well it cannabalizes 40K sales.

One for Orks and one for Space Marines.

>more points
>less room
>storm bolter and flamer instead of multilaser replaceable with heavy bolter or heavy flamer and a heavy bolter or heavy flamer

I'll stick with the Chimera.

>One for Orks

No orks Orruks like pic

Age of Sigmar has been destroying itself on every start since the get go.

Age of Sigmar was a fucking mistake.

No.
They make for great Iron Horde minis in a Warcraft d20 game though.

Orks.

Whenever the question is "What will be most fucked by X", the answer is always Orks.

>26 Posts
>Its already an AoS shitshow

>YFW Blizzard wins the case and has their lawyers going around gamestores, confiscating armies as counterfeit goods and fines LGSs to death for the sale.

We will have to see won't we? Let's not do this. The guy is fishing for these responses. If AoS is doing well, who the fuck cares? Means 40k will get some of the love eventually.

Cool, any pictures?

I'd rather have the better armour and 4 fire ports for my Retributors.

It's one guy fishing for (You)'s. It's probably the same guy who played the "AoS has cost GW millions and they're dying this year" shitposts.

Anyone else sometimes play music during games for specific occasions?

>when all three valks/vendettas come in from reserves
youtube.com/watch?v=7AlEvy0fJto

>when the last ratling sniper finally goes down
youtube.com/watch?v=xAAiYMgFcbw

Thanks man. I can hear my CSMfag friend and his tears from here.

It seems to be ~45°.

Wazbom Blastajet. thats a proppa Orky name if I ever read one

>mfw my ork playing friend is still whining
>it's spilling over into his space wolves army where he fianlly got rules for his old metal wulfen again
>but still whines because melee is dead so they're probably useless anyway
>meanwhile I have picked up my old SM army again and winning despite the dice hating my guts

So I will (hopefully) be playing my first 2000/2500 point game with my Necrons this weekend against some Ultramarines.

For 2000 points I can bring a Reclamation Legion and a Royal Court. I don't have the overpowered formations with Wraiths or Destroyers and I think SM is close to a full Battle Company (at lower points he played with the Demi Company) and at 2500 he may bring the Armored Task Force.

Since I play a mostly infantry army (I have Lychguards for the Orikan Star in the Reclamation Legion) would it be fair to use the formations to help my durabilty against his?

For 2500 I have the anhilation Nexus to add to my 2k list (I need more tombblades to hit exactly 2500).

Would I be better off just posting my list?

At least being a shit army means you get to have games and if you win it's due to skill or luck. Being Tau/Eldar is not as satisfying.

I'm still salty as a BA player and SoB player

You forgot marines on that list.

He even said he rolls like shit and wins anyway. Newmarines in a nutshell. Someone at GW is dedicated to buffing the shit out of marines until they can stomp Tau and Eldar, instead of doing the sensible thing and nerfing Tau and Eldar instead.

>wulfen
>worthless

he is a fucking idiot

Of course you'd win if you spam Grav Devs and Grav Cents and all the insane formations and shit.

Here is the list for 1996/2000

Reclamation Legion

Overlord - 145
>Solar Staff, Tachyon arrow, Resurrection Orb
10 Immortals - 300
>Night Scythe
8 Lychguard - 370
>Night Scythe, Hyperphase Sword and Dispersion Shield
2x10 Warriors - 235
>Ghost Ark
20 Warriors - 260
>Walk with the RL's OL
3 Tomb Blades - 66
>Nebuloscope, Shield Vanes, TL Gauss Blaster

Royal Court

Orikan the Diviner - 120
Vargard Obyron - 120
Overlord - 145
>Veil of Darkness, Gauntlet of Fire, Warscythe, Mindshackle Scarab

All I can do for 2500 is add the Annihilation Nexus (Doomsday Ark and 2 Annihilation Barges) which will only bring me to 2406 so I need like 5 more Tombblades unfortunately.

I'm cautiously optimistic about SoB, seeing what they've done with harlies and admech. The fact that I'd have to pay for what amounts to 20 marines for 10 sisters that I can't convert is what makes me stay away from them.

I'm expecting/hoping them to wait for all their metal bits to sell out before making an update.

>and if you win it's due to skill or luck.

I swear to god, this is almost right out of his mouth, except for the salty shadowside. Every time he gets rekt, it's because everything else is cheese and OP, and when he wins it's because he's a tactical genius. In every single game ever. It extends to things in vidya not working the way he thinks it does, in which case the game is bugged, despite him being the only one who has that problem, every time in every game.

Hey Alex.

If he's Orks vs Eldar/Tau, then him winning is down to luck or skill. You should be able to faceroll as Eldar/Tau.

Also, forgot to say, most people who play SoB are using Raging Heroes stuff as proxies.

GW mentioned SoB in a fluff section of Angels of Death, so they keep mentioning them. I keep hoping, user. They were mentioned going to go wreck the Tau in Damocles Gulf. So hopefully that's what will happen. I keep hoping for a CSM vs SoB Warzone.

My army consisted of 30 tacticals with flamers in rhinos, 3 bikers with two grav guns (they killed four SoB and then almost got their asses by the remaining sister in CC , 9 termines with one assault cannon, 19 sternguards and a captain in drop pods, second pod whiffed completely and did absolutely no damage before they were wiped out. It's basically the leftovers of babby's first army I gathered up 10 years ago. Apart from the terminators and the drop pods themselves, nobody was capable of hitting anything or making any saves. The drop pods single handedly whiped his inquisitor warlord's retinue with their storm bolters and forcing him to go to ground in cover and hide like a bitch.

The Ork trukk is the best assault transport in the game.
-At 35 points you can afford to buy it for every assault squad you have and suicide it in to some ruins close to the enemy lines turn 1.
-It's fast so you can move 12+12
-Transport capacity of 12 and can transport bulky models.
-Has a special ability that allows you to downgrade pens if you're the type of person who can roll 6s

It has only one weakness it can only transport Orks.

Thank you.

Do orks have any battle brothers?

>most people who play SoB are using Raging Heroes stuff as proxies.

Most of their current stuff really seems like it would be using Codex: AM though.

>Blood Angels and Grey Knights have no way of taking down aircraft without Forge World units.
Every army has the option to buy a Quad Gun, even the Tyranids

Nope

Yeah I should have qualified. Mobile AA.

more orks.

Daily reminder that inquisition get chimera 10 pts cheaper and can make the stock heavy bolter STR 6 for cheap.

And every army has the option to ally in Eldar to do their job 100 times better than them.
What's your point?

They should be out by May iirc. Or part of them anyway.

Where in the rulebook does it says that you can dsicard tactical objectives cards after each turn?

Depends on the mission type, it will be in the rules for each mission.

And it has more firing ports.

Ok, thanks I was looking through the rulebook and couldn't find anything that said you could discard them

Stop shilling your terrible models. They're even more horribly overdesigned than the shit in AOS, which is quite an achievement.

And what is your's? My point is that every army can take AA in their primary detachment if they go with CAD

They're chests look so silly.

STOP SEXUALISING SoB!!!

No but you forgot the MOST IMPORTANT FEATURE:
Officers can give orders out of a chimera.

Just got an Inquisitor army. A fuckhuge one. Abou 5000 points (alright, about a 1000 of them are probably grey knights, it is rather old)

Any good ideas on list building? The Acolytes seem like an easy trap option, since I feel I could quickly make them super expensive for no real gain.

And the sheer amount of options for HQs, holy shit. I have no idea how to even begin here.

I don't think you know what the word shilling means. Either way, I can't buy the glorious GW models anyway. I'm not paying £50 for 10 models.

I know, right? Based Diaz. Where have you gone?

even better.
Acolytes are fine.
A few guidelines on them though :
>never upgrade them beyond 4+ armour
>Remember the limitation on special weapons
>Bolters are kinda meh.

As for what to do with your HQ options, what do you want them to do ?

Death cult assassins+crusaders=hammernator light.

Acolytes exist to be given bolters and special weapons. An acolyte with a bolter costs as much as a guardsman and is identical except he has a bolter instead of a lasgun, and three of them can be given special weapons like vet squads. Special weapons they can fire out of their chimeras because their chimeras are not guard chimeras, just cheaper and with more firing ports.

The white boxes should be Betrayal at Calth sets. Or X-Wing expansions.

>oh shit it's a strawman comic.jpg
>oh shit a mspaint comic, bet you look stupid now.jpg

See, I can do it too user!

Bit then again, you pretty much never want the chimera since there's also an option of oldschool Psyback. Rhino with 36" BS4 twinlinked S6 ap4 heavy 3 for meager 40pts is just a steal.

Until evidence is provided to prove either side, not anedotal, not from anonymous sources, but actual hard evidence. You have to go on what we know. AoS is being supported heavily. This implies it isn't doing so bad that GW doesn't see investing as a bad thing.

I'm not going to take business advice from anybody on a Brunei Etch-A-Sketch animation BBS website. Especially not Veeky Forums. So I wish people would stop bringing this shit in or provide concrete proof for their position.

I don't play inquisition as much as I've played against them, and never run into this so I didn't know about it.

It's disgusting, I love it.

Yeah, Lord knows Games Workshop would never make stupid decisions.

To be honest I kinda like AoS (not that Im planning to buy anything for it), it has made me take up my beastmen army again. It was not a big army but now I can use the models to play some short fun games on saturday nights with my friends after we play our 40k games

>post a shitty MS-paint picture with an assertion
>can't deal with someone else posting a shitty MS-paint picture with an assertion
>have to post a shitty MS-paint picture with an assertion

What's the problem, user, can't take the heat?

I never denied that. I don't want it shitting up 40kg.

Good for you user. Prepare to be shitposted for going against the status quo.

That's why I said "See, I can do it too user!"

Didn't you get the, gasp, joke? Sorry I butthurt you, user.

Out of interest how many fire ports does a rhino have?
I could see it being pretty cost effective to bring along two or three acolytes with melta/plasma in addition to sitting in a cheap metal box

You're the reason why GW sucks. Stop supporting shit and we might actually get something good. But no, have fun playing with your Space Marines IN FANTASY.

2 points

They are what?

>Beastmen, space marines. Yea they are pretty similar

I was being ironic if you didn't catch that

One, which two models can fire out of.

All covered in the same shit. Good job ruining 40k as well.

Fuck off m8.
If he ain't buying any models from GW, just using old ones, he isn't ruining the game.
GW doesn't care about games played, only products sold. If he aint making the latter number go up, he isn't encouraging GW to continue the abortion that is AoS

If the Stormsurge has spaceship-level weaponry, could they be equipped with anti-orbital weaponry in the fluff?

I feel bad for Fire Dragons. They used to be the bees knees with short ranged destruction, but now they're gone, with Wraithguard able to shoot out stronger attacks that don't need to be in 6 inch melta range, while also being tough as nails.

Can a character like Master Harath Shen use his Salamander chapter tactics to make his power sword master crafted?

>plays game
>therefore advertising it

Uh-huh.

It says so, doesn't it? So I say yes.