Stat me

Stat me.

already had this thread/0

Lawful Good

Average Veeky Forums "Manager"

Poison Dwarf.

Weakness: fire

20 CHA (unless dealing with women, then 7)
9 STR
9 CON
10 DEX
5 WIS
7 INT
-10hp
-3 painting landscapes
Favored Enemy: THE JEWWWWWWS

>10 dex
He should be negative, he was literally rejected from the prussian army for a club foot.

Also Goebbels was pretty much mid-high INT to his shit tier WIS. He was the brains behind Hitler and largely better educated than him.

only has one ball

Cripple 1, Nazi Aristocrat 2, Filicide 6, Suicide 1

*no balls
For fuck's sake user.
Hitler has only got one ball, Goering has two but very small, Himmler's are not much bigger, and poor old Goebbels has no balls at all. Get it right.

Didn't he fight in ww1 for the german army though? And he was a painter before becoming leader of the nazi party.

Whatever the propaganda machinery tells me.

I'm going to give you the benefit of a doubt and assume you are trolling and are actually not this ignorant.

>le trolling meme
>can't come up with a good rebuttal

u mad bro?

This
Signed, german

>7 INT
>Literally retarded

user, I'm not so sure about that.

perform (oratory) + 12

Wrong nazi, mang

This is the main nazi propagagandist

this is assuming you simply got them mixed up and not that you're a wilful idiot

It's fucking Goebbels. He basically created Hitler from a failed painter ranting in Bavaria to the leader of a great power.

maximum cuckold

He invaded Russia when he didn't have to and diverted a laod of war resources to trying to eradicate THE JEEEWWWWWWS instead of fighting the war on two fronts he'd started.

Sounds pretty retarded to me.

At least I don't live in a failing third world shithole

>Painter

Wasn't he a novelist? Half of the Nazis were failed artists. Which explains so much about the nature of the party.