Age of Sigmar General

>resources
pastebin.com/J3Nv182k

Taint of Chaos can be cleanse edition

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!CMhXGBoA!s-fDksQcNFbU5MWZAUQT8kP_2mjMJh6fyMRb0C-gI70
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Taint of Chaos can be cleanse

"Light is but a brightness of the moment. The spark of flint. The strike of lightning. It passes. Darkness is forever."

-Archaon on Sigmar's storm and the hope that it brings

Tell me about Your Dudes Veeky Forums.
>Who and what makes up your armies?
>What story/background have you given your dudes?
>How have you incorporated your previous WHFB armies into AoS?

Great. Now king faggot thinks he's a poet.

>Who and What?
Currently all Slave to Darkness, with a Demon Prince and a Lord on Steed of Slaanesh. (Still cannot for the life of me think of what to paint on these Banners!)
My Lord is Calgore The Demon's Lover
My Knights, the Firstborn of Slaanesh, are Lead by Sir Jamie Lancer and carry Glaves.
My chaos Warriors, the Beauteous Blades are lead by Ferrora Destine.
Leading Lord Slaanesh's mighty gore beast chariots across the realms is Ackron The Depraved.

Assisting Lord Calgore are Demon Princess Li'Lune Lady of Blades, and Helam Hellhound the sorcerer.

In addition to these mighty warriors Lord Calgore and Lady Li'Lune bring there pets into the frey Li'Lune's hunting hounds and Calgore's mighty pet Chimera that he raised up from when it was a mere babe and could fit in the palm of his hand.

>What Story have I given them.
We are seeking Slaanesh and will find him, perhaps soon? But from Calgore's fortress in Aqshy we move forward hoping to bring our God Back to us, to let the prince of Excess know that we seek to draw him forth from where ever it is the cowards of order have hidden him. And we have a throne waiting his return for him to rest upon before returning to his rightful place.

Aqshy's fires are not just of physical flame after all they are of passion, desire, lust, and we will stoke these energies to form a great beacon to draw our lost prince back to us. For the Glory of Slaanesh!

Da new birdmen?

No, it's old whfb art. You can find it in the Ogre 8th ED army book.

I REALLY want to make some fire realms Ironjaws...
I saw some warcraft orks posted here by some trolls but i really think the style will go perfectly with Ironjaws..

1 x The Glottkin (1)
1 x Skarbrand (1)
1 x Verminlord Deceiver (1)
1 x Sayl the Faithless (1)
1 x Rotbringers Sorcerer (1)
1 x Lord of Plagues (1)
2 x Stormvermin (20)
20 x Blightkings (20)
2 x Jezzails (6)
1 x Plague Claw Catapult (1)
1 x Nightmaw (1)
1 x Soul Grinder (1)

These ratkin have formed a Chaos worshipping clawpack and attracted the attention of powerful allies to fight the Stormcasts.

>How have you incorporated your previous WHFB armies into AoS?
I never played WHFB before AoS, there was no local meta, the fluff sucked and a lot of the models were pretty bad.

Now the WAACers are gone and I can forge exciting narratives in the Mortal Realms it's a lot better, AoS outsells 40k at my store! A guy bought a whole Extremis Chamber recently and all the Ironjawz sold out!

thats a great idea! fire effects/lighting would really look good on them.
fuck yellow.

New Pantheon of Chaos stretch goal, Herald of Malal!

Did you thank Kroak yet today?

Well according to your pic Realm of Metal will be better, imo.

Wrong thread?

Actually, thetr are plenty of Fyreslayer lodges in the Realm of Fire. He can say that his Ironjawz sacked on of their holds and took over their metalworks.

Does anybody have pictures of recent Gargants? I want to give tattoos to mine but don't have idea

Proxies for Warhammer are the wrong thread? Since when?

Well yes, but Blackrock clan is more like Iron Warriors and they are more close to Realm of Metal.

I'm torn AoSG, square or round Bases?

Square for play round for display

What army?

round make a model more unique
square make a unit more unique

round looks better imo

Finally I remembered what AoS reminded me of,

Darksiders, the whole Ironclad Angels vs Red Demons theme.

I'm mixing shieldwolf orks with GW daemon bits. They'll count as nurgle guys or just orks. I'm finishing another little project right now and then I'll revisit my fantasy stuff, now that AoS is getting points.
I hope core troops will still be somewhat viable with the new system, because I actually like to field a certain amount of models.

I guess I'll go with the square ones, I honestly expected you guys to favor the round ones though.

Isn't the realm of metal all shiny and chromy everywhere ?

No because the realms are so big and vast and magic and bullshit like that that there can be any kind of environment, but just like with aqshy only the more obvious versions are in the spotlight

pic related

What do you guys think of the orruks so far?

I don't like the boars but the rest of the models are pretty good

Wot that other git said. Boars don't work, the rest looks good. I really like the brutes with two-handed weapons and the monster.

I don't like the pigs and the Waaaghboss on foot is absolutely dope. The normal Orruks, just like the Sigmarines are perfect models to put freehands on, but if you don't put the effort into their armor they'll just look bland.
All in all I'm happy with the outcome, but I won't buy any of them, except for MAYBE the boss.

In theory, yes.

But I have yet to see firey areas in the Realm of Metal. Plenty of gold and silver rivers, though.

Have another picture of an area in the Metal realm.

pls respond

Download the Godbeasts book. It has pictures and art of Gargrants. I would post pictures but currently I am not on my main pc.

The FORGEPEAK looks pretty fiery senpai

Can someone please post all the maps like this?

Grey seer on bell
with new found tzeech allies
just picked up screamers

Hellpit abomination,
large pack of giant rats
Stormvermin

Used to run large blocks of clanrats, 13 rats seems to be valuable charge blockers

>>Story
Still buying models, was going for nurgle but like the magical buffs of tzeech.. Might do both, two rats from the same litter going in two different directions. One priest one seer

thought they looked like shitty orc marines at firstt,
but they turned out quite well once I got a better view of the models

I agree as well. I believe GW did a far better job on new orcs than they did on the Sigmarines.

I'm specifically leaving them out of the gallery I'm organizing though

8/10 bait, made me chucle. good work.

Clan Pestilens, the Deacons of the Depth and Decay:
100 Plague Monks, 30 Plaguecenser Bearers, 2 Plague Furnaces, 3 Plagueclaw Catapults

They are led by the Pontifex of Pustules, thrice damned but only twice forsaken, Master of all Puss and Icor, blessed by flith and led by all things virulent, the great Gritchk the Thrid.

He is protected by the Verminlord Corrupter Litharax who has great plans with Gritchk.

In charge of the Plagecatapults is Flithflinger Zork, a Plageupriest who is able to inspire -not to mention instill fear in- the Cataplut Crews to actually hit their targets.

They are also joined by Scurryqueek the White, a Grey Seer.

The Deacons are an extremes faction of Clan Pestilens who are utterly convinced that the Horned Rat should not be a mere Chaos God. Instead, the Horned Rat should be the FIRST of the chaos gods, with the other 3 -or 4 who even keeps count with these god-fraud things?- merely servants. To that degree Gritchk and his fellow Deacons headed out to smash all Chaos temple or worships sites they come across. Regrettably it is rather hard to tell Chaos, Death, Destruction or Order temple appart, so they have their claws full with a lot of smashing and descecrating. Litharax joined the Deacons a little while ago, bestowing the sweetest visions of Pustules to Gritchk, even appearing on the battlefield to help the Deacons out. If he is merely amused by the Clan's antics or sees a real chance in their endeavours is unkown. The Grey Seer Scurryqueek the White joined them Deacons and seems to be a hearald of the Masterclan. So far he turned out to be rather helpful and thanks to Litharax's advice hasn't been dumped in any of the Plague Vats so far, even if he is #1 on Gritchk's evergrowing list of Skaven to mistrust.

>ywn have grand alliance scans

>100 Plague Monks
damn nigga, thats some dedication. Tought of adding a verminlord? Also, priests look cool and cn really buff your rats, giving rerolling on wound rolls!

Nice fluffly army : a big guy of each gods (well the remaining) and some skavens.

Not a strong list per se, but something definetly mid tier-ish/fun.
Your meta must be comped or you just like to play a fluffy list.

The 20x20 blightkings is obviously a typo, and the Soul Grinder/ Vermin Deciever are there to heavily soften the list.

I would play you no problem and that must be something to face :)

>the fanbase is so thin and elitist the cheaper books don't get scanned

please tell me this is some deviantart fan art and not something GW actually published

Nice job user, show the corporate shills how disjointed they are with their own games

the bare backs and heads ruin the models for me but i can see how others might like them

Why do you guys want them?

Lore? There is little lore in them. Literally just a few sentence.

Rules? All the rules and warscolls in them are online via the GW website and AoS app.

There is no reason to scan.

I can't

But there's worse around, like the artwork where a slann fainted on the CtrlV command.

Nagash
3 Mortarchs
6 Zombie Dragons
8 Terrorgheists
12 Varghulfs

I call them 'The Flying Force of Death'. Doing pretty good, only issue is the Chaos lists with Skarbrand-fateweaver-GUO-Bloodthirsters-Vermin Lords.

Contemplating on adding a few more Dragons, around 4-5 plus. Haven't really played warhammer before, square bases are just stupid and it had way too many small models.

Also speaking of things that never got scanned.

The whfb campaign books Blood of Sigmar and Triumph and Treachery (this one didn't get a full scan) didn't get scanned. Years later and no scans. Now whdb is dead and nobody will scan them ever.

Fucking cheap bastards the whole lot!

>lore
that little is enough
>rules
those exclusive formations could be considered

also the occasional artpiece, but mostly for completeness and coherence sake.

Protection Warrior
Guardian Feral
Restoration Druid
Blood Death Knight
Mistweaver Pandaren
Blood Elf Hunter
Blood Elf Retribution
Arcane Mage
Shadow Priest
Combat Rogue

Why?

Sigmar's blood did get scanned, while of triumph & treachery got only the rules scanned.

Sigmar's Blood is here:

mega.nz/#!CMhXGBoA!s-fDksQcNFbU5MWZAUQT8kP_2mjMJh6fyMRb0C-gI70

Triumph fluff is nothing, just some bullshitting about how fun is to play Triumph games

>those exclusive formations could be considered

Pretty sure they are also on the app. Each time a new book pops up, the AoS app gets updated with the stuff in it.

>that little is enough

Believe me it isn't worth it.

>also the occasional artpiece

It's reused art from WHFB or other AoS books. Whatever new art in them will get reused in the AoS campaign books. Like the Beastmen art that featured in GA:C and was reused in Godbeasts. The rest of the art in book was whfb art and reused art from the bloodbound book.

GA:D had new zero art pieces. All of it was Whfb art.

Finally.

Thanks.

Just checked the AoS app.

The formations are there but you need to pay 1.66 dollars for each to unlock them and read them.

>100 Plague Monks
Yess, you have done well..

Get a Verminlord and use the Virulent Procession, i like to take it with two units of 30 Monks, other 20 man units simply feed the Verminlord wounds and fight or hold objectives as needed.

Healing D6 wounds on the fucker is brilliant, though i do enjoy the Virulent hoard as it gives him some mortal wound potential on all those attacks

That really must be a sight :)

Only 30 models with huge weakness but I can see the strong will for fluff.

Stormcast/Ogors/Orruks must be a real problem tho, given how easy it is for them to chew monsters.
That list is either easy win or total loose.

It's obviously high tier given the number of dragons, who really carries the list.
Your meta must be low on stormcast as such a list won't win you many tournament otherwise.

Must look fantastic on the table tho, especially if you converted all those dragons to nit be identical

thanks pal

My boy wants to try Age of Sigmar, how the fuck do we do points / army?

I had Chaos in WFB and he had High Elves, how do we do this?

There's no official points system but you can find some decent fan created point/pool systems on scrollbuilder.com

Alternatively, try playing the scenario battles. They are imbalanced on purpose but have alternate objectives/win conditions and unique abilities you can use.

Wait until summer when the point system drops.

Age as it stands has absolutely no balance rules.

verminlord+monks is a sight to see, you can sacrifice skaven that can't attack to heal wounds.
Also, units of 30 monks in a charge can deal great damage; they have no rend but 3 rerollable attacks on enough models can bend anyone to submission. They are made of paper as they have no save at all but there are more from where they came...and they also explode on death! Once my rats did nothing on a charge but managed to destroy a slaaneshi seeker chariot only by fart-exploding. Great moment.

Because I can't be bothered to tag that shit and there's other "art" to upload, I'm still keeping them in a specific folder so I may upload them eventually, but, for now, I won't.

>how do we do this?

Pick a scenario and have fun.

>CRAAAWLIIIN OON MYYY SKIIIIN...

Sorry we only discuss about Citadelâ„¢ miniatures here.

I'm actually really liking this whole searching for slaanesh thing and I was actually probably going to make a group of sort of questing chaosmen and women looking for their missing dude.

>My boy
>Not 'My wife's son'

You had one job.

Unless you put it in the OP, that is not the case.

Just fuck off shill.

>Going out of your way to promote shit mini kickstarters.
>Posting kickstarters of any kind period.

> how the fuck do we do points / army?

Pick what you want to field until it seems balanced or fun.

For what it's worth, this is how a new brute compares size-wise to 40k orks.

And how the megaboss compares to brutes and old black orcs.

'Es a big guy

>All that mad
Its almost pitiable.

Almost.

So I haven't been keeping up with AoS really. What's the deal with Tomb Kings and Brets? Are they just going to be phased out, are they going to be new factions? I thought I saw people complaining about those two factions specifically so I was curious.

What is this anorexic awareness model from?

On the other hand I can pity you freely.
I can't even imagine the sadness of having too shit post too put food on the table.

Woah, I think you're having a stroke there.
An Elf.
I hear they get them really bad up north in the summer.

Brets and TK were squatted, along with about half of the models from Fantasy. Survivors were reshuffled into new factions.

The Fantasyfags popped a vein, but nobody was happy about it. Other than some faggots pretending to play the two in order to troll anyway.

So some of the models still exist, just as parts of different factions?

The world needs more busty dwarves. GW did miss that avenue I'll say that.

No, ALL Tomb Kings and Brets were axed.

The only surviving "Tomb King" is Arkhan the Black's kit from End Times, which is also a Mannfred and Neferata kit.
They only had one, Queen Helgar. She was pretty good, but she's really obscure and they only made her model for a short time.

They handwaved it like they did Orcs/Goblins and Skaven though so they never had to make a female. Dwarf females are really rare, so their only real job is to breed.

Only Elves, Brets, Vampires, and arguably Slaaneshi are really allowed to have more than one girl.

There were female dwarfs mentioned in the fyreslayers novel. They don't tend to fight, but can rise to prominence, for example one was head of the mining clan in a hold.

Brets and TK don't, sadly enough. Empire and Dwarves got hit fairly hard, I think the rest of the factions got away comperatively easy, but I'm not entirely sure.

so maybe can count as mega armor? but more likely just 'evy armor?

Vampires lost a few.
Everyone lost all their Forgeworld.
The Elves all lost a lot.

Everyone is having their character section gutted in a big way.

Tzeentch sees all. It is in his great plan for this thread to become a Tzeentch thread,

what are some good gw models to make a female vampire lord out of without using the monstrous ones at are already vampire lords?

What's the maritime tradition of each alliance, AoSG? I mean, yeah, we still have black arks and corsairs, so does that mean I can still have Man O' War type adventures and clashes in Age of Sigmar?

I want ship to ship battles in Age of Sigmar

Witch elves? Dark eldar?

Get the body of one of the Vampires from the Coven throne and stick it on the legs of the current vampire lady model on GW's site

Mix and match Empire bits with the three chicks on the Coven Throne. For bonus points, give one a monocle.

That's...pretty much your only option unless you want to use Elves. GW squatted almost all of their female non-Elf models over the last decade. The only survivors are Vampires and Valkiya.
I think 40k has like one non-Sister female that isn't an Eldar.