Last chance to get on this rocket ship

Once the fake tether printing gets exposed people are going to be flooding out of bitcoin into tether. I already have about 80% of my portfolio in USDT, but I'm considering moving all 100% in with how much hype it could have in the coming weeks.

Bitcoin's marketcap is 162 billion, even if there is just enough panic for 1% of it to move into USDT, the price of USDT will more than double. Don't miss out.

Nice meme

Also, has POP aka Proof of Print.

u r pure retarded, if tether xposed y would ppl buy it. they move to eth ,ltc, other safe alts

because if tether gets exposed bitcoin will crash and people will have to sell their bitcoins for tether

No, if they will they will go for safe alts - if tether gets removed you will fucking lose everything!!!

user you may just be the most retarded person i've ever seen on biz, ever

OP is either a troll or he has absolutely no idea what he is talking about

if tether gets removed from exchanges it would only make the price higher because it would be harder to get, i could just go and sell it on another exchange for even more

im not trolling, and im pretty sure you dont know what you are talking about.

P.S. the only reason i moved some of my tether into binance coin is because my dad has the Palm Beach Letter and he told me they said Binance coin was a good ttrade

Holy shit! Trading

holyshit,

>Teather is a scam.
>Makes people buy more.

What. The.fuck?

seriously user, r u retarded, or drunk, or trolling biz, who will catch falling knife if thr get exposed

Bazingcoin

I AM SERIOUSLY NOT GOING TO PUT MORE MONEY AGAIN ON THIS TETHER COIN.

I INVESTED ALMOST 20K IN THIS COIN 8 MONTHS AGO, AND IT DID NOT DO A THING! ALL THE OTHER COINS WENT UP AND WENT DOWN BUT THIS DIDNT MOVE AT ALL.

I DONT ADVISE ANYONE TO BUY TETHER COIN, YOU DO NOT LOSE BUT YOU DO NOT WIN EITHER

Whales were suppressing the price so they could keep accumulating, but now they have enough and are ready to let the ship take off. Everyone has seen the leaked whale group memos about the impending pump. Probably the easiest 2x in my entire life.

Yes. It really isnt that hard to understand. If tether gets exposed for fake printing, people will rush to sell off their bitcoin, and on many exchanges their only option will be tether. This will make tether more valuable.

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?

I'm dying. pls.

aspergers
aspergers
intelligent, might have mild high functioning autism but is too intelligent to be completely crippled by it when it comes to human perception
not an aspie but a sub-110 IQ subhuman
OK nvm maybe you're not an aspie maybe you're just drunk and a cool guy
above average intelligent, probably a cool friend and has 6969 in post number
this poster and OP are the smartest people in this thread

104, good call. Sitting on a large crypto stack though. Luck is better apparently.