>buy link
>comfydo gainz
>btc will drop

2 months ago it was
>ODN
>elix
>Verge
>COSS
Fucking non stop all day every day, just look where they are now.

it's been
>LINK
>SIBOS
>Sergey
>LINK
for the past 2 months too

it's a shame. a waste of potential investments. i'm pretty sure most anons let them memed into this shitcoins without even knowing what they were about.

Man CFD had to have been the funniest out of all of these. At least LINK still has a chance, can you imagine anons poor face when he saw the CFD he bought for $1 freewill to $0.01 because MUH LOW MARKETCAP.

Holy shit I actually can't get over how funny it is.

for me that was confido. a prime example what happens when clueless people refuse to do their homework because a fatal mixture of greed and fomo takes over critical thinking. all the red flags where there and several anons even pointed that out way before the exit scam. i really hope everyone got their lession from this.

Kek I remember trying to explain to some normie fag at work how pissed I was. He asked why, I said because I was accepted to the confido whitelist but didn't see it because the email went into spam. And then that night it mooned hard on ED.

Not sure what's funnier, the normie's reaction to the story or people getting joosted

Also the normie is obviously a no coin faggot kekk

Biz is still the only place where amidst all the shilling and trolling there is a real discussion about coins.

WHO THA FUCK IS THE GUY IN THIS PICTURE. I KEEP SEEING THIS CREEPY FUCK AND NOBODY TELLS ME WHO HE IS.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

satshimi nekomato

Do you want a quick rundown/

Sure user

His name is Peter Palpin. He's famous on youtube.

>His name is Peter Palpin. He's famous on youtube.
>satshimi nekomato

fuck both of you, I finally found them.

Fucking weirdos.

>Bcash
NO
STOP
IT'S "BITCOIN CASH" GET IT RIGHT IDIOT I WONT SIT HERE AND LET YOU INSULT ME
ONCE AGAIN, IT'S CALLED BITCOIN CASH YOU FUCKING UNCULTURED TROGLODYTE
I WAS A SELF MADE MILLIONAIRE AT THE AGE OF 6, YOU CAN'T INSULT ME LIKE THAT

>made a thread about why bcash won't go anywhere and trying to trigger a discussion about it
>not a single reply
should have used a pink wojak as opener i guess.

Excuse me?
It's BITCOIN CASH
FUCK
I am about to leave this thread
INSULT ME AGAIN, I DARE YOU
"Bcash bro, bcash!! Hahaha bcash! Yeah!"
Listen you little shit
When the flip happens I will make BILLIONS and you will be even poorer than you already are. You better prepare yourself because Bitcoin cash will become THE TRUE BITCOIN, fulfilling the prophecy and you plebians will eat your fucking words

calm down, roger.

OP left out the coin that shall not be named

NEO?