CYOA Thread

Previous Thread: Pastebin: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/folder/43r0qdm4sm895/The_End_Approaches
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hazeral is best girl of Underground.

I know this is an imaginary choice game and all, and this might be hard for you to understand but hear me out:regular people find futa disgusting compared to regular dickings.

I am perfectly at peace with sacrificing my pelvis, spine and entire lower body for my kaifus' wellbeing and the greater good

Posting my Kaifu CYOA again. Comments and Criticism is welcome.

>he thinks he's regular

I won't question your tastes, mate.

I answered a bunch of questions last thread too. May or may not add another page of girls and items, but I think I'm gonna do a new CYOA first.

Also can someone repost that CYOA where you get your memory back from a friend to stop the necromancer? First page had different backgrounds with different point allocations between friendship and being a badass.

Never said I was, only that I know enough about normies to predict their reaction to futa.

I will. Your taste is that of excrement.

Now 50% bigger, for 50% more shitposting

Whatcha thinking of doing next, user? Taking requests?

Hey, no need to be rude, senpai. Not everyone is born with the supreme tastes in life, but you can settle for second best.

Did you make Australia a virgin purely because the other anons would have sperged out otherwise? I'm just asking because it's something I've noticed. No-one minds having waifus above the age of 23, but for some reason nearly all of them are virgins. That's putting aside the whole 'prefers to wear nothing but babydolls to the grocery store/sucks on dildos as a hobby but is actually a pure virgin' obnoxiousness.

Why would he waste space in the small amount of text he has enumerating who and how many people she's fucked, instead of describing the vastly more important facts of her powers and personality?

I didn't know futa fetishization came with
delusional megalomania as a side effect, but you are entitled to your opinion on this Hainanese hieroglyphs imageboard.

Also,

Defeat Dark You (20)

Animal Friend: Honey Badger (14)
Virus (4)
Portal Gun (1)

He has a portal gun. I have a portal gun, and a honey badger, which is neither equipment nor powers.

I like my odds.

Alright, let's go with Christina Busto, because her personality seems compatible with mine, she's only a few years older than I am so her age isn't an issue, Sumeragi is hot, and she turns into my favorite kaiju from Pacific Rim. For mutations I'll go for Tongue Mutation to complete her status as Otachi, Healing Factor to keep her safe, and Enhanced Communication Device for improved battlefield coordination. All in all, seems like a pretty nice friend/giant kaiju ally to have, and if things go further I think we could be very happy together.

Why did he add the part implying she was a virgin anyway? Why did he feel the need to include this if other things are more important:

>Despite her attractive form, she's never actually been with a guy (though she gets plenty of onlookers wherever she goes).

It could have easily been substituted for:

> Tammy didn't mind the attention, either from what her friends told us.

He went out of his way to assure anons that she was a virgin. Why?

Baby, it comes with all the megalomania side effects. Gotta feel on top of the world with a girl dick in yer bunghole.

Maybe she's the only virgin. You don't know. Because there's no reason to tell you whether or not they're a virgin unless it's unusual.

>top of the world
>girl dick in yer bunghole

Now see, you're typing individual words that sound like gibberish in the order you're typing them in. I feel like we're standing on the precipice of an infinite gulf in communication where neither of us will ever truly comprehend the other's point of view. But so long as we can agree to disagree, I suppose that's that really.

But futa still a shit, family

Perhaps so, but that's not just what I'm talking about; it's a very common trend among waifu CYOAs--and even non-waifu CYOAs--to make the unusually promiscuous or old(er) characters explicitly virginal. What's wrong with succubi that actually act on their urges? 30 year old virgins are exceedingly rare too. Most people lose their virginity by age 17; between 12-14% of 20-24 year olds are virgins.

I'm just having fun.

You know's there's a pdf for that one, right?

So she's unusual. What's wrong with that? You're complaining about the only explicit virgin in two pages of waifus that don't say one way or another. It's a non-issue.

At this point, deary, you just come across like you're complaining out of some specific autistic trigger that bothers you and only you inordinately.

M-me too-

-wait shit, really? Well fuck, does anyone have it? I feel like a doof posting these jpgs now, must've missed it.

I pick none.

>So she's unusual.

Except that's the thing, she's not. As I have said multiple times, whenever a character who is noted to be particularly attractive/sexually interested/ etc is presented, she is pretty much always made a virgin. I'm commenting on this trend. Why did he feel the need to include an explicit disclaimer that she, in particular, was a virgin? Why not leave it ambiguous?

would you play a CYOA with only dickgirls?

Because such a person is unlikley to be a virgin so no one would assume it without bieng told.

>she's not
Where in the CYOA is someone else called out as a virgin? Are you really complaining about the only virgin in the CYOA just because other CYOA have virgins? Like I said before this just makes it look like an autistic trigger for you, because you're arguing "Other CYOA have a thing so this one can't!"

Once more, this is literally the best CYOA I've ever seen. It had it all: Fetishes, waifus, humor.
I only wish I could pick more.

I don't usually save CYOAs, but I'll make an exception for you

Is Kaiju strength etc proportional to their size?

Maybe? By itself, it wouldn't be interesting.

I'd play "Dickgirls in Space" or something like that.

...okay.

Sure

>Taking requests?
you are literal cancer. Make it yourself.

Hahaha, no.

Plenty of reasons someone can't make a CYOA, how many have you made?

Nice build, nice build.
Alright, here's the thing. You're pretty much right. I tried to make it ambiguous for most of the girls to never even bring it up because I wanted to avoid the whole "my waifu is pure, not used goods!" argument.
I only even brought up the mention of a previous guy for Ivanka, and it's never even stated that they did it, just that he had sex with someone else.
Tammy I thought I should write that because I was worried that some people would automatically assume "Oh, so the drunk party girl with a 10/10 body is obviously a super slut"

What is the best way to handle this? Just remove that line entirely and let you interpret it as you will?

You can. Don't worry if people read between the lines and assume the worst.

You did fine. Nothing wrong with making her an explicit virgin, that one user is just flipping his tits.

The way you handled the other girls is fine, too. There's absolutely no reason to bring up prior relationships. You have limited space in the text, and everything else about her is more important. Hell, is the girl you first met going to blab about her past boyfriends if she has any? I sure as fuck hope not.

I was orignally going to do a purely symbiote based CYOA, focused on Marvel's version of symbiotes, but I was distracted by making the "sexy kaiju" suggestion, and I really liked the idea.
If I'm going to be called Symbro or Symbrote, I should have a CYOA that focuses on that.

It's up to you if you want to remove the disclaimer, but I doubt it's 'the best way.' That is, if you interpret 'the best way' to mean no shitstorms.

Leave the line in there.

Do whatever you like, I don't care about the virgin thing personally. For what it's worth I can't imagine why you'd assume the worse otherwise.

That sounds cool, looking forward to it. Last non-fetish/monstergirl symbiote CYOA I remember involved fluffy moth alien totally-not-life-fibers.

Can I fuck the Symbiote?

Currently working on an energy cyoa. Here are some of the sources I have down.
Sunlight
Food
Diligence
Water
Electricity
Heat
Praise

Any questions or ideas on what I should do, feel free to ask. Might consider posting some of what I have.

Where is nuclear?

Nuclear
Fusion
Rage
Salt

What version of the lore are you going with? The "They're all evil. Venom is an anomaly because it wants to bond with a host instead of eating it." or "They're all just like Venom." or "The majority of the race are good guys and want to bond with you, it's just a subrace mutated that's evil and eats people. Venom is a mutant of the mutants that wants to bond with a host like normal but it's biology is more hostile than the good ones."

Venom is a total yandere, so you could probably talk one into it.

I wish that got finished.

Posting cyoa.

Terrible choices.

user do you even have to ask? You can fuck anything not literally made of blades or fire with enough determination.

Dark matter
Antimatter
Hopes, dreams, love and determination

Wait, it's unfinished? Damn, what more was planned?

Image Version: mediafire.com/folder/43r0qdm4sm895/The_End_Approaches

Well exams are done for me, and now I'm going to spend this long summer working towards the Traveller 2.0, Poster Travellers, updating the text version and prepping for the 'alpha' of the introductory game, which is not the actual game but rather a test model to lay down a functioning system. Next set of companions will be on Sunday, if I can find some double A batteries.

Yeah, there's a part at the bottom that's pretty much just half done.

>What's wrong with succubi that actually act on their urges?
user can't handle the idea of a girl having sexual urges, or having had sex with someone other than him

More like
>Some anons don't think people should blab about their past boyfriends in their dating profiles, and this enrages other user, because he gets off on it.

Dickgirls set in a alternate Earth where feminists won and men and women are "equals"?

Was considering it, but not quite sure how to implement it.
Fusion sounds to similar to nuclear, and Rage is a good option. Not sure how to implement Salt, though.
I was hoping on keeping the sources to what is found on present day Earth in decent quantities, so no Dark/Anti matter. Not sure how to implement something like Hope.

You could make fusion and fission distinct.

>Plenty of reasons someone can't make a CYOA,
Name them.
>omg I don't haf teh photershops!
Download it like the rest of us
>how many
Plenty. More than you, that's for sure.

You're nothing but spam when you post your 'amazing, original, totally awesome-sauce' idea about waifus in space.

What if user is making a CYOA and is posting his other ideas while he works on it?

Just place a Salt generator in a single cyoa thread and you could generate enough power to sustain every single electrical device on Earth

Question, does the kaiju move to our country or do we have to move to theirs?

Having had sex with someone other than him
The correct thing to do is to fuck her until she's a cum dumpster and becomes addicted to your semen.

Social
Mechanical (getting wound up)
Chemical
Kinetic (moving around a lot keeps you going)

>What if user is making a CYOA and is posting his other ideas while he works on it?
riiiight.
>Whatcha thinking of doing next, user? Taking requests?
Name the reasons why someone can't make a CYOA.

Congrats, Highlander. Glad to see you back.

In other thread None of the girls are especially appealing, so I'll choose based on Kaiju form. Laura has mobility, agility, and no lack of strength, so she seems like the most effective out of all of them.

Much as I might love to inflict fetishes on her, the world is sort of at stake here, so lets stick to useful mutations. Healing Factor (Rolled 9), Camouflage, and the Tongue Mutation. I'm specifically choosing the tongue because her Kaiju form lacks any sort of fine manipulation ability with mantis-claws for arms.

What's the CYOA's purpose? Is it adventure? Action? RPG-like? Pick a Waifu?

The format's pretty important too.

Only if I could be a girl.
Presence of dick irrelevant.

Come on, user, don't skip out on me now. You answered in 53 seconds last time.
It can't be that hard to come up with not-shit reasons for why you can't nut up and make the CYOA you want.

I wasn't him, user. I was just offering a plausible explanation. I know because I do that myself.

I use a Macbook Air, and it's so shit it's almost out of memory space already after the games I've downloaded onto it. Also I'm uncreative and frequently busy because of uni. Deal with that, nerd.

>Plenty

Name them or be laughed at.

>waifus in space

You want to know something funny? I've never requested a waifu CYOA. In fact, I've only ever requested one CYOA in my time here from someone taking requests, and it was this one right here.

Also he's not me. I'm me.

If by social, you mean being around others energizes yourself, then I think there might be something there. Mechanical has been suggested many times before, yet I am not sure how to properly implement it. Kinetic has been suggested before and has been changed several times to become diligence.

Reminder: Nyarl is best girl in the entire cyoa and who wants to repopulate the earth with only yours and her children.

Change the line to refer to her partying lifestyle or something instead of her looks, and it should be fine.

My nigga.

>Wanting to go insane.

>That Isis Loli
Damn son look how smug she is. Also why is Isis a loli?

Crawling Chaos please leave, your IP is easily tracked and your ruse is as transparent as it is repetitive

Also Minerva. Any CYOA can let you have the perfect waifu/husbando, but only a few the opportunity to go on the quest to become as such.

>Deal with that, nerd.
I'm dealing just fine. I'm not the one who has to rely on others to do everything for me.

Here is a portion of what I have so far, so you guys can judge and give your opinions.

Heat: Sources of heat now energize and empower you. Your body is now extremely resistant to heat (can withstand 100 C’ no problem). This extends to bodily overheating, allowing for longer periods of working. Being near heat sources will now energize you (should you live in an area where the average day temperature is 80 F’ and you don’t turn on the A/C, you would not need to sleep for the night. You also gain limited control over heat, able to melt objects with a touch and turn ice into steam within seconds (though this takes a lot of energy). Should you stay in environments too cold for you to gather energy from, your body will start to freeze solid, stiffening joints after 12 hours and freezing completely solid after 36. This will occur in any temperature below 50 F’, and the process will speed up for every 5’ colder it is (1 hour for joint freezing, 3 hours for death).

Water: The liquid of life now empowers you. You may now drink any water (muddy, salty, etc.) and drinking water will now give you more energy, to the point where 5 liters a day will remove the need for sleep entirely. You may now breathe underwater. Dip yourself into water can also energize you, though at a slower pace (12 hours completely submerged to replace a good night's sleep) though the rushing rapids will empower you faster (9-6 hours depending on the strength). While underwater, you may expend some energy for faster swimming and resistance to the pressures of the deep. Staying away from water for more than an hour will make you feel an incredible thirst, and 24 hours without water will kill you outright.

cont.

Food: You can now draw energy from the consumption of foodstuffs. Your metabolism skyrockets and any food you eat becomes energy within seconds. Eating 4000 Calories a day will eliminate the need for sleep, eating more will make you feel energetic and could increase your physical prowess to near superhuman levels. In addition, you can burn additional calories to increase your abilities further. At first, it affects your entire body, but eventually you will be able to put calories into specific body parts and even strikes (you can put 1000 cal into 1 punch, for instance). Beware, for putting too many calories into this power at a time will cause some massive damage, though this limit can increase with training and use. You do not need to exercise to maintain these abilities, and any food eaten (whether year old milk or well cooked chicken) will energize you. You still need various nutrients to function though, and dieting would likely get you killed in a couple of days. Your reserves build up more slowly and empty faster than with other powers.

Thoughts?

that's all you want in life?
here, life fulfilled

>Mechanical has been suggested many times before, yet I am not sure how to properly implement it.
Make it be a 'safe' option, with no real vulnerabilities (other than a need for winding) but no huge benefits, either. The more wound you are, the more energy you have. If you run out, you fall asleep or go into stasis or whatever.

Yeah, that's what I mean by social. Taking the idea of being an extrovert to its natural conclusion. As for Mechanical, basically you'd need to get someone to wind you up every day or you'd start running down. You couldn't do it yourself, because you'd use more energy than you gained. Or you could do it as an external combustion engine instead.

Alright, I'm just gonna leave the line in there then.
But I made her name specifically with the nickname "Titty Zilla" in mind.
It's essntially a ball of goo that wraps around your body, so of course.
I would say yes for the most part, but other than Behemoth and The Outsider, they're all pretty much the same size anyway, and Outsider's just as strong as I stated. Behemoth is the largest and most strong, but not by a whole lot. I was originally going to put heights for all of them, but seeing as they're all basically the same and it's pretty cluttered already, I left it out. On this chart, I would say most of the girls are around the -Trespasser to Knifehead size, Behemoth would be closer to Raiju's size, and the mech and Outsider are between the Hardship/Zilla range.
I was thinking of just mostly making it sort of the old version where's it's just a friendly one like Venom, but it might corrupt you to get corrupted a little bit. I would make each symbiote have a personailty and just base them off the symbiotes from the comics. One of the "female" ones would force you to look female though.
See, I thought about that, and it just makes more sense for you to move to them. I don't think the countries would appreciate their weapon being on foreign soil. If you choose to not live with her, you can probably just coach train her from like a computer monitor or something. The distance for the communicator is infinite.
If you didn't like any of the way I wrote the girls, sorry. This is my first time actually making waifus.
Good build though.

You were the one who got needlessly upset with me in the first place, bro. You think I don't have other things to do than builds and discussion about CYOAs?

I mean really, what was your goal? Intimidate me into make CYOAs...over the internet? The thing you can't intimidate people over?

Does alcohol count as water?

Food strikes me as hysterical strength you can consciously control, huh.

no but seriously, that's the only thing you want?
Didn't know there were that many trannies here.

>But I made her name specifically with the nickname "Titty Zilla" in mind.
I don't see how you'd need to change that in order to change the other thing.

Alternatively, have it refer to both her appearance and her lifestyle.

>It might corrupt you
Don't like the sound of that. Personality death is a big deal here. I do know that a lot of Venom's problems stemmed from not understanding humans, it'd make more sense for, if there were any personality issues cropping up, proper communication to be possible to clear them up.

>If you didn't like any of the way I wrote the girls, sorry. This is my first time actually making waifus.

They weren't bad. It's just that none of them had any special appeal either. Well, the depressed girl kind of tweaked my sympathy a bit, but it didn't seem like a great idea.

Not really, it's just that futa x male is gay.

While I did have an idea for a safe option, I like idea a bit more.

CYOA general seems to be full of histrionic drama queens desperate to be something they're not. Which is probably an inevitable part of the whole imaginary escape fantasy thing.

Personally I just want to be the wizard and go on adventures.

He's not changing it, user.

well, that's a better explanation than I had feared.