POSW tip off

PoSW 2.0 is to be released in Q1 2018.

PoSW aims to become (1) the most secure interest-generating cryptocurrency and (2) a platform for trustlessly staking all major PoS coins.

The team has developed a new protocol called Trustless Proof of Stake (TPoS), which adds a delegation layer to fund management using triplet-based encryption. This means that masternode (MN) operators can stake your coins 24/7 whilst your computer is offline and your coins are in cold storage (ledger supported). The process is trustless because MN operators only have access to your wallet's public and 'shared' key, whilst the private key is known only to you. The concept of a shared key is new for cryptocurrencies and opens up a new economy. The use-cases for TPoS are many and varied - trustless pooled masternodes promises to be the first major development, also a first in cryptocurrency.

There are many other features of PoSW which have been built from the ground up, including a Block Equalizer (for balancing staking and MN rewards), Revolving Stake Bonuses (to provide 'dividends' without the coin being classified as a security) and Flash Tx (a unique and decentralized scaling solution utilising the MN network). I would encourage you to read about these features, start on posw.io and find the whitepaper.
All features are currently functioning on testnet which is being opened up to community members in the coming days.

We'd love it if you joined us. As a community member feel free to AMA or insult me.

Also sending 10btc to first 5 with dubs :)

who's the girl OP

ai shinozaki

thanks

good luck with your shitcoin

/thread

>Cold storage staking
•.• pretty fucking cool desu

Won’t other coins copy it?
Is this a coin or a platform?
exchanges look pretty shit, is it getting on more?

Any estimate on the minimum number of these for stakeing?

rolling for nudes

no minimum for staking. its 24/7 on poswallet.com which is the staking pool site.

The masternode network will go live along with the rest of 2.0 in Jan-Feb, you'll need around 25k (currently 2.5kUSD) for one. ROI will be high, between 50-100% initially

imo its a big deal, yeah. 2018 will be the year of staking, without TPoS eveyone's funds will be insecure and you'd have to run your PC constatly. If we get adoption we're going top 50 at least.

Idk if its easily cloneable. Github repo is coming after testnet so it'll be open source but existing coins would need a hardfork and major chain restructuring to accommodate TPoS.

the coin will run the platform (paid to Masternodes, used to pay for memberships for trustless pooled masternodes, lots of other uses)

Yeah major exchanges will be shown testnet and the team are negotiating to get a major listing for the launch of 2.0

Well here are my dubs... help pay my tuition for med school.
16DK6XcQEbJo4z9c25jk9frhYJkKfvv7hf

I didn't get dubs.... but seriously OP I need help. Transmission went out. I have .00000001 BTC to my name.

Rolling

also buy POSW

posw dev Ben Wang knows a cypherpunk, i'll ask him to hook you up bruv

i've heard 'piece of shit wallet' is the tripcode for automatic dubs, try again

rolling

biggest shit coin there is

ty for bump, why is it?
its trying to fulfill a major need (staking platform) and is bringing new tech.
Ethereum will want TPoS
come at me with a reason

How much posw ull need to run node?

Why are the tits covered then? She's never done nude.

25k coins brah

dub me

Thanks user

161K3Q1wr153dgp95sNBT7mbEUPykc9cKS

no dubs makes me dubbed):

reroll

would you believe my senpaitachi in need?

sounds interesting. will look further into it.

Reeeeeeeeee

So have they given up on being an exchange?

i genuinely appreciate that and hope you like what you find out

also dubs.
1J4TyNiEkin2KrkeX4VM8aRsT8essrwjaQ

dubdubs

16WAu91xcASLsAQozhVx52W25UpJq8Yxsd

check em

sent goy. I only had 8.3 in the wallet I used and cba to do 2 transactions
now read the whitepaper and wait an hour for you coin

All POS coins are shitcoins. Also, there's no use shilling a deadcoin. You might as well just buy ARK or NEO if you want a decent (but still shit) PoS coin. Then again the only biggest gains you could ever get is investing in Bitcoin.

roll and pray
1ASLR4hoq5nqEM3Fu7ogpha2wntYxACxLb

DU_BBBBBZ

got dubbs,

and check these fresher dubbs m8

1G1jT98tReXVo8dDVgc83E7Pptx5RFeRm

oh yeah? more DUBBBBBBZ

dubbs are cool right guys? ははははは

Incorrect, PoS is the future.
It's not dead, it was 4 months ago. It's story time, here's what happened:

PoSW was a very popular and reliable staking platform earlier this year. The coin peaked at 20k sats (10x what it is now) in April. Everyone was collecting easy 24/7 staking rewards. But the platform was centralised and vulnerable, it was hacked. PoSW devs reimbursed all users out of their own funds but faith had been lost, the economic viability of the staking pools could not be maintained so coins were delisted.

It was and still is a great idea, with major adoption potential. A couple months ago a new dev team started to take PoSW back to the basic idea and hae built a completely new product. When 2.0 goes live in January, it will be trustless, decentralized and 'un-hackable' due to TPoS

If you don't see moon potential in Staking as a Service, particularly next year, then you are blind. 99% of people wont be able to stake Eth, Omg, etc alone (you need too many coins), trustless staking pools will dominate. PoSW has no competition.

dubbz

ACtually i got trips,

follow me on twitter i shill PoS all day everyday, fake satoshi replied to me a few times getting butthurt

oh yeah user btw my dubs cancels your dubs
can you send my 8.3 back please?
be a gentleman about this

nigga you know it has to be at the end right?

GET QWADS AND ILL GIVE YOU liek 83 buttcoins

No Bro just gimme some freebies i have autism

those two digits ar e SICK THO bro thats gotta be worth aleast like 5.34587 buttcoins

Ill read the whitepaper if you cure my auti with you moni bro

say something intelligent to prove you've read it
then im game

My ID is literally PIEGOI send me some BUTTCOINS

REAL DUBBZ and free bumps
BiTCOIN please

>Incorrect, PoS is the future.
Ah, you're one of those delusional "masternode" fans aren't you? It's not yet too late to get into Bitcoin yet, you know. Bitcoin will soar $30k-$50k by next year. A masternode will do 120% less than that in a year next year.

actually ive changed my mind get the fuck out my thread.
too much aut

You have made a grave mistake, goy

community coins have an weak tendon above the heel, and i intend to PRICK IT NIGGA

I have my 21 mate, been here since 2015. I hold them reluctantly
Masternodes (where needed) are a very useful for the economics of a network.
In this case they make sense. Masternodes stake everyone's coins while the normies are offline. They are needed of this new iteration of PoS with a delegation layer to work

touch our tendons, go on. We have a gymrat Slavic dev. he will fuck your whole family if you prick shit

1GrRYTjVNWeh1P1QNvnwBcKXMXxLzWJULY

Dude I will actually make a masternode of this shit if you send me some coinos.

No thanks, I've seen way too many shitcoins and your coins has been buried beneath a mountain of shitcoins. Failed many times, lost good chances many times. I was there to observe, couldn't help but feel sad for you. Then again, stupid people exist to be stepped on. The natural cycle of life continues.

rerol

don't ever call my coin shit
you could roll quints for eternity now and i'd neva send a satoshi

on a serious note i recommend you buy 25k for a MN. even if you dont read the whitepaper and get how big this can be, you'll be getting 100% ROI with a masternode so it can literally lose half its value and you'd break even

How profound, smokime too, you must have alan watts IQ

did you even read it explains why this coin dipped off. Wait for the rebrand. Wait for this project to be the only trustless staking service. I know mentally dancing around giving it a chance

not saying buy now, wait for the bullish reversal, but 2018 will be a big year for staking and this coin.

pls

hey guys take the time out to research posw, go on their telegram/slack, its the real deal and it will moon. It's the perfect coin you want to invest in right now. It has an insanely low marketcap and once their full system is released, will be ridiculously undervalued compared to other coins.

Is 25k for masternode confirmed yet?

my man
25k is the max. between this and 15k

>giving out 50 btc total
bait?

if i had 10 btc i wouldnt be pajeeting with all you fags

>bullish reversal
Don't even think about it. TPoS exists on paper, no actual tests nor development has been seen from the devs. For a year, nothing was made unique for PoSW. PoSW with only a website and no features, is nothing but a shitcoin. You know, a coin like PoSW, has a 90% chance that the devs could have an exit scam planned.

No, nice paranoia though.
Whales, including me have already had walkthroughs of testnet in beta. open testnet is coming tofay/tomorrow

TPoS is real and its going to be big. Can you argue how this isnt an insanely disruptive protocol?

5mil market cap is a complete meme

>Whales, including me
Getting desperate there aren't you? You're just shilling some shitcoin for an ambition that will be out of reach for you in years or, probably, in decades.

>Can you argue how this isnt an insanely disruptive protocol?
The only disruptive protocol has already been disrupting the financial world for 8 years: the blockchain. Although it hasn't reached to a level where an average person could feel it.

POSW is a complete meme. DGB, SIGT, RDD, CFD, LINK, and POSW, are blacklisted in every cryptocurrency investor's mind.

Bruh, the testnet is already up lol. I'm a whale. Some of us have already been shown the testnet.

>DGB, SIGT, RDD, CFD, LINK, and POSW, are blacklisted in every cryptocurrency investor's mind.

Do you even crypto

Crypto, as of 2017/2018, never gets blacklisted. If they have a good dev team the coin will come back. Noob.

ok we get it
>muh protocol
>muh actual good crypto

its not guna get a 10x and exit scam in the same week is it? so why would i want to buy it

fucking fed up of these shills about good coins, why the fuck would anyone care about a proper project.. we just want mega pumps

good projects are the ones that dont pump and dump and retain their value after the initial rise.