Only 1 question

First time on Veeky Forums and hopefully last.

I only have 1 question: how do I cash out my bitcoin.

Please no fucking memes I want to know how to convert my bitcoin into hard cold cash or at the minimum gold.

The same way you cashed in...

>cash out
Goyim, I...

BRRRAAAAAAPPPPP

hahaha looks like we've arrived at this point again. Where another poor soul finally realizes that crypto is a scam because you can't cash out.

You LITERALLY can't fucking cash out. Seriously, try it. You wasted all your money on internet bucks. There is no way to convert it back to fiat. All those "exchanges" that claim to deposit your money into your bank? Those are scams, the deposit never goes through. All those people saying it isn't a scam? They're shills for the scam "exchanges."

Anyone who tries to refute this post is a scammer shilling for scammy exchanges.

Welcome newfag. Enjoy your stay

buy gold on APMEX, they take bitcoin

Fuck you i just sold 100$ worth of btc for like 70$ just to try it because you scared me you fuck

Are you dumb? Go check Kraken and see how can you cash out....god.

OP move all your money into your wallet then go to Kraken and make an account with your real name and surname, check verification level1 and level2 and then move all your money using the bank. I pay 0.09€ per transaction cause I live in the EU, I dont know the prices around the world.

Good Luck & If this helped you a donation would be apprecciated!

1NZrkFzc7GdnqDAh4ygc5EPmJG3UJTdKyA

( Still new here and working on 100 to 300€atm so every US\EUR is useful for me )

*Farts silently*

You literally can't.

The whole point of crypto in the beginning was to 'liberate' people. So then darknets were born and people used it to buy drugs. You either buy heroin and resell it or you're stuck with it on a screen. You could well it on localbitcoins but be warned: the fees are huge and 80% if transaction result in fraud or assasult.

You faggots are getting so tiresome. Where are you raiding us from? Who is paying you?

simple btc fudding, not everything is conspiracy ffs.
See that huge normie wave incoming? You better have enough btc already cause anymore is gonna start costing, a lot..

Get rid of the name.

Shalom,

It appears you invested in the digital chuck e-cheese tokens we created and fleeced you once again of your hard-earned money goy. Back to wagecucking and also dont forget buy more tokens.

Praise Yahweh!

t. Rabbi Eli Silberbaum.

Pay well over spot for gold and then owe capital gains on it too? Fuck that. Waiting on SALT.

lmfao

All memes aside, you guys are fucking nuts if you think there aren't SERIOUS issues cashing out major crypto money.

I went in hard to ETH last year and made over $700k. Not only was paying the taxes a complete clusterfuckx but the moment I filed and sent the checks I got hit with an IRS audit. Then three visits and counting from FBI guys.

Yes, I used a professional CPA. I'm now paying lawyer fees out the yinyang and the FBI is combing through every nook and cranny of my life. They think anything related to crypto is drug money or laundering.

God help you if you're trying to cash out six figure gains. You can't even enjoy them without fearing pound me in the ass prison.

It isn't even worth it if you aren't cashing out at least $100k. Crypto is automatically criminal in the eyes of the Feds and you will spend that much in lawyer fees on top or your taxes just to walk away free.

CANT CASH OUT
WAKE ME UP INSIDE

> BRRRAAAAAAPPPPP

BRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPAPOAPPAPAPAPAPAPPPPPPPPPP.......PPFF

You an idiot for cashing out.

Only trade an deflationary asset for another. You dont trade deflation for inflation.

Buy real estate, gold, or forrest with bitcoin, or a factory of chemical products.

Not "im gun buy more fiat"

It's bitcoin rap, not brap, m'key?

If that chicks name is amber i fucked her hard

>tfw want to cash out 20k ETH
you think I'll get auditted?

they would make buying fiat this hard. only to make the illusion it's worth anything. just get a xapo card

>minimum gold
Literally just google "buy gold with bitcoin"

I live in fucking NZ where the only way to buy bitcoin is through localbitcoin but even we have gold dealers who accept bitcoin for gold & silver

if this is your first time on Veeky Forums, how do you know about the cashing out memes? work on your larp, fag.

which fork of bitcoin is worth 10k?

Earth is flat!!

provident metals for gold
coinbase shift card for $$$

user you are holding a spined dildo at least three times as long and thick as your own penis.

You're busy staring at it right now and thinking "I only have 1 question: how do I shove this fucker all the way up my ass without lubing up"

When you should be thinking "how long do I hold before I get to use this dildo to fuck the shit out of pic related and similar cunts who deserve it?"

Then again I guess its your choice. Some people like taking a good assfucking I suppose

Lol im a girl tho. i might enjoy a spined dildo haha!

traps aren't girls.

wow asshole. im not a whatever that is and this is why i dont date anymore.

No one cares that you're female dumb thot

Tits or gtfo

another rude asshole. there arent any good men left these days.

This is a copy pasta from every other thread about this. Ignore this pajeet

no you didn't.

tits or gtfo

Haha this

Obvious bait
sage

Who said that was a man you dumb thott. No girls in the internet! Any who proclaims their vagina status as +1 refuses to give up their real world advantage and to play on a level playing field. Begon thott!