Warhammer 40,00 general

New Improved OP image: now with extra genestealers! edition
>Rules databases
mega.co.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
kat.cr/warhammer-40k-pdf-library-t9575373.html

>FAQs
games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata

>40k 7th edition quick reference sheet(s)
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef_V6.pdf

>Forgeworld Book index
dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>Novels (Working link as of 02/02/2016)

mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>White Dwarves

mediafire.com/folder/tx4hcy4u487pv/WD

Other urls found in this thread:

totellstories.com/40k/
strawpoll.me/10076846
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

New sisters whe-

inb4 faggots bitch about the chicken still being there.

Heresy!

>Warhammer 40,00

We've gone back in time!

>It's a 'GW writes shitty rules for Orks and CSM because people buy them no matter what and OP rules for Tau and Elfdar because no one would buy their models otherwise' 40k General episode

needs more chickens

First for Chaos Marines are better off than Orks.

We we already got one faggot who's bitching about the bitching.
The chicken is holding a spot for the next full codex release.

Stygies VIII a best!

Orks are made for fightin' and losin'

eldar, harlequin, dark eldar

needs corsairs.

Not enough genestealers

Ork players is made for whining and... well whining pretty much

I actually play blood angels, Are you telling me only ork players get to shitpost?

Then what are CSM and nidfags made for? :^)
totellstories.com/40k/

But user they're all genestealers

I like the Genestealer hybrid

>Stygies VIII a best!
Look at me, so cool! I wear red and black because those are the colors of blood and chaos, which means I'm dangerous! And my planet is named after the river of the dead, which means I'm dangerous and cool!

>No Corsairs in OP

Sort that shit out.

Genestealers are like Dakka. There's never enough.

While I think there were plenty of people who bought Tau and Eldar just because (look at how popular they were in 5E and 4E respectively, when they sucked) the sales and rules for things like Riptides, Stormsurge, WK, and 6E Wave Serpents, and new Jetbikes definitely were business related and you can even see some of those units sold out on release.

But that makes me wonder about space marines. Space Marines are getting really strong rules but they were already the overwhelmingly best seller. What gives?

>Eldar use guns that shoot shuriken discs
>the dead bodies all have neat little bullet holes

Better strawpoll: Which army has the least annoying playerbase?

strawpoll.me/10076846

Blood splatter patterns and wound on the right most corpse look like they were killed by flying buzzsaws.

Not counting obscure factions like mini-dexes and FW armies, I'm gonna go with DE, simply because they are the fewest in number and aren't as loud as the other vocal minorities.

you realize that corsairs, which are what is pictured, dont exclusively use shuriken weapons?

I'd simulate my penis in her vagina, if you know what I mean.

I've never heard or seen AdMech fans being annoying.

And your point is?

Thats how "cool" works. Do you want pink fluffy warriors from planet buttsex ? We already have Emperors Children

Space Marines should really be divided in the different factions/codices, because discussing vanilla is a complete clusterfuck, BA can be annoying sometimes, DA and SW are more often then not the victim of trolls while the GK are "ok", except for the fact that occasionally (but much less then DA or SW) they are reason of hate because of their OPness in 5th, Draigo and/or what happened to the Sister in the 5th codex

They are generally bretty gud guyz if they aren't using War Convo in a meta they shouldn't be.

I hope they get a combined codex and the stuff they need to make a more well rounded army without resorting to the power formation.

>has never seen techpriest spam

Nigger please, keep trying to pretend you're not a Mechfag. The only people who don't find Mechanicus grating as fuck are people who like them.

Shorter lance, or longer but more obviously converted from Eldar parts lance?

There isn't even CSM on the list. I think that's a more important distinction to worry about.

Shorter.

thats because admech has no fans

The longer one looks like shit. You might be able to grab a longer Eldar style wraithbone barrel from a larger tank on eBay, or maybe build your own, but using the crystal as an extension isn't a good idea and makes no sense.

If that rumor about the AdMech and Skitarii getting rolled together turns out true you might be in luck.
Tech Priest spam?

I'd say shorter, though it depends what you're using it for.

>Admech has no fans
>all their kits were in the top 28 best sellers list last year

The crystal is a native part of the barrel. I'd need to trim it off, not use it as an extension.

I like Admech. Their stuff is really cool looking in a 1950s vision of the future kind of way.

(I am a Necron player though).

I just noticed that. Something isn't right here.

>top 28

Lol. I was 28th place in the Olympics guys!

>WAACfaggots who run decurion
>fans of anything
lol

They need to make an Inquistion Start Collecting box. I want to buy some acolytes and servitors at below heart breaking prices.

>But that makes me wonder about space marines. Space Marines are getting really strong rules but they were already the overwhelmingly best seller. What gives?

Space marine players confirmed for biggest whiners. ' Rabaeh my genetic supermen got beat up by fagootelfs, help"

And so 4 retarded psychic powers, the grav weapons (in its current form) and whole lot of shitty formatons came into being

Magnetising all the Knight types, that includes Lancer.

Explains why Marines haven't been getting -any- votes if that includes CSM

As big as a fan of marines I am I know the marine fans can be bothersome to say the least. I just now noticed that there is no choice for daemons.

Ah, then Shorter for sure. If it was for a looted Orks thing looking like eldar is okay, but the fire prism crystal is very distinct.

For some reason I thought you used the old fire prism crystal and glued it to the base. What happened to the plastic web on the top half of the crystal? The new fire prism cannon looks okay out of the box.

Last time posting for advice.

I have a game this weekend against an Ultramarine Battle Company at 2000pts.

Have only played regular space marines once before (same guy) at 1500 and I wasn't using formations since I didn't have all the units.

Now I have everything I need for a decent Reclamation Legion but I hear there is a bit of a stigma against it.

From what I understand though a Battle Company can be pretty strong and since I don't bring the cheesy formations ( I don't own Wraiths and I only have three Destroyers) I was wondering if just the Reclamation Legion and a Royal Court would be fair.

Is the RL only really overpowered when you include the good formations?

1996/2000

Reclamation Legion

Overlord - 145
>Solar Staff, Tachyon arrow, Resurrection Orb
10 Immortals - 300
>Night Scythe
8 Lychguard - 370
>Night Scythe, Hyperphase Sword and Dispersion Shield
2x10 Warriors - 235
>Ghost Ark
20 Warriors - 260
>Walk with the RL's OL
3 Tomb Blades - 66
>Nebuloscope, Shield Vanes, TL Gauss Blaster

Royal Court

Orikan the Diviner - 120
Vargard Obyron - 120
Overlord - 145
>Veil of Darkness, Gauntlet of Fire, Warscythe, Mindshackle Scarab

All I can do for 2500 is add the Annihilation Nexus (Doomsday Ark and 2 Annihilation Barges) which will only bring me to 2406 so I need like 5 more Tombblades unfortunately. I know he has the Armored Task Force as well he could bring for 2500.

>thread is just full of people whining about space marines
>everyone just bitches about space marines, every edition, even when they were crap like in 2E, 3E, 4E, late 5E

Kind of proves space marine players aren't the whiniest players, unless you're whining about your own faction.

Gee I wonder who can be behind this poll?

No they do.
They used to whine even more than sisterfans about wanting some models, as if the 2 enginseers an 4 servitors were not enough for admech.

They are busy painting and oogling the models they literally waited decades for, to be annoying right now. And yes I know a person who waited 12 years for that. Even has a whole converted IG.

On the sprue I've got, one third of the crystal webbing is moulded to the barrel and the other two thirds are separate pieces.

GIVE ME A FUCKING ASSAULT VEHICLE DEDICATED TRANSPORT WITH 20 MAN CAPACITY, RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

Hi there. Saw your posts before but I have been busy.

RL is not oppressively good without Canoptek Harvest or the destroyer cult, as Necrons have difficulty with movement and don't fare well in melee combat.

Nexus is really bad without very specific support (skyshield landing pad and running a few formations of it. The arty shoots from the skyshield, the skimmers act as objective takers with a 30 inch movement speed).

Don't use TW Gauss blasters on the tomb blades. TL gauss is inferior to TL tesla against Space Marines, coming out by a fraction when in rapid fire range but otherwise coming out behind.

You need some way to guarantee your scythes come in early, either spend 50 points on a communications array or switch the royal court Overlord for Imotekh.

Necron's are not as good against vehicles as they seem, you need to be very close and focus fire for it to function. Either you need Heavy Destroyers, Doom Scythes, or Command Barges with Scythes to go cut up transports and heavy vehicles.

I have lost against an ATF as Necrons before. It is rough if you cannot pop transports easily.

plz. give the orks one too, then we can all be happy.

Literally the battlewagon

Aren't Battlewagons Dedicated Transports?

I'm surprised you can't do that with the Forgeworld Battle Wagon or Stompa.

They have a transport capacity of 20 don't they?

>I want to lose a third of my army in one turn

I love AdMech, always have.

Going to pick up their Start Collecting box, how are they as an army? Pros and cons? And is the Dominus Maniple that it comes with any good?

Forgot to add reduce all units point cost to 0, so I can finally "win".

Still needs BA, DA, and SW. And we need to split Admech up. And get rid of the extra scion.

Ad mech and space marines are represented.

>like 400 points tops
>1/3rd of your army
nice math

Stygies VIII is my favorite fluff-wise and color-wise, with Metalica being in second.

The Xenarites of Stygies VIII are pretty cool, especially since they like to investigate Xeno tech, because they believe that the Omnissiah guides not only them, but the Eldar as well, since Sam Hainn(?) helped them fight off traitor legions during the Horus Heresy, which us why they like to investigate Xeno tech, because they believe that the Omnissiah guides the Eldar, it's not tech-heresy.

There's also the fact that the Inquisition, the Mechanicus/Other Skitarii Legions, and Chaos have all waged war against them at one point or another.

Now-a-days, everyone just leaves them be, so long as they keep quiet about what they do.

I always see folks referring to 2+ rerollable cover save when it comes to Ravenwing but I only get the rerollable part. Didn't the Darkshroud only give stealth? Would someone please catch me up?

Anyone looking forward to the flyer update?

skilled rider gives a +1 to jink saves

No and you should be ashamed for even suggesting it!

Ahhhhhh. Okay got it. So just the command squad/black knights then. Thanks user.

>>like 400 points tops

A Spartan is already 300 points empty, numbnuts.

>spartan
i never said anything about a spartan you dumbfuck.

i want a big AV13/12/12 20 man rhino for 70 points

Yknow, if some friends and I happened to own multiple flyers, an air based dogfight campaign with those rules would be pretty dope. Promoting fighter aces and squadron leaders and shit.

I want a maverick style hotshot nephilim pilot pissing off techmarines and upgrading his engines...

>someone uses existing rules template for such a concept (assault vehicle 20 man transport)
>points would come out to 1/3 of your army if you loaded it with 20 men
>HUR DUR NICE MATH GENIUS
>I DIDN"T EVEN SAY ANYTHIGN ABOUT SPARTANS DUMBFUCK

You're a fucking moron, you didn't say anything about ANYTHING other than 20 man assault vehicle. And that would take over 33% of your points in the current game design.

>just finished 2 more dark reapers
oh who am I kidding, the marine players in my area are space wolves and salamanders.

oh, well dark reapers are still good.

>being so fucking retarded that you think a 13/12/12 fancy rhino is comparable in points cost to a av 14/14/14 5hp mega LR/almost superheavy
you are literally retarded

You never mentioned 13/12/12 at all except your two posts just now.

You're the fucking retard. You need to be more specific BECAUSE THE SPARTAN FUCKING EXISTS.

what part of
made you think i wanted a stupid 350 point land raider that is already available to me?

Who are you even replying to at this point?

You're both retarded. A well-armoured 20 man assault rhino would end up more than 100 points, and assuming the more expensive landraiders when talking about assault transports is also dumb.

oh yeah i forgot that was a dedicated transport..

oh wait..

nice try dumbfuck

>A well-armoured 20 man assault rhino would end up more than 100 points,
Jokes on you its costs 70 points.

>what part of this description of a Spartan made you think I wanted a Spartan

It's almost as if the morons who are too stupid to capitalize really are stupid in real life, every single time. Who knew?

Girls, girls, you're both pretty.

Fuck off retard.

>he thinks spartans are dedicated transports
kek go back to eating paint chips you drooling retard

>40kgeneral
>posts 30k
literally braindamaged

>Fuck off, retard.

Fixed. Remember, stay in school, kids, or you'll end up like this guy, raging impotently on Veeky Forums.

Link me to a post where you said it had to be 40k.

I'm waiting.

This moron doesn't say ANYTHING. That's how this whole shitfest started to begin with: his shittily worded, vague ass posts.

For all intents and purposes, he might have well have been frog-raging about "I wish Spartans were DTs", because that fits all the shit he typed. Then he gets called out for it and starts sperging out and raging and calling everyone dumbfuck.

Gods do you look before you type?
Go get the 20 man assault pod or something. Make sure you stop posting as well.

>Makes request
>Others show were to find it
>Throws fit
It's faggots like you that make other CSM players look bad.
Medically retarded.

>actually being mentally handicapped
yeah wow whod have thought it be talking about 40k in the 40k general
>illiterate retard who thinks spartans are dedicated transports
>the same subhuman mongrel who thinks that 400 is 1/3rd of 1850
unsurprised