A Damn Good Princess Edition

We're currently working on Gen V

Here's the current worklog:
| Gen V |
-The Trap
-DP V
-Quotes and minor details
-Getting the .psd's to Photoshop user

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Game welcome here!

Everyone welcome.

FAQ:
Q - What is Towergirls?
A Veeky Forums creation. Read more here.
1d4chan.org/wiki/Tower_Girls

Q - How do I play?
A - It's a CYOA, there are no established mechanics for the rescue. All the pages to the game are in the imgur album linked in resources.

Q - Why aren't/are we we working on; Gen V/Knights/combat mechanics/etc.
A - No. We recognize that spreading out our efforts is what originally killed the project. Accordingly, we're focusing on just one thing at a time and finishing them out.

Q - Hey, can we make a pricness about X fetish?
A - It generally comes down to what people like. Propose the idea and see if others want it.

Q - Is there a map/unified setting?
A - Nope. Though proposals have been made, nothing concrete has been created.

Q - Can I post fanart/fanfiction here?
A - Go right on ahead, just make sure it's within the global rules.

Resources:
Imgur Album - imgur.com/a/maXHJ
Tower Girls infinity chan Board - https:// infinity ch.net/twgrl
Booru - tower-girls.booru.org/
Princess, Item, and Companion Templates - mediafire.com/download/6yh42feo96989sp/Templates.zip

Games:
Subtitle Pending:
towergirls.boards.net/
Kingdom Conquest:
patreon.com/towerKC?ty=h

Original Brush (Artists, please use these):
Photoshop - stumpypencil.blogspot.com/2009/11/return-of-stumpy-pencil.html
SAI - beroleagle.deviantart.com/art/Paint-Tool-SAI-Pencil-Brushes-96742060
Gimp - elmerucr.deviantart.com/art/Real-Pencil-Brushes-for-GIMP-57810771

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!yw1H2b5C!fuSakbVgzhu_QYai7tL1HAyQV4xiC9S5T_1igqPxU0c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how about we talk cactus princess instead

if I watered her with bleach would she get the stains out of my mouth when I eat her out

why would you want to do that?

>he likes having a stained mouth

stained with goo from her prick maybe

Better question, are her fluids hallucinogenic? Is she a peyote princess?

no but mushroom princess' are

Did either of you get hit with a ban stick?

You're not supposed to answer if it's true, bro. I don't want you guys getting banned, though you seem to know what to do when it happens.

Anyway, so Knights, which princess would you not save even if your honor depended on it?

>Even if your honor depended on it.
Fuck... uh..
Probably Plant Princess.
I love plants, but she's just a needy, pointless bitch to me.

To be honest, I was just testing to see if I was. Thankfully mods were lenient.

I'd probably not save Skeleton, Orc, Ogre, Zombie, Gorgon, Cylops or Gnoll princesses. I guess I'm pretty racist as far as fantasy races are concerned, but there you have it.

>dog princess is the obvious right choice

Thats a tough one
but i would not save Gm princess
>too interested in our princess
fuck no

Orc, Ogre, and Gnoll are great tho

Dog Princess. I can't stand the selfish and needy.

Gnoll is furry or borderline furry though. The others on my list are just too undead and nasty, or too big and burly. I like my women cute and petite.
That being said, that's just my opinion.

Small update.

Also, battle themed electric rodent costume won I think.

Gnoll a shit. I wouldn't save her because futa.

Same.

>Pretty Plague
Jesus Christ how horrifying

How do people feel about this design for Flayer Princess? I think it combines the best of both worlds.

Not exactly futa, but close enough

CUTE
U
T
E

You altered her torso? Tits seem to not have any depth and seem to be facing towards us, not 3/4 like in most art.

trap isn't canon.

We still need quotes for Glass, Edgy, and Giant Princess. Any suggestions?

Sounds like you'll get cut

That was one of the things that bothered me about the pose.

Nor is that. Neither one's been in a gen.

Oh hey, Eversor, since you're here, think the next piece you could do in the coming day be the Grand Archives for pic related? I highly doubt anyone will object to the location at this point.

>day
days

As the person GM Princess was based off of, thank you~

Totally understandable, they'd probably like me better anyways.

I can do that, sure!

I also did a whirlpool for the Octopus.

I dunno if its strong enough. But it certainly fits the descriptor?

>strong enough
It definitely gets the thought across thoroughly I'd say. You're one of the best, Ever.

>GM Princess person is here
Huh. Neat.
And creepy.

Yep, been lurking around here for a while. Made some Gemini Princess ideas.

I'm not surprised, actually.
Thanks, still curious to see what we end up using.
If they don't make it in, they would make a wonderful Fan Princess.

Thanks buddy, hey also how do you envision the Dark fire? Would it be enclosed in something? Or is it just that green flame she holds on her profile photo?

Mostly the green flame as is, honestly. Maybe a bit fuller, since it'd be a stationary version.

Definitely, though my hope is with Trap Cactus or Gemini

Hey, Eversor, please don't forget to email me the new stuff. After my final in five hours, I'm going to put together a new version.

Hey, GM Princess! Maybe you can weigh in? Do we go with Eversor's Cactus Trap Propaganda machine or do we go with the Busty McFourboobs Gemini Princess?

Well, Photo user, you know I can't resist a trap in any form.

But if I had to pick...
While I have more vested interest in Gemini Princess, I'll submit to the machine.

Betrayal....
No harm, no foul.

I want my very own cactus pincess now

Your welcome, her powers match quite well with Inn Knights so she was one of the Princess I rescued when a friend of mine ran Towergirls as a d6 Rp using this mixed gen sheet.

Her dowry was perfect to keep Human Princess from getting into trouble.

You're a little behind, mate. GM and those other not-Gat's princesses got moved to their own sheet with Wyv-Dragon Princess 1.5. The "Totally Real Princess" Edition.

I know that now but the person GMing didn't know at the time.

i would say, at long as you had fun, everything is allright

I was just letting him know so he had the most up to date image for next time.

Well, I'm glad you guys had fun. Though, what do you mean about keeping HP out of trouble?

And that was a good deed.
The user sounded sad that his gm had not the newest and wanted to cheer him up.

Well Human Princess longs for a life of adventure so once I rescued her and founded a kingdom, I had GM Princess use her magic book to create adventures for her to take part in (often without her knowing) whilst ensuring she wouldn't be in any danger.

That item is also great for training in general.

>/qst/

What is he trying to imply?

There's a new board for Quests, and retards think that CYOAs go there. However, if you read the sticky, the definition of Quests does not fit CYOA at all. It's also against the rules to redirect people like that, so he's going to get banned for it. All in all he wasted his time like a moron and is wrong as fuck.

Oh, fair enough. I'm never sure if people use that lore. I personally like it, too. Yeah, that's a pretty good one. I actually like using Boy Princess' needle with that.

Though I am pleasantly pleased by the addition of the Quest board.
I do hope we will get some decent fully completed threads and not all of them die off.

Just been reviewing my game logs since I was in the process of writing them up in case anyone was curious how the Knight d6 system rules work in a playtest.

At the moment they read like the bastard daughter of fanfiction and green text who grew up to be shy in public and kinky as hell in the bedroom. ^^;

May take a while to sort this lot out.

gemini princess won both the strawpolls so im sticking with her

Ah that clever I will have to remember that trick.
I'm still amused by this guys solution to Assassin princess.

That's fair I like the open community voting system for TowerGirls.

Regarding quote ideas, would anyone object if Glass Princesses kingdom is a magic realm within a enchanted mirror or similar.

I've got a hazy idea in my head on how to word it.

Glass Princess Quote Idea:
"Summoned from the Shattershards shogunates mysterious mirror realms, this unequivocal princess is delicate in body and soul."

Like the painting realm in darksouls? I love it!

also, man the edgy princess's quote has to be super over the top. I wonder how the best way to go about it would be.

Glad you like the concept.

Well I'm out of ideas sadly for Edgy and Giant Princess but I agree Edgy will have to over the top.

Anyone have any 13yr Emo siblings they can use as inspiration?

Anyway I may be off for a while my electric oven just died on me so I've got to go figure out a fix or quickly grab takeout.

>"I will shit fury and you will drown in it!"
>"That's a nice magic scroll you have there. Too bad you won't be able to read it after I break it... Break your face, that is."

>A princess drowning in the abyssal pool that is her own soul, her only means of escape is slicing herself open a knife and letting her crimson ichor pool beneath her in the tub.

See, I'm the kind of asshole player that just takes everything because I figured out a few loopholes to do so. As for Assassin Princess, I do like that idea.

Fucking lost it at the end there, the clarification of the face thumping was the cherry on the top.

This is what i was sorta envisioning too. Just that kinda teen angst that screams "hop topic".

Same, but I only do it at the second go-around. First time is a legit build, so I just post that, time reset is me picking up all the girls I like but can't fit on a cart.

so is there actually a game or any kind of Veeky Forums content to be found here or is it just shitty template waifus drawn in mspaint

it's kinda both

I nean, a game's being made and I think a tabetop system is in the works/finished, but ar the end of the day it's Al about the waifus

its more like ressources for your adventure.
If you want to rescue princesses, this might be helpfull.

There is some very basic D6 rules on the Master Knights list on the top right:
mega.nz/#!yw1H2b5C!fuSakbVgzhu_QYai7tL1HAyQV4xiC9S5T_1igqPxU0c
but for the most part the focus is on the CYOA Gens

>Q - Why aren't/are we we working on; Gen V/Knights/combat mechanics/etc.
>A - No. We recognize that spreading out our efforts is what originally killed the project. Accordingly, we're focusing on just one thing at a time and finishing them out.

That said there is no reason someone couldn't attempt to flesh out the rule set and put it up as a side expansion.

Ok, I was mostly focusing on the head. Lemme try to splice it onto Eversor's body

Sure, i did some experimental rules half a year ago.

My body is splindly and boney, i assure you it would look quite awful on her.

Hmm, maybe I'll just use the body from your Flayer Princess design. That seems like the more sensible choice now that I think about it.

Totally unrelated to mind flayers, have you tried this new ear cleaner? That isn't at all the earworm you drew last thread It's great, you should give it a try right now.

Aren't Mind Flayers spindly and bony?

Anyone have the chart that griffin made? the one with cyclops and mino, etc

That's Gen IV on the imgur.

How about now?

Most, but this Mind Flayer has curves.

This is an acceptably bountiful Flayer.

I think I would prefer more tit, less hip, but that is just my opinion.

But is it hip to fuck bees?

I'm the guy from the last thread who was working on a dark knight or "chevalier noir" costume for Knight Princess.
I made that version with the hair falling out that I promised. I also added some more shading. I'm not sure how I feel about the hair yet.
I'll also post a version with "eyes" of sorts, which I'm not yet sure how I feel about either.

Considering all the costume slots are already filled for Knight Princess, it might be more appropriate to have it be an item of some kind, that can be equipped by combat-oriented princesses. (Oh boy, that would be a lot of edits for me.)
I mean, it's probably (definitely) cursed, or something. Just look at what it did to her complexion.

no bee princess

This is the version with out eyes. A lot less expressive, but a whole lot more foreboding. Not sure which I prefer.
Also, I don't figure she necessarily has to "turn evil" to wear this. She could use the armor as an intimidation factor to avert unnecessary conflict, or strike fear into particularly wicked opponents, like Batman, or something.
Or maybe something more along the lines of the Bleakwalkers form Pillars of Eternity, who use the threat of mercilessness that their mere presence brings to end some conflicts before they begin, making it clear that they WON'T STOP KILLING YOU if you choose to fight them, and if the enemy accepts conflict, they attack without cease, even if the enemy tries to retreat or surrender.

And finally, one "special" version, just for you guys.

Looks quite spoopy. I love it.

The eyes looks weird, you should fill them white intead. Or maybe maybe them white versions of the normal eyes.

How does this look?
(I'm hesitant to make them white versions of her original eyes, because they'd be in a different position from their original spot, slightly up and to the left. I think it would look weird.)

You could polish them a bit, but it's definitely better. 10/10

I think I made it better. Blush optional.

Alright, that's it for me. I think it's about time I stop clogging up this thread with my almost identical edits.
If I make any updates I'll post in the next thread.

Alright then, have a lovely day, user.

>/trash/dump died
Well, fuck.

Hmm, I like 'em. Simple, but nice. May alter a bit to expand it out a tad.

Guess the guy wasn't around to bump?

It is a pretty dead thread as of late.
I'll make it later if something comes up, but for now, I think dead is fine.
It was only popular initially cause nobody knew Towergirls had started back up on Veeky Forums anyway.

I was doing laundry

woops

Roll for Initiative folks!

Because of this I like her way more now

Oh my goodness, I look adorable!