REQ

The daily REQt thread

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/encrypgen/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

comfy pupper

hngh

Definition of a the bagholder mentality.

At least you haven't overinvested like me.

it's in a ranging market since the listing.

good for position trading, but don't get caught on the wrong side...

if it takes off, you'll be rich. It really does sound like a great project and the team is consistent on updates/arent trying to shill their project. Give it at least till the testnet before you start freaking out :p not long now

not at all, user.

I am holding for 2 months now. And i will sell too the majority of my stack, once we break the ico level. And i wont be Aline with that decision.

Nothing will change with Test Net anyway. Everyone knows that it's on his way and will lead to a small PnD like the bi weekly updates too.
Only new expsure with new exchanges can change the price or the Main Net, but i am not waiting 4 more months of nothing. Will look back later though.

Nobody is comfy when his coin / investment is bleeding. It's just a pyschologial defense and that's fine.
>Inbefore buying more / accumulating, lmao

You forgot about YCombinator. YC business tactics are EXTREMELY aggressive. YC doesnt fuck around with their startups. They will push Request down the throats of the normies in Silicon Valley and they will use it like addicts. They made Airbnb, Dropbox, Twitch etc mainstream and they will make Request into Venmo/PayPal 2.0

I really hope so :)

2 months?! you absolute madman. Go ahead, chase some pumps. The market will see how criminially undervalued this coin is and you'll miss the opportunity chasing things that have already hit their peak.

>News update in a week
>Official testnet launch before eoy

Feeling pretty /comfy/ right now

Many memes got me hard on /biz

but
>ahead of roadmap

meme is best of them all :)

Gl whit your bags Anons

stand strong REQtards, we will have the last laugh

my mainholdings:
omise
link
req
raiblocks
a lot of ether locked in wan

its like im holding stocks during a crash.

I have around the same exact amount, what was your entry price user?

nice work gents
this is a 5-year solid hodl to $1m for both of you

My $400 paycheck has just arrived.
I wonder if I should buy this, LINK or daytrade?

People talkabout about REQ developing a product over the next year while they have a $38m marketcap

Meanwhile, DNA release their product in 3 weeks while already having paying customers and marketcap of $2m.

Crypto markets are so weird.

I have ~400k REQ on my ledger. Guess that will be enough.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/encrypgen/

Have you visited DNA's homepage for once? Do you even know what they are doing? Nothing closed compared to REQ. Not gtfo this board pajeet.

REQ are going to attempt to create a decentralised payment network. Good look getting commercial partners agree to stop using existing payment networks that they've years of relationships with for a product that won't offer enough of an improvement (if any) over existing channels to justify taking the massive risk.

If they achieve it, it'll be great. The chances they will achieve it? Fractionally above 0%.

200k reporting... will I make it or just JOOST my shit up?

>that won't offer enough of an improvement (if any) over existing channels to justify taking the massive risk.

You need to read, at least ONCE, the WP again.
I don't even think about mass adoption myself and there is chance is literally near 0% to get that, but they don't need that at all. They have multiple use cases which are individually groundbeaking. They just need to succeed in a single one. But what we are doing right now is using logic in the most unrational market in humandkind, so don't waste too much brain power in it.

The APIs will be the interesting part and furthermore the launch of Main Net with an upcoming marketing strategy. This alone should create enough hype to see a nice growth.

>Here is very rare trump pepe for my typos

I realise you believe in it, as you've invested. So there's not too much value in arguing these points. However, the API development you talk about is not documented or detailed in the whitepaper.

I don't see them having a clear enough value proposition in any of the areas they want to disrupt to be able to achieve that. Many of the issues they think will have value by removing a central authority ignores the value that the central authority has in that process. Providing a third party dispute process, providing insurance, enabling privacy.

But good luck on your investment. I hope it works out for you. I still recommend you investigate DNA further.

DNA is garbage man and I'm not even trying to FUD what the fuck do they even need a fucking token for? And who made that website? A 10$/hour pajeet from Upwork?

Wabi wabi

The website is being relaunched today, so check in tomorrow. If your research goes as far as looking at a website, you're going to miss opportunities.

The token is for trading genomic metadata across connected labs around the world. If you're a bioinformatition looking to research a disease or condition and collect all the information from around the world of everyone with, for example, cystic fibrosis, you could use the token to purchase that from labs in different countries, instantly.

That's a huge step on from the current status quo. It's why they've $6.5m of VC funding coming in, why they've got paying customers, why they've a sales team in 3 continents, why they've got an independent research lab publishing a report in the next couple of days praising them, why they've multiple PhD's in the team, why they've got machine learning and data scientists working on supercomputers analysing the increasingly large datasets.

But sure, just look at the website thats about to be replaced today.

Listen man in the long run a lot of these companies will be succesful.

I'm pretty convinced request network will be amongst them and that's why I invested.

I feel the same way. I've bought the dip about 3 times in November and I'm going to put most of the 1k paycheck I get today into REQ. I've got about 166k REQ and am trying to bring that number up to 200 or 250k depending on how long this stuff lasts before it takes off

For sure, it's in everyones interests blockchain tech succeeds in adoption. Anyone who's worked in a startup will tell you its not easy to break into a market.

This logic is suitable for the whole crypto world and the blockchain technology over all. We speculation in potential and on adoption. Nothing else.

everytime they do an update the price goes down

I think it's better for REQ to be shrouded in mystery, and people wondering if it's legit or not, bcoz coins like that moon all the time due to FOMO

But REQ, the one solid project out there with a committed dev team among a sea of scam ICOs get's shit, because they are actually legit

Nah the professional release cycle and outing towards the market is very valuable for investors.

Once institutional investors roll in REQ will be on the list to buy into with the Ycombinator and ING backing.

>future of commerce
>nobody uses it
haha

How should you be able to use it now?
>Haha

Hello Sirs, my friend says REQ is a very nice coin. Will go x5 next week. I would not lie to you sirs. My friends and family have many ethers invested. I tell you honest.

like this
>implying Amazon will ever want to add a literal shitcoin to their payment options
haha

IT'S ACTUALLY THERE, HOLY SHIT

w-what? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

once request is running. you don't even know that you are using it thanks to the partnership with Kyber. You'll pay with any coin and Request will just get burned more and more

haha

I don't think you understand what REQ is. No one is using REQ to pay for purchases. The REQ network is currency agnostic, therefore you can use British Pounds, Japanese Yen, US Dollars, or any other currency you can think of including other cryptos.

REQ will act as the payment processor, except will be faster and come with lower fees than current systems (VISA).

FUTURE of commerce, brainlet

this is the master play
kyber + request vs. Omisego though, who wins?

haha.

>future of commerce
>nobody in the future uses it
haha

Oh no, they give a visual showcase of one use case in a whitepaper.

Let's blame them. Let's blame them for everything. Why do they even have a whitepaper?

holding 100k since ico.
I start to doubt this thing fellas.

>why do they even have a whitepaper
To scam you, obviously. You have no idea how easy it is to make a shitcoin on Ethereum, pay someone to make a cool website, hype it up, hold an ICO, and then dump your coins so that the price never recovers to ICO price.

Ethereum is an exit scam. Let's get out asap.

Pranoide nigger, just get out of crypto, you are not able to Invest anything right now.

>6 posts by this ID
You're trying too hard mate.

when is the next update?

Next friday. Also see the roadmap. If you don't have at least a bit on this for 2018, then you don't like money.

Even Kyber has its 180M market cap. REQ still hasn't gotten theirs.

i thought the updates were bi-weekly? we just had one last friday on the 24th so the next one should be the 8th, no?

oh I'm not even trying yet

Next friday is 8th my man...

LOL oh my god. looking at charts all day has made me gone insane. thanks, m8. yeah, i'm looking forward to the update. this one might be the one where they'll release colossus.

How do I buy on binance and put on a ledger?

In 1 years time. 100K REQ. How much $$$¿

HOW MUCH IS THE UNITED STATES DEBT WORTH?

30k usd

$200,000

$1,000,000

Those are only the successful companies you hear about. How many projects did they help that failed?

DNA sounds interesting, I might buy it.

most probably

calm down please

itll be worth 30k in 3-4 months not a year

Keep dreaming

come suck my dick for 2 reqs in a year

D-e-l-u-d-e-d and a dick head.