Accidental Magical Girl CYOA: Walpurgisnacht Edition

Welcome to the Accidental Magical Girl thread!

Various worlds and multiverses have become connected together via the mysterious Overcity, a sprawling landscape inhabited

by monsters and magical beings. Girls and boys endowed with their new supernatural powers can work together solving

conflicts that arise!

>This is NOT a greentext adventure style CYOA with one GM and thread posting to dictate the adventure, but rather a hub

thread for multiple storycrafters to use. A majority of activity (including campaigns) instead happens in the IRC, which

is open for newbies to join.
Characters can be rolled with either the CYOA's purple PDF which is intended as a writing prompt and is in the process of

developing an independent auxiliary combat system, or AMGC's blue pdf which contains combat rules for PNP campaigns along

with the rolls.

Post builds, roleplay, write stuff.

CYOA Stuff:
Writefag Archive: pastebin.com/rSvTGQzP
Magical Girl Images (updated 02/26/16): mega.nz/#F!xINWxCqY!HsVA2LnU9RDMMmZieoqv9w

Character Archive:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ugcJa0fs2KkZ-oXy7kexzqAySUzsbUJ42GydS_kV_w/
Add your character here!

RPNP Stuff:
IRC Linkboard:
titanpad.com/RWlqAHmERq
Spec Trees (spells for all 19 normal Specializations, updated often):
titanpad.com/FUjuIO6cfH

IRC on Rizon:
OOC Chat: #MGCYOA
In Character RP Pub: #TheWand&Circlet
IC Campaigns: #MGChronicle or #MGPnP
IC Shenanigans: #Overcity
IC Cafe: #MGCafe
rizon.net/chat

Early 2015 Old Thread OP Text: pastebin.com/usMM2EC7

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

titanpad.com/cJhuJGoP4e
titanpad.com/F4O4bSRc56
titanpad.com/0F19Ow5RAG
orteil.dashnet.org/randomgen/?gen=xvJyAbps
mega.nz/#F!b58XRCQL!z50OFF70hX_OsfPpBMgCJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mz9rFZ4ips8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The CYOA's Patron Module, which determines just who bestows your character's magical abilities. But be wary, for not all

of these patrons are after your best interests...

This PDF is for AMGC 1.1q, used for PNP in the IRC.
>Features 10 additional powers and 20 extra perks, as well as combat actions, point buy, and more.

Changelog from 1.0:
titanpad.com/cJhuJGoP4e

>Suggestions for 1.2 Here (please place your salt here):
titanpad.com/F4O4bSRc56

>AMGC Patron Module Compatibility Patch and Perks Update (WIP):
titanpad.com/0F19Ow5RAG

>Character generator for AMGC, made by Doxy using RandomGen by Orteil.
Just one click and your mahou will be finished!
orteil.dashnet.org/randomgen/?gen=xvJyAbps

>If you roll the Patron perk, replace it with Overcity Shift
>If you roll the Overcity Shift perk, keep it or replace it with Rival (details in the AMGC 1.2 Suggestion Titanpad)

!! NEW !!
>Add-Ons to AMGC Core including the Corruption, Fusion, and Puchuu docs, all in one convenient spot!
mega.nz/#F!b58XRCQL!z50OFF70hX_OsfPpBMgCJQ

Introducing the MGCYOA Supplementary Combat System!

Created at roughly the same time as AMGC, the SCS allows players to easily take characters made in the CYOA v1.4 and use

them in Quests and long-running campaigns alike.

This PDF covers the basics of magical girls and sets the groundwork for future updates (which will include Patrons, DMGs, and Monster Girls). Additionally, plans have already been made to update alongside the CYOA v1.5 update which will be coming soon.

Celebrating 50 years of magical girling, I give you this guide to the magical girl genre!

Post Megucas and Meguca accessories.

>The Twingineers latest contraption

so I got the beast magical specialty and the uniform outfit and all I can think about is this
youtube.com/watch?v=mz9rFZ4ips8

Is this a mount or a vehicle?

Probably a mount.

... Do you know what magical girls are? You might be in the wrong place, user.

Okay.

>Do you know what magical girls are?
They're questionable Humanoid Fae which have smaller more serious Fae as assistants, right?
Wait that's not right at all!

Well not that many people involved or active are all that magical, girl or magical girl inclined or influenced. A lot more sentai and even then it looks like everyone is basically running solo without any real organization outside of the odd GM throwing randoms a bone so they're not feeling left out.

Rolled 12, 5, 5, 5, 6, 11, 15, 9, 4, 4, 18, 9 = 103 (12d20)

Is this the first roll of the thread?!

A Puchuu

What's your mahou's one truest weakness? What's the one thing that just makes her /stop/ right in her tracks?

Emilia hates zombies. Things that aught to be not moving that are kinda freak her out.

Avanna's weakness is sobriety.

Everett has no weaknesses. That's a lie he's not a huge fan of ghosts.

Confronted with her own weakness- under the mask- and failures as a heroic magical girl.

I'm thinking about running a Magical Girl one-shot for my group, and I'm trying to wrap my head around the rules here. Question about spells, I see the link to spec trees, but how many spells do you get at character creation? What does it cost to get more spells?

Depends on the system you use for play. Last I checked, AMGC's rules on the subject were that you had access to every spell you qualify for (stats, spec, ect). The SCS gives you a starting spell pacakage based on your Weapon/Spec combo (3 for Mystics, 2 for everyone else).

You can get them by default in AMGC if you qualify, but you don't necessarily have to start your character as being able to cast all of them and a newbie mahou isn't an automatic expert.

Thanks! That's what I needed to know.

>What's your mahou's one truest weakness?
Not knowing who she is.

>What's the one thing that just makes her /stop/ right in her tracks?
She's very much instantaneously distracted by what she thinks could be recollections of pieces of hers that she lost, they're simply that high on the priority list.

Alright, it's that time of month again. Magical girl pics, incoming.

Okay, to organize my thoughts and reason(s) for leaving. And to present them to everyone in a way that won't likely get lost in the IRC, I will post here.

People can play what they want. But when they basically jump down another persons throat saying that, "It doesn't work that way" without giving conclusive evidence beyond "muh lore" then I have full right to call bullshit and walk away.

There is nothing to show that a puchuu or soul is stronger than that worlds cycle of life and death. They might be stronger than a world that has a Cake&Candy type setting. But when a GM says "you die and will stay dead" then guess what? You die and stay dead. Do not join if you do not accept it.

Sure, I dragged another player into a thing with one of my characters and got pissed when he didn't want to do it my way. And I realize that. Which is why I've been telling people upfront about permadeath. But when I bring it up, there are people who get upset about it.

Guns&Grim is meant more for permanent death. And if they have their character made in Base/Red thing, then they have this expectation of Immortality. But QB's PDF and the Original Red thing are basically Cakes&Candy mechanically. If I use AMGCore, and say it's Guns&Grim, then if they say it's part of their lore, fine, don't join. Don't claim it doesn't work like that.

And QB has said that his PDF is a Writing Prompt. So people need to stop using that as the end all to their arguments. What works in one thing, won't necessarily work in another.

At this point, it's a matter of the Lore behind puchuus/patrons/death needing to be ironed out. If everyone has different beliefs of how strong puchuus truly are, then it's just a major trainwreck.

Some things need to be stated pure and simple on how Guns&Grim work. How strong puchuus are. Can they supersede death? Can they defy literal Gods? If they can do all that why can't they just fix the problems themselves? These things need to be hashed out and stated.

Ria Riki: Harming the innocent, but that could also force her to Hulk Up.

Twingineers: Spah sappin' muh sentry.

Malcolm "Fedoralord" Donovan: Stairs.

This doesn't seem like a reason to leave the IRC, maybe there should be a group of people who work together to make an overarching canon?

Lynnia here. I can't answer for the first part (but I do agree that if the GM says death then that means death) but I can answer what I do know: Puchuu~chuu

Puchuu are patrons, just another form of it. Puchuus CAN be gods, or non-gods. The only thing that qualify a puchuu as a puchuu is that they are the ones with the ability to make magical girls. Another god, creature, or deity can employ, create a puchuu to create girls or even steal one from a puchuu.

That being said, before the puchuu pdf puchuu didn't die. They were omnipresent beings of whatever nature they came from. After the pdf I gave the option for puchuu death but it will only take effect after the sanity system is done. So technically puchuu are immortal at the moment unless plot.

If you mean puchuu reviving girls, that's an interesting idea and I have one power to allow it; Life

So there IS a set up there, and it's open for input as I've thrown the puchuu titanpad around, but I don't think people care much about the puchuu thing and rather have straight deities, horrors, and such. Dunno about those. Ah well. RIP puchuu

That would work, but only if everyone is willing to accept it. And if they don't then what? Do we ignore them? Do we force them to rewrite their lore to fit in with everyone else?

Though, if you look at the Puchuu PDF, Expendable states:
>The Puchuu doesn’t care about you. No matter what it says, or how it acts, your survival is less important than the job of eliminating monsters. If it thinks that your death will weaken a monster enough for another girl to kill it, it will push for your death.

That to me makes me think they wouldn't care enough to make sure you revive. Similarly, look at Cagey:
>There is little the puffball says that you can take at face value. While tactical advice on weaknesses is usually right, they may leave out facts that are inconvenient or dangerous. In particularly bad cases, this may tie into Expendable.

Both of them show that your Puchuu doesn't exactly care about your well-being.

Looking at the rest of the Puchuu perks, there isn't anything saying that they can FORCE you to revive, or even grant Immortality.

And Before anyone jumps to the regular perk of "A Way Out", let me show you the Guns&Grim ruling for it.
>This will deplete the magic before it can escape your body, and spare any other human the fate of becoming a Mahou Shoujo candidate, breaking the cycle.
>before it escapes your body
This implies that when you die, your magic is then transferred to a new girl.
>spare any other human the fate of becoming a Mahou Shoujo
>breaking the cycle
So this leads me to believe that in a Guns&Grim campaign, you are dying and your magic will be given to someone new.

To claim that you have an immortal soul because your Puchuu wants it, or that your Puchuu is more powerful than Gods and other forces that control the afterlife just doesn't sit right with me.

We need to define what the Puchuus can and can not do. What Patrons/Deities/Horrors/Beacon/Ebon Mint can do. Not just a list of perks and drawbacks, but hard-factual rules.

> puchuu pdf
You mean the patron pdf I assume. Puchuu pdf leans toward the friendly type based on the shows and mango.

>Puchuus CAN be gods, or non-gods
This confuses me due to how there is a section for "Deities" in the PDF. Can you explain why this is, or the distinction between the Listed Deity, and the Puchuu Deity?

>That being said, before the puchuu pdf puchuu didn't die.
I never said anything about Puchuu death. It was all for the Mahou's, sorry about the confusion.

>If you mean puchuu reviving girls, that's an interesting idea and I have one power to allow it; Life
How would that power work exactly? I can't seem to find it in the Linkboard. I could be blind though. Unless it's a specific section that I'm overlooking. Also, how would t work with a Gun&Grim Campaign?

...Yes. Patron PDF. I always call it the Puchuu PDF and people seem to know what I'm talking about. Sorry about that. Thanks for the correction!

Sample pic 2

Yeah I wish we could agree on some event that affects the campaigns that changes each season. Like a walpurgis night or something.

I based the puchuu pdf on existing magical girl series and every now and then the "puchuu" is a literal god so it gives more variety for options. Pic related. In the patron pdf itself it describes the chuu as a being the only type of being to create magical girls, that would be the difference. This may change however as QB is working on a origin pdf where girls can be born into it, or weapons/items make them magical.

The puchuu pdf is at the bottom of the AMGC post with the other add-ons. Basically, the puchuu gives it's own life for the girl to live. So that works in both guns and cakes.

Oh, Okay. I'm... hesitant to download anything from Mega or any other file sharing sites... Call me paranoid. But I'll take your word for it when you reference it.

Though, that brings up a couple more points. Everyone has their own expectation of what a Puchuu is and does. Some people think "Puchuu" and immediately jump to Kyuubey. This is in part due to either Madoka being their only real reference to go to, or what they prefer. Or both.

That said: I wouldn't call a "God" a Puchuu. And then it comes into question of, "Does their reach extend into other worlds, or are they respectful of the laws of other worlds?" Basically, do they say, "No, I'm more important than you," to other God-like beings and do their thing? Or does their power not extend beyond a their domain? Or is there a set of rules between them to determine where the overlap is? I don't see everyone playing nice, even if they are supposed Gods.

No, that's a decent paranoia especially on Veeky Forums.
>Madoka being their only real reference
>not even sailor moon wheren Luna and Artemis are parental figures, literal parents, and have had human forms.
All my ree.

All those conflicts as it stands should come up in character as a fun challenge per world. At least that's how I see it. If you mean you want these rules established on a meta level, that is something that the community would have to come together to decide on. But be careful with these details as this can quickly escalate into literal autism of science and math which becomes over complicated as fuck and takes away from the magical aspects of the setting. One suggestion is having a vote where players submit thier ideas for set lores and laws and community votes on them. I'd hate to go this route but as the community grows and people start asking more questions it might be something to consider. Or a meta council :^)

Wait, what the hell am I doing? I should be posting cute boys.

Strongly agree.

T-birds vs. Pink Ladys in Harmony Hill when?

Everyone runs their thing differently. If someone doesn't listen to you as a GM, you slap them down.

Player opinions < GM fiat and if they don't like it, you're in the right to tell them to fuck off. Guns and Grim are vague guidelines and work best that way.

Underappreciated players?

Okay, I haven't really done these before but this looks like good fun. I have to admit I'm not intimately familiar with the magical girl genre but I get the broad strokes.

In any system I usually start with the crunch first and work backwards to create the actual character. I'll mostly just dump the build and some general characterization thoughts while I let it all germinate and think about who this girl really is.

Rolled: 1, 17, 7, 20, 18, 8, 6, 10, 19, 16, 14

Body: Overdeveloped
STR: 8 (1 bronze)
AGI: 6
VIT: 10 (1 gold)
MAG: 7 (2 bronze)
LCK: 6
Specialization: Time
Weapon: FIST
Outfit: Uniform
Power: Focused Assault
Perks:
Flexibility
Hammerspace Handbag
Awareness (1 bronze)
Training (1 silver)
Enhanced Weapon (1 silver)

Patron: Lesser Force
Benefits:
Focused
Subtle
+Payment
+Mystic Might (MAG)
+Retrieval
Drawbacks:
Limited
Alien Mind
+Rival Force
+Big Brother

Name....? Honestly I'm terrible at names. I'll think of something.

So she's a big buff punchmans magical girl with time powers. I do like contradictions. 16 does seem to be the upper range for magical girls so I can see that as being a point of contention with her. Old enough to consider herself grown up and looking towards the future (perhaps with an academic scholarship of some kind) she is now drawn back into what is a pretty childish fantasy. It's also liberating and empowering but I can definitely see that causing some internal conflict and resentment for her. I'm not fully decided on her physique and overall appearance. I'm more open to musclegirls than most, but going full Amazon here would be too far. Probably something just past "toned". She was physically gifted student beforehand and was being pushed by ambitious parents into advanced athletics courses with their eye on national competitions. Running, I think. Gymnastics would be so blasé here. The influence of her change added an extra layer of strength and endurance onto her already fit runner's body. But! She really just wanted to fight. Not really in a tomboy, scrappy kind of way but she always admired the skill and raw competitiveness of martial sports, especially boxing and MMA type things. The combination of grace and power appealed to her. Of course her parents absolutely forbade her from participating in something so potentially damaging. Her decisions during the transformation process reflect her rebellion against her parents but also her taking the opportunity to achieve her own goals now that she has the chance.

(2000 character limit really harshing my vibe, here)

Time powers and an emphasis on close-up fighting makes me think that her intellect is very intuition based. She was reasonably smart at school but was never studious when it came to academic or artistic pursuits. She did what she was capable of and what came to her naturally and that was that. I'm really not a fan of pointlessly brash and headstrong characters in media so I don't see her being exactly like that but she does place value in action above all else. Planning and patience have their place but she feels an urge to go out and do something if at all possible.

I went with Lesser Force since it seemed most interesting from a character perspective, but I'm not sure how well it'd work in a story or rp sort of setting. I'm also really really not sure what a Lesser Force of Time would be like. Would it be a literal manifestation of the concept of Time, or is that too narrow? Maybe just some being that achieved Lesser Force status somehow and also is specialized in time magic. And what would the Rival Force be like? Something thematically opposed to Time itself somehow, or just some other being or organization with an unrelated beef with my patron? Setting-based questions I'm just not as interested in compared to my actual character; the patron section was a bit more on the munchkin side of things. I did choose the Big Brother drawback because that could lead to humorous anime shenanigans and seemed like a fun, story-building option.

>But QB's PDF and the Original Red thing are basically Cakes&Candy mechanically.
They're not actually. I mentioned it in the IRC after you peace'd out, but both C&C and G&G are extremes that lean away from the Red/Pink Base setting conceits.

If you die in C&C, you're better in a matter of hours/days. If you die in G&G, well you're dead. Neither reflects the base pdf, which is 'if you die, you're dead for a while, but you'll be back eventually.' with 'eventually' being left vague for your own story purposes.

>How strong puchuus are. Can they supersede death? Can they defy literal Gods? If they can do all that why can't they just fix the problems themselves?
Well first off - The Puchuu as an organization are put on the same level as individual deities in the Patron doc. So consider that. Secondly, the mahou process as I've envisioned it renders you a little less than human. It's part of why you don't play by the same rules as normal magi – you're effectively a magical being now, not just a human who happens to have some command of magic. That's also why if you try to take it to an extreme and stuff even more magic in, you get a much more extreme shift away from human – a monster girl.

I dunno, why don't the puchuu intercede themselves? Why have magical girls? Why are they almost always pubescent or younger? They clearly sacrifice a ton of power to make mahous – on the face of your creation it drops 4 bronze coins, 3 silvers and an incredible rare gold on you to spend, and that's not even touching whatever it uses to initiate the transformation to begin with. That's a lot or resources to spend on you. Why? All of these questions are mysteries for individual GM's to dangle at players. Even if they are answered – was that answer staged for the finders, or does that answer apply to all Puchuu or just THIS one?

One of the primary themes I tried to put forward in the CYOA is that of a lack of knowledge. Revealing it all kills the mystery.

>Both of them show that your Puchuu doesn't exactly care about your well-being.
>Looking at the rest of the Puchuu perks, there isn't anything saying that they can FORCE you to revive, or even grant Immortality.
So building on the 'you're a magical being' thing - as I intended it, your resurrection is an innate thing to you once you've been mahou-ized. The Puchuu don't have to do a thing. So they're not fighting with anyone for your soul/magic/spirit. They just know you'll be back. It's not an option for bonuses in the Patron doc because it's already in the Base doc that you get immortality as part of the package. A Way Out is specifically a perk to let you die forever if you get sick of spending eternity fighting monsters.

>We need to define what the Puchuus can and can not do. What Patrons/Deities/Horrors/Beacon/Ebon Mint can do. Not just a list of perks and drawbacks, but hard-factual rules.
And THIS is why you were getting pushback from folks. If it's just about 'Can I run a campaign with permadeath?' The answer was always yes. You didn't even have a shortage of players - at least three people said they'd be down for it.

The problem is that the way you've been presenting itdoesn't sound like it's limited to one campaign. I don't necessarily have a problem with permadeath as a concept, but the way you put it forward, at least when I was around, was more the issue. You seem upset that immortality is a thing at all, particularly that it makes death meaningless - (I don't feel this is true, but whatev.) So when you talk about permadeath, it always feels like you're trying to push it beyond the bounds of a single campaign, which means invalidating the immortal girls and their stories.

Pretty legit

How did you meat your Big Friend?

Who's hyped for Walpurgisnacht?

Is there something planned?

Event tomorrow evening and carrying on across several days.

I'm not. Probably won't partake.

I'm hyped for it.

Tomorrow evening in what time zone?

Also post what kind of things we should expect. Which PDF is being used, is it C&C or G&G, neither of them? Will people using a different system have to alter their characters? What if they don't conform?

With how people are using two different systems, three if people are actually using SCS, these things need to be addressed.

EST, 7-8 is what I heard, and no idea beyond "probably G&G".

And...there's only really one widely used system for crunch right now (and yes technically two if you count SCS) so unless this is freeform and it doesn't seem to be freeform...

But your guess is as good as mine.

Do you know if brand-new people are welcome?
And its sunday, est 7/8 it starts?

Saturday apparently but don't quote me on that. EST 7/8 was what I heard.

And yeah, seems to be "drop in/drop out" approach to player recruitment and continuing past the first day.

That's a bummer. Guess I'll try and get into things tomorrow. Too busy tonight.

Oh well, have fun eh?

Thanks, hope you catch the later sessions!

Rolled 18, 6, 17, 8, 18, 14, 14, 14, 17, 1, 17, 11 = 155 (12d20)

I had no idea Walpurgisnacht was actually happening. I just named the thread as such because the actual date is... well, today, now.

I'd really be interested in seeing what you guys build out of your rolls! That really is the interesting part, after all.

It's just a couple hours away and the lack of any significant word of the event on IRC is starting to worry me a bit. So I'm going to do something about it.

Be nice to your local communist gear
They are prepared for a vampire attack, are you?

My mahou is well prepared. They can't return if they've been immolated and burnt to ashes.

Walpurgisnacht event is about to start

I've started looking through that absolutely massive magical girl art dump in the OP (lotta great (and lewd!) stuff in here) trying to find something like to my character's build and appearance but nothing is even remotely close. There was one girl with some muscle but she had more of a broad-shouldered farmgirl look.

I might be able to look into the IRC stuff to hopefully spectate stuff, is that cool? I'm interested but this is still pretty far out of my wheelhouse so I'm a little... intimidated, I guess.

Go for it!

It's in #Walpurgisnacht predictably, feel free to hop in or out any time.

The Walpurgisnacht event is in progress and it sure is BIG.

Oh! That's just about perfect! I have some minor differences in mind and of course the character-specific details are wrong but yeah that gets across the basic idea really well. Thank you!

I was thinking a campaign could be centered on the Laws of Cycles (of birth and death) being interrupted, possibly with some evil gods patrons being involved.

Recently magical girls have started to die and not coming back, a group of magical girls have to risk their lives to save everyone and everything.

Wouldn't this work without redesigning too much fluff?

How'd they tell, when reincarnation happens over years or decades?

Time traveling magical girl/creature/goddess goes back in time and informs them her comrades failed to return?

>goes back in time
>"Time is a strange power. Novices are often quite weak but aware and practiced users are deadly. Users of this power can slow their opponent’s time to slow them or allow them less time to think, or speed up their own time to move faster and give themselves more time to strategize. An adept time user can freeze time in blocks of several seconds. A true master can freeze time for as long as they have mana to spend, and a full stop of time is very taxing. Time travel is an impossibility, though. Time mages become better in logical thinking and problem solving skills."

Getting trapped in planes with different time flow? Sure. A one way "trip" to the future by the means of the time bubble/dimension/stasis? Yes. Traveling back in time? Unlikely without a reality bending deus ex machina.

>deus ex machina
Well I did mention a goddess as a possible source of this information.

Alternatively:

- diviner sees the future (this happens quite frequently in mahou shoujo shows...)
- Even the Laws of Cycles are supposed to renew themselves cyclically, and are known to be threatened every X years as per ANCIENT PROPHECY™ FORETELLING RETURNING DOOM®
- Laws of Cycles = Goddess Madoka; Threat to the stability of the Laws of Cycles = Satan Homura, who appears to have become more powerful

Rolled 6, 8, 20, 2, 10, 14, 18, 11, 11, 9, 14, 6 = 129 (12d20)

Rolled 10, 5, 15, 17, 8, 18, 8, 4, 3, 1, 12, 14 = 115 (12d20)

So, will there be more of the story line today?

I'm incompetent, version above is outdated. Have the actual up to date PDF.

Rolled 8, 1, 8, 20, 4, 15, 17, 8, 12, 9, 16, 2 = 120 (12d20)

Rolled 11, 7, 9, 19, 9, 8, 6, 6, 20, 18, 12, 12 = 137 (12d20)

Reminder that bullying is justice.

Rolled 14, 3, 19, 12, 17, 5, 5, 19, 14, 8, 4, 12 = 132 (12d20)

E'rry thread. Except when I forget.

The blonde is just giving her friend a place to sit

Rolled 14, 9, 8, 20, 1, 12, 17, 20, 20, 8, 16, 20 = 165 (12d20)

sunlight and money

Rolled 1, 1, 5, 4, 6, 10, 4, 5, 6, 7, 2, 10 = 61 (12d10)

So how was the walp night?

Don't know if it's still going on, but from what I experienced with the beginning of its first stage it hits like a truck, and the group I was with managed to knock off 70 points of its soak.

>bullying is justice
Beacon mentality in a nutshell

Faceesitting is justice?

sjw QB are the best QB

Rolled 20, 16, 20, 8, 18, 20, 19, 4, 2, 14, 2 = 143 (11d20)

For Cla-ring!

What's the name of this oddball?

Red:Oddball(Reality_Code)

Spells are actually all fragments that can be mixed and matched together, creating a steeper cost for each additional combination.

For instance, Breach(Mask+Cull) would cost significantly more than just doing Breach(), Mask(), and Cull() would cost individually.