Dark Souls: The Boardgame: The Thread

More hyped for this than I was for any of the vidya.

ITT we predict the 2 million stretch goal, mine being mother fucking Sif and/or Artorias

I really want Artorias.
Pretty much everything else I hoped for has been unlocked (Havel, 4kings, smelter, mimics, gaping dragon, pursuer), but would be cool to get Solaire or Gwyn, too.

Same. At this rate I might just buy the game for the minis with how many they're putting in the box.

Have they added any of the Chaos sisters yet? A Quelaag mini would be fucking sick.

Given what most of them have been so far though, the next couple of goals will be more cards for mildred, a dial for mildred, even more cards for mildred...

Well he basically confirmed Artorias and Sif, but I suspect they'll be toward the end of the KS. That way you have an Ace in the hole to snag all the people that have been on the fence.

If we see either at the 2million mark, then we might end up getting Solaire or Gwyn at the end.

In any case, really looking forward to watching friends rage when they die horribly, inevitably proclaiming the game broken.

Damn do I want an Artorias and Sif model pair.

Well you're gonna get them. I particularly liked the AMA where the guy cites his experience and then boldly guarantees delivery by April 2017 or earlier. Thats Metal as fuck.

>maneater mildred miniboss unlocks after lautrec
Neat.
The more this KS goes on the more I want to get it just for all dem minis.

Reminder that this is just a streamlined, dumbed down version of Kingdom Death combat mechanics with a half hearted enemy selection to try and cash in on Dark Souls 3.

>Half the enemies are the most generic things from DS.
>They're acting like Smough and Ornstein are two separate, individual bosses.
>Having to pay extra for giant boss models and the expacs who are, generally, just humanoid Knight bosses with some shifty enemies.
>All classes are basically I dentist and don't have any spec beyond stats

Identical, not dentist, fuck.

Now I want to read "I, Dentist" by Isaac Enamelov.

Also, I agree with you, but I'm having a hard time keeping myself from backing.
>all dem minis
>all dose... minis

Like, I can't deny the minis are great but just seems like insulting little effort put in because they know people will but it.

I'm backing it just solely for the minis tbhfam, the board game is a nice extra that I'll probably play, like, twice.

It's been hinted at that the $2m stretch goal is Invader Kirk.
But they did say that it would be crazy to not have Sif and Artorias in the game.
We actually don't know what classes come with, other than stats. They likely come with starting equipment. Why wouldn't they?

I'm really looking forward to see what comes after Mildred. I suspect more invaders, but I hope it's a Blighttown expac.

Twenty toxic blowgun snipers.

Springloaded blow dart in a box

Coated in spare shit from that CAH KS.

And a 2x4 plank for the true Infested experience.

I agree with you. My hype is gone quickly.

Dentist class when

Have you not seen the players? They differ in just stats and to find equipment

core game and 4+ expansion packs for £80 is a bretty gud deal which will turn profit even if you resell it after playing
>mfw 3D printing bonewheels and adding them myself

Playtest not players. I hate mobile.