BTC

Muh crashening

WTF! I thougt it was supposed to crash

Fuck you guys !

it crashes all the time

it lost like 30%
from like almost 12,000 to 8,000 in some exchanges.
If you were waiting since it was $1000 to "buy in" and "waiting for the dip", I have bad news for you. Unless something is broken with bitcoin, it's not going back so low.
but you know, you can buy 0.00000001 BTC too!

Actually I hold on but I spent most of the night checking blockfolio and now I missed some Uni courses because I was too tired To wake up !

that's just a shitty excuse.
You missed class because you're a lazy son of a bitch who uses excuses for everything.
NOBODY CARES ABOUT ANY OF YOUR EXCUSES.
"there was traffic"
SO FUCKING WHAT?
you think we all didn't have traffic? that's why we woke up earlier you fucking bitch. Stop complaining and start taking responsibility for your fuck ups.

you didn't go, that's the only thing that matters.
Now stop being a lazy piece of shit and start studying.

i did not drop 30%

and if you think it will moon from here, you are delusional

12000 * .3 = 3600
12000-3600 = 8400
In some exchanges it went as low as 8000.

it didn't drop 30% in one day, but it certainly reached (almost) those values.
so yes motherfucker, it basically dropped thirty fucking percent.
fuck you.
the crash happened, and it's over, and you probably missed it.

Guess the weekend dip is coming early this time.

Fuck yeah hodling my 2.04 btc! Also got some eth and ltc. Fuck the other shitcoins that are shilled here!

what exchange?

Everytime I bet against btc I lose.

no it only went from like 11400 to 8800 (this is bitfinex but other exchanges are simliar), that's only 23%.

lmao calm down soldier

no exchange had it 8400 you larping retard. the lowest price was around 9200

IF EVERYONE WOKE UP EARLIER, THAN THERE WOULD BE TRAFFICS EARLIER TOO.

Are you niggas dense?
Now take those two numbers and tell me those are not either 25% or 33% apart, depending on what you define as base value

Always hated this kind of attitude, its not that there was traffic, it's that there was *unexpected* traffic.

If they use that excuse constantly, yeah, fuck em, but if you want me coming an hour early to buffer against occasional bad luck, fuck off, pay me for that time.

It's not over yet, it will only be over once it climbs again which might take 1-2 weeks from a historical viewpoint. BTC seems to act very much the same over the years, so I don't see why this time should be different.

Bump

it will act differently this time just because you think it wont.

on most excahnges btc hardly even broke 9k

This wasn't the crash. this was the equilization.

Don't listen to Bitcoin hijacker Cash shills.

This. It's not healthy to go up in a straight line. Sometimes it has to cool off a bit.

That's still a >20% dip, it won't crash exactly 30% each time but this looks like it was the pullback for this rally

You'll be posting Pink wojacks in a week