Them elves and their charm

You are spending some time in your hillside lodge by yourself and your hear music being played outside.

You then see this elven bard playing around with her violin and she sees you too.

>"Hi there mister/mam, I hope I was not disturbing you, just practicing my violin here, I'am a bard you know? If you're feeling lonely up here you can come visit my town just beside the ridge, its by walking distance. Oh, uhhh, you wana hear my song? I could use some practice with an audience to help my confidence."

Your thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OuSSXOQ-1bI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Form a band, get invited to play at royal wedding, coup kingdom, guide land into new golden age.

Sure, go for it.

>I'am

It's I'M

I'm

God damn it, how many times are you going to get shit for this before you stop doing that?

You already have a thread too

I tell her to roll for anal circumference.

I'd probably spill my spaghetti all over the hillside, being perfectly honest.

OP here. I assume you're some user who has a vendetta for some other user, but I did not make that thread. I could just be any other person in this planet who has that habit of using 'I'am'.

>an elf treading
>in my private property!?
>reeeeee!!! out of my private lodge

"You don't mind if you can do a private show in my cabin? ...If you know what I mean? Huhehehe.

Your posting style is too distinct in a bad way. No offense, since our interests overlap. Don't take it as a vendetta, take it as advice to cut that shit out and go about it less shamelessly.

>"Oh, that's nice. It's good music, so feel free."
I listen to her music and comment on the weather and the quality of her playing and dress.

Then I wait for her to leave before grabbing my hatchet, barring every entrance I have, and rounding up the local militia.
The fuck did the elves get this close without anyone noticing?
We had a treaty about this shit and everything.

May we post elf pics too?

As for that elf bard? I'd say go ahead, I'd like to see how her stats are.

>Elf entices you with music
>Invites you to her home

Haha fuck no, I know how this story goes. I'm gonna end up trapped in the fae realm and forced to listen to her godawful music until my brain bubbles out my ears.

Fuck that. I draw my iron sword and rush her.

Who says you are obligated to go to the town she lives in? She's just practicing her music and is offering you to listen to her services. Just say 'no', if you are not interested in visiting her place. You still get to listen to some music at least.

>"Mam, you mind tellin' me wot in tarnation u doin' here? Dis here's private property and while you elves an' yer voices and singin' is pretty and all. I ain't interested and there are people in ere' still sleepin'. So no thanks, not interested in listenin' to yer songs."

Its a trap.

>You are spending some time in your hillside lodge by yourself
So this is my home and its site seems to have been chosen for it seclusion.
>your hear music being played outside. You then see this elven bard playing around with her violin and she sees you too.
So a combatant with magic for beguilement and reputations for light swindling just happened on my lodge...
>the pic
She also seems to have no supplies meaning her pack is stowed somewhere out of sight for safety, or she traveled with a group.
>"Hi there mister/mam, I hope I was not disturbing you, just practicing my violin here,
Why would anyone come to this secluded location, sit in front of an obviously inhabited lodge and play an instrument, and assume the occupant(s) wouldn't notice?
>I'am a bard you know?
She suspects I know what she is and wants to still appear innocent.
>If you're feeling lonely up here you can
Bards are notorious for using their charms to get what they want.She has just met me and is already offering a solution to loneliness.Given the fact she is no longer playing I can assume her charm spell is done casting and now she is trying to use its effect.
>come visit my town just beside the ridge, its by walking distance.
What a amateur I know there is no town nearby, that is the purpose of this lodge.Furthermore classic Elven xenophobia would mean she probably doesn't care if I'm lonely, and even if there was a town nearby it is probably Elven and would not want non-Elven visitors and definitely not regularly.

Why would she think I would fall for this?
Two reasons.First she is an Elven bard and thinks she can charm me.Second, she probably thinks human's are an inferior race too stupid to realize her trap.

So what is her goal?
To get me outside of the lodge and either into an arc of fire or close enough to stab.

Why?
Robbery? It doesn't matter.

I say I'm going to bed, then I shut the door, and wait for the enemy to lower their guard.Meditation will have to wait.

Sounds delightful and cute.

You're setting up something horrible for her, aren't you?

*ma'am. Mam is what the Irish call their mothers.

>"S'cuse me sir. Did you so happen to have an elven bard who plays a voilin'? Yah, she's actually a wanted person for swindling a money lender from the nearby town just down this ridge which is just in walking distance and so happens to also be near you're lodge... I assume she visited you and you declined her 'performance?' Good, she's a sneaky one who alright."

I'd ask her if she can do a violin version of "Stains of Time" youtube.com/watch?v=OuSSXOQ-1bI

Of course, come right in. May I treat you to a glass of Wine?

>It's an elf
>It's still breathing
There's only one possible course of action.

Y-you too!

Really? Well sure why not then? I'd like to hear the songs you're playing, and well I have started feeling lonely now. And I never knew a town actually existed just beside this ridge; so thanks I'll probably visit later. So go ahead, you are welcome to my property and to play some music while I-"

"Hey you, 'Templar.' Fuck off! This is private property you are treading and I didn't ask for any of your churches 'services' and the elf bard didn't do anything bad and I've pretty much welcomed her to my property, you religious fanatics. Soooooo... Go. Away!"

>"Hi there mister/mam, I hope I was not disturbing you, just practicing my flute here, I'am a bard you know? If you're feeling lonely up here you can come visit my town just beside the ridge, its by walking distance. Oh, uhhh, you wana hear my song? I could use some practice with an audience to help my confidence."

>sigh
You and your memes user

Shotgun blast here before she gets a word out.
A fucking cabin specifically built into a forest to be alone is the one place some random beauty comes playing music too? Sounds like some fae shit to me! You won't get me you fucking faelord now git!
Even if she did speak assuming i didn't shotgun blast her for that assuming is a spell she talks about a town within walking distance as if i didn't fucking know like i don't fucking live here. Thats 3 strikes and 3 shotgun blasts. Assuming she survived i was right shes a gods damned fae piece of shit. Assuming she didn't her innocence is proven now git of my lawn.
Fucking fae's and their fae activities trying to convert us gods fearing innocent people to their fucking fae ways. I swear we should just round them all up and send them and their faelords to a camp to rot!

AN UNHOLY HEATHEN/HERETIC IS PREYING ON A FELLOW HUMAN! FEAR NOT KINSMAN I SHALL SLAY THE KNIFE EARED HEATHEN!!!

>sees "another Templar"
"THAT ONE OVER THERE IS A HERETIC MASQUERADING AS A KNIGHT! ONCE I'AM DONE WITH THAT ELF. I'LL SHED YOUR BLOOD HERETIC!"

"EGADS!!! ANOTHER KNIFE EARED HEATHEN! I HONESTLY CANT DEAL WITH TWO HEATHENS AT ONCE! ALRIGHT, I'LL KILL THAT FLUTE PLAYING ONE, THEN; I'LL COME AFTER YOU VIOLIN PLAYER, FOR THE GODS OF ORDER!!!!!!"

Whats wrong with wanting to have a good or decent looking elf woman providing form(s) of entertainment?

>I HONESTLY CANT DEAL WITH TWO HEATHENS AT ONCE!
Should have picked the right order, famplar.

>"good morning human. Do you mind if i take an extra 20 minutes of sleep? i'm exhausted."

this elf is hotter than OP's if i am being completely honest.

There is nothing wrong with that, user.

yeah, when they look like that i guess i shouldn't feel to bad. good lord.

Pimp knight is the only option.

>I have fapped to the full image many times

Name of artist/where to find full image?

incaseart
we all have user

I would do a dump of pics like this, but I don't have many
Saved them because I thought they were good art, not because I'm gay or bi

We say Ma mostly.

yeah sure lad, be my guest. Next time you decide to picnic on my property though please do me a favour and put something on for decency's sake.

>tfw your character gets invited to the Elf Homeland to negotiate with the Queen and knows there's a secret Cabal within the Court determined to see him fuck up
>tfw you spend the entire time dodging assassins and Faux Passe while basically Bruce Wayning it
>tfw you avoid being kidnapped by starting a massive party and get a reputation as not just an idiot, but a dangerous idiot
>And then turn around and napalm the shit out of the negotiations, Wrecking it like Ralph when they expect you to be half-cut and practically catatonic from staying up all night and thus they underestimate you.
Feels gud to be human sometimes.
Best part is, all the elves still aren't sure if I'm really lucky, or really competent.

>elves
>sleeping
Who would have guessed that smut posters don't know shit about what they write.

>incase blatantly visible on image

Seems suspicious. I give it at least 75% chanse that she's trying to lure me into a trap and take me captive/rob me/eat me, or whatever the hell elves are supposed to do.

Not all elves don't sleep though. It's setting-dependent.

>/where to find full image
incase has so much shit

The internet you fucking child. Now go search.

Fuck you reverse image search doesn't come up with anything and incase has literally thousands of pictures why can't you hold my hand like the apathetic piece of shit I am

Their hentaifoundry has it like on the 4th page or so

Its a trap. That cuts down on all but 50 of his pieces believe it or not. Now go search. Thats not counting variants admittedly.

Just google InCase elf butt, it's like the first or second result lmao