What are some games where I can have an exploding katana, run at 50MPH, and have my legs be ok?

What are some games where I can have an exploding katana, run at 50MPH, and have my legs be ok?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZpEoLH0cUSw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mutants and Masterminds

Warframe

lul so randum XDD

>running slower than a cheetah
>hopes legs are ok

wut.

...Actually, pretty much.

Though I prefer having an acidic jet-powered hammer, a mutant zombie spine that shoots lightning and a shotgun-revolver.

Shadowrun

I don't know exactly how, but I'm pretty sure those things are possible in shadowrun or Dark Heresy

More importantly, where can you gain the most brouzouf?

Anima

Wasn't EYE based on a TTRPG?

Exalted? Never played it but read their general a few times. It sounds like power-fantasy game

Cyberpunk
Shadowrun
GURPS

Yes but the rpg was an in-studio thing that the frogs never released.

Too bad, the setting is awesome.

Shit, my legs are broken

get them fixed you double jian

>Jianfags

Deus Ex.
youtu.be/ZpEoLH0cUSw

Assuming this thread is due to Streumon releasing the Deathwing trailer: Ascension, Death Watch or Black Crusade.

It was based on AVA, a homebrew player by memebers of the studio.
I remember some user posting the mail he got from the devs when he asked for it.
They refused to share it, resaons given: It's a wonky homebrew that hasn't been proofread, and they wanted to keep the opportunity to monetize it later.

I think the "based on the AVA rpg" was mostly a PR stunt, to make an editor accept the setting.

I actually did shoot them some mail about it just yesterday, simply inquiring about it. I doubt they'll give up much more information about it than what they've already given to that user, but if I get anything, I'll share.

Step up your meme level boys

Didn't even get the quote right, it should be "your fucking moron face as a party mask."

You get a C- on your meme. See me after class.