If the Emperor had a TTS

New episode is out

youtube.com/watch?v=ihskUz0obzY

>30 minutes long
Fucking what.

Who's the best Custode and why is it ACDC?

Kitten and his tau adventures are much better.

I CLEHM 4M GEHT FER THA EMPRA

20 Custodes get kill by 8 Harlequin in the beast arises. How does that make you feel ?

They weren't dancing hard enough.

>you are behaving live a thousand screaming psyker children.

Holy fuck Dorn

Pretty bad, myself. I understand that the Harlequins work together better as a team and are the best of the best of the Eldar, putting them at a similar status to Custodes in terms of combat capability, but such a skewed K:D ratio feels somewhat biased, especially considering the Eldar should've been pretty handicapped by the Emperor's aura.

One of these days I want to see Kitten flip his lid and just bitchslap something in combat. Shit, he's the Captain-General of the super-super-soldiers. He's earned those names.

>That digganobs
My sides were no prepared.

MAKE THE IMPERIUM GREAT AGAIN!

Rogal continues to get the biggest laughs out of me.

I'm also enjoying Magnus and Kitten fixing the Imperium, but not in the way Magnus wants, and how it's obviously going to be the Emperor's plan all along because he knows Magnus is only capable of fucking up.

He was vicious this ep.

Wait, is this going to end up like that one Mutants and Masterminds greentext where the players are all tryign to be 2edgy4me but the DM is throwing them against the silliest things in the known mulitverse? Heck, they've already gone and done the "The innocent(ish) civilians were secretly shapeshifters!" shtick.

[Wolf intensifies]

>Space Corgis

this better be the case

Someone has screencap?

Thank you based user.

soon

Will Kitten REPENT before this season's finale?

I don't know, I didn't find this one* particularly funny.
Probably because with the SW he only focused on the wolfity wolf wolf joke that has been done to death instead of doing something new while also ignoring completely other things, like the fact that they fought against Inquisition and GK. You would have thought that the Emperor would have liked that
I'm not saying that he should have avoided that joke, but even for the Salamanders he had at least two jokes (black people and fire). It just feels rather poor

*Regarding the topic of discussion, everything else (Magnus and Kitten, the DA etc.) was really good

He wanted to make the emperor connect with the Stripper-Custodian.
But by doint that he wasted the opportunity for some Kitten-Quality-Banter about space furries

We could really get some insight of what Ghazkull is doing?
He is probrably going to in the next episode I hope.

I thought the same thing.

Couldn't find the image, though.

So what did Kitten do to Demon Magnus this time? Summon Draiko again?

Probrably, although we will never truly know.

I watched this having had it strongly recommended to me and I have to wonder; is this supposed to be funny or just kinda humorous?

It reminds me of the fairly dull stuff that filled newgrounds a decade ago but with 40k instead of videogames as the theme. The constantly jiggling still images are just annoying and the script is seriously lacking in comedic edge so I can only assume it requires a more intimate knowledge with the current 40k/30k lore to get references.

>Damned Administratum with their intermission corgitators

Because Karstodes is played too straight-faced and Wamuudes is a complete departure from its reference.

>MAKE THE IMPERIUM GREAT AGAIN

Git out you weedy little grot

I bet your the type who drinks pinoit noir with fucking camembert

Earlier episodes were better, but you still need knowledge of 40k lore to enjoy them

>We really need to get rid of those damn xenos I'm sure some of them are nice beings, but most of them just want to consume our souls!

>I can only assume it requires a more intimate knowledge with the current 40k/30k lore to get references.
Well yes. The whole point is to poke fun at how fucked up the official lore is.

The warp episode was pretty good, I found the start of this season kind of lacking but I'm sure it will pick the pace later, I mean we are only 3 episodes in.

Right, cos I am largely out of date on the lore having stopped playing 40k about 12 years ago, though I've kept up somewhat by osmosis from being on Veeky Forums. Maybe I am just too old for this.

Clearly they hadn't adopted the tactic of almost-naked bara pose-fighting yet.

>WE'RE GONNA BUILD A WALL AROUND THE TYRANID HIVE FLEET, AND WE'RE GONNA MAKE THE HIVE MIND PAY FOR IT!

Right so let me see if i get where this season is headed. Failbbadon Blessed be for he has no arms is getting the needed men and materiel together for yet ANOTHER Black Crusade. The Emps is trying to fucking pull everyone's head out of their ass, except his own, Magnus is losing his shit all over the place and doing super spoopy shit, for little to no reason and now Cypher has been given a free ride to Terra to see the Emperor. Is all of this correct?

How does the Dark angels chapter master doesn't know who cypher is?!

> ANOTHER Black Crusade

So we assume that in the TTS universe the 13th black crusade failed, so are we finnally in M42?!

He's not exactly the smartest. Alternatively, he does know who Cypher is but figures that he may as well let him tag along for now since, well, capturing him by force hasn't exactly worked well in the past.

It literally happoened at the end of the show. I mean yes it has probably been centuires since anyone has seen his face and all, but he is carrying LION'S SWORD around and all, im sure that someone as paranoid as Azrael would notice THAT.

Anyone know where this map is sourced from?

Dunno but it's not exactly accurate given that Earth in 40k is the same as now (geographically) but with one hell of a lot less water, a lot more craters, radiation, hive cities and Things That Should Not Be™ in the depths.

>Lands have names used in 40k
>Obviously a hell of a lot less water
>Land where previously was none
Actually you might be right, this looks more like earth during the unification wars

A few tens of thousands of years is pretty insignificant on a tectonic scale, it makes sense that the continents are in more or less the same place.

Did Terra have water during the unification wars? I always that assumed the oceans were burned away during the age of strife

is the arrows supposed to mean who was attacking who?

Well during the emperor explanation he said that earth had became a dried planet filled with techno barbarians.
So it was like mad max but with plasma guns.

You can see Azrael is quite enraged when Cypher shows himself, but considering how successful his previous attempts were, he's accepting simply out of MAD.

Just whay the fuck is cypher planning? Will he eventually REPENT?

Nah, Asmodai ain't that quick.

>"Father, are you familiar with the expression 'you are what you eat'? Seeing as you are behaving like an ever growing pile of screaming psychic children."

Dorn has no chill

But why take him to fucking MARS!?!?!? Yknow where he can do utterly horrific damage to the rest of the Imperium?

I bet emps would let Dorn sit on his lap if he'd just chill a bit

I am forever unable to fathom how people find the tau attractive.

Fuckin forehead noses.

Partly plot necessity because magnus needed to be off Terra to avoid flipping his shit while emperor gets the info dump

Emperor needs a planet of ice for that burn

You can thank the r34 artists for that.

You can also thank them for Draenai chicks with horse dicks (seriously drawfags just stop).

>Magnus and Kitten run into Shadowsun while they are doing there errands to save the imperium hilarity ensues

That kind of shit sells, mate. Until a more profitable set of fetishes roll their way, they're gonna milk that cow for all its worth.

*their

>"I am not joining Chaos."
[UPROARIOUS CLAPPING INTENSIFIES]

You saved the intenet

This cannot happen soon enough
Kitten is too pure for this world

I was the one correcting myself, but I appreciate the sentiment.

>milk that cow
>not milk that cock

The last book already broadcasted that the series is typical BL slock to be ignored.
Now what really rustles my jim jams is that there are people actually giving BL money for their slock when they could instead torrent it if their curiosity needs to be so desperatly sated

I forgot an "h" twice. I will go commit sudoku

Pretty sure Tau females look nearly identical to the males anyway. Shadowsun seems to be a bit of an exception, and even then she's, like, 5/10?

I'd still do her, mind. That's a once in a lifetime experience there.

Corvus corax is going to be in the engine of Woes isnt he?

He *is* the Engine of Woes. Because he can't help but go "woe is me" all the fucking time. You put food in, woe and bad poetry comes out.

>Corax what the hell are you doing inside the engine of woes?!

[batman inspired poetry intensifies]

Why is Corax being held in cramped-jail by the Salamanders again?

DARK-NESS
NO-PARENTS

to issue sick(if emo) lyrical burns

WELL ACTUALLY SORT OF ONE PARENT
BUT I DONT LIKE HIM VERY MUUUCH
THOUGH THE SKELETON THING IS COOL I GUESS
BUT STILL I DONT LIKE HIM

Not even close

Why just get the mechanic is to do what they did with Damocles 2 electric BOGALO

I know Tau have a really low sex-drive canonically but I bet everytime Shadowsun sees Farsight she starts to drip.

I hope they talk about Damocles 2 when the Tau are brought up again.

Is this really the canon the map? I remember I've saw this one in deviantart.

>Dragon soul-dark heart-crushing dark darkness

Not this guy

It's the one from deviantart. I posted it a couple times in threads asking about the Age of Strife the past few months.

Why would she? She hates the dude almost as much as Magnus hates Space Yiffers.

Unless you're implying the Tau are like HS trolls and have caliginous attractions.

>Lemon Rust
>Leeman Rush
>Leman Russ...yessss!

>So it was like mad max but with plasma guns.
It was a golde era.

Or rather, shiny and chrome.

Have to admit Dorn was savage this time

I lost my sides when he said that

You guys seem to forget that Kitten isn't bound to the contract, as he never gave his TRUE name

"Kitten" is a nickname, and Custodian earned names don't count.

>Unless you're implying the Tau are like HS trolls and have caliginous attractions.

You doubt?

goddamn i want a gif of asmodai twigging out at 28:24 with the subtitle *repenting intensifies*

I'm not ruling the possibility out, but it's not going into the headcanon until I see a good reason to put it there.