Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/desoph.exe
a.pomf.cat/dbnkyc.ahk
fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=848513
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for cocky lizards

second for gobbos

also I will be bummed if sideline reporter only does top ranking games for rookies

I'd sure cock that lizard in the OP.

Skinks can be a bit alluring

Go Dairy!

Have they changed it from tomorrow to today?

Whoops you're right, its tomorrow

I played an orc team in the first video game where I focused solely on stomping the other team. I lost every game but I got a few kills.

Sounds like what you really wanted to play was goblins.

Awkward

Do NOT sexualize lizardmen you warmiefuckingshit

nth for updated fumbbl spectator scriptmacrothing with buttons, timer bar and no bugs

>exe
a.pomf.cat/desoph.exe

>source (autohotkey)
a.pomf.cat/dbnkyc.ahk

let me know if it exploded your computer or if it really does work

Is there any scheduling going on with last vets match?

NO
NEVER
STOP ASKING

__no__

Get your crystal balls ready for next Tuesday as Animeted Clothing and Red Fang Rockets bash it out.

Will Animeted Clothing make a return to the top after their defeat by Za Underworld or continue their fall from the top? (Like everyone wants)

Will Reg Fang Rockets be able to manage without their star blitzer to pull off and underdog victory?

Tune in Tuesday at 22:00 default fumbbl time and find out!

>Reg
>announcement four days in advance
Yeah you fucked up on pretty much every level

While I fucked up a word, I don't see why announcing in advanced is a problem. It means people are less likely to fuck things up and make a double feature.

That's because round 4 is never starting.

If Boss doesn't lose his job by Sunday then we just move to the next round. Everything is fine.

Never.
Ever.

I am sorry, fellow Skaven team.

What did he use his apo on
Probably deserved it

He used an Apo on a -1 Agi Injury on his 10 Mov 5 Agi (Sprint/Sure Feet) Gutter Runner.

Well that just sounds like his team was asking for a good TV trimming.

Yea. I am definitely not going to field either of my + MV Gutter Runners for the rest of the match, because I am pretty sure I know what he is gonna do now.

>tfw my tv is so low I can get some mercs and a wizard if I get matched with a high tv team.
I may have a chance still.

Round 4 hasn't even begun yet, the game isn't even scheduled on fummbl, people will have forgotten about this in two days at least. That announcement serves absolutely no purpose.

>double feature
Yeah because thats the main concern when scheduling matches, not the personal time available baka

Retarded on every level

>1920x1076

>implying Mauled and I didn't already talk match times to make sure he wasn't playing drunk again

Why would you not want him drunk though?

Because if I wanted easy wins I would go play BB2.

You're already playing chorfs, so that "if I wanted easy wins" shit is moot, since you obviously do :^)

Its not a coincidence that this two season built team is the only team you ever really won with lmao

Wew lad, I'm sorry I beat your team so hard in the last game we played.

Mauled is better drunk, also isn't his troll out too? Crippled Orcs v Chorfs, place your bets!

Don't worry little goblin, I've decided to do a bracket update for the top of the league and ask for fan voted games still.

Fun fact: You didn't :^)

Nice deleted post.

Thank you

Fuck off with your shit

Did a jani just do his job, or did I do the time warp again?

With all the stuff going on it looks like Janis are doing their jobs.

guess they rolled dubs on their shitposting

>crippled
If anything I expect the Rockets to do better without Mangletoof. Personally I think the Troll just as likely to be a liability, although if one rolls doubles for Block they become a pretty decent roadblock.

He could always buy Ripper or Ghoul-Chewer with his inducements.

>If anything I expect the Rockets to do better without Mangletoof. Personally I think the Troll just as likely to be a liability
Yeah absolutely, the team will be much better without a bg player. fucking idiot...

Where do you come up with this shit? Like seriously. Even he rolls stupidity four times out of five, a bg is still valuable.

To do better without the bg, jesus...

>Someone thinks the Orc Troll is good
Orcs really are better off without 150k worth of bloat.

Orcs generally don't need the Troll, though. You have 4 ST4 blockers that get G access, and you have 4 more Blitzers with S access, so you're looking at potentially 8 Guard across the whole team. Sure, a Troll is ST5, but will level slowly and generally lacks Block.

110k is fairly cheap by other team big guy standards, but that TV could go towards a deeper bench, additional RRs, or more skills on your existing core, or inducements. You're giving up 2 babes for a Really Stupid big guy without Block.

Aside from Really Stupid, the lack of Block combined with Loner on the Troll makes him an extreme liability. You are incredibly vulnerable to double Both Downs. Mangletoofs performance in the last game against the Majik is a pretty good example of how a Troll can be more of a liability than a help.

110k almost buys you another RR (which counts only half for TV), a Dirty Player lineman and a backup to replace him, or as said before 2 Babes.

Idiots. Join the reddit league or something until you learned how this game works. Calling a bg player a liability is just beyond retarded.

That's true, but depending on the matchup the Troll can become a key player, either enabling the Blorcs to follow through, or just for locking other bg players in place.

You sure sound like you know a lot about the game, thanks for the tips user!

I would go to the reddit league if I wanted to take 5 months for a season and have half of the people drop out.

just because your mom is a troll doesn't mean trolls are good players

>Calling a bg player a liability is just beyond retarded.

Rolled 1 (1d6)

regen

that's not really true in a Chaos heavy match environment I would definitely get a troll since he is your only option at a regeneration player.

But if he doesn't regen he still is a waste of space like getting a gobo on an orc team.

Against Claw a troll is still AV7 - regen doesn't help you win games. It keeps your team healthy for future games, but it does nothing against stuns or KOs, and a player that regens an injury is still off the pitch for a drive.

>tfw you need the last match to happen so you know who to plan against for your next match

Rookie game now o'clock

fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=848513

>regen doesn't help you win games
yes it does it protects your important players since they don't have to sit on the LOS

It's ok pie guy, you'll get good someday

You only have two real possibilities. Bretonnian Werewolf in Tilea, or Buddhist Elves if they win without filling up the CAS box.

Hey, I was hoping for 1 draw this season, and I already have 2. I'm honestly feeling good about that.

>rookies are going to finish round 3 before vets

Come on grandpas, step your game up.

I think I'm screwed versus either of them so I wanted to be certain before I formulated a new evil scheme

Crab is too weighed down by expectation.

We're not waiting for crab

>his sideways walking isn't the thing thats slowing us down

There's at least one person on Australian time and I know at least one player who's only free Sundays, so all things considered I think progress has been pretty fast. I don't mind the league taking full weeks to finish rounds - would much rather have that than drop-outs; which is another thing that the league has been pretty good with.

H-here I go again...

Reminder of today's scheduled match: ph0enyx's 'Rebel Risers' against ramciamciam's 'I dairy you to try'.

Both teams had fairly mediocre rounds so far, with one tie and one win each. But if the Risers win this, ph0enyx actually finds himself as the temporary leader of the league.

Will the rebels rise to the top, or will they drink the sweet milk of defeat? Find out today at 10PM Server Time.

>one player who's only free Sundays
Well then i sure hope this cunt plays 2 games in a row this sunday.

you're pretty rude lad, learn some patience

There is always ranked and blackbox for people who can't wait to play another game

>learn some patience
Pretty much this, I'm surprised that we can manage one round per week in comparision to other leagues where one round takes several weeks to finish.

Not him, but you're pretty reddit faggot.

>Dedicated hater
Cute

Unless something remarkable happens in the last rookies game, Amorican Psycho will be playing up 300tv next round against MMM. Lucky I love the Skaven stars so much.

>Skaven don't have any chainsaw players

Come on, what a tragedy.

We managed some stabbing already at least

Stab is pretty good vs av7

it's not
It's pretty good vs av 6 so you can beat halflings with it. But then any player can beat halflings with it.

a 42% chance for a stun or better, with no chance of ending your own turn, is definitely good

and if it doesn't work you have av7 player next to an opponent.

Who still has a lower chance of hurting him than the stabber does.

>/qst/ board

fucking finally, maybe now we won't have to roll as many regens to keep the thread alive

inb4 deleted for off topic since the janitors are doing their jobs now

Except it's a shit board and will be gone in a week.

>calculating percentages on dice rolls
probably the most moot thing I've ever encountered. Almost as good as having a system when betting on horse races.

> with no chance of ending your own turn
This
How few things in bloodbowl have a 0% chance of turnover? With all to gain and nothing to lose even on snake eyes

Well the risk is that you've just used one of your players' turn accomplishing exactly nothing.

with any other player I could me risking that and losing my turn right then and there, and with some little prospect of reward to the risk

With a stabber you have a good chance of a big reward (stun or better) with NO chance of a turn over when agaisnt low av teams

>with any other player I could me risking that and losing my turn right then and there, and with some little prospect of reward to the risk AND most times it also can lay that player flat on his ass, possibly injured

fixed that

Unless you roll a 1, even a block that doesn't knock a player down will cause a push.

Unless you're up against a Flesh Golem with blodge, fuck you Fronk.

You've never played elves
1s do happen
In fact a 1/6th of the time

No liabilty is worlds better than "low" liability

>1s do happen

wisdom

The difference we're talking about is this:

Stab accomplishes absolutely nothing if it fails. Your player is just standing there, and the opponent is just standing where they were. No risk is obviously nice but you are often better off setting up a 2d for that stabber. You could alternatively have used them for any number of other things like screening, assisting other blocks, etc.

Because on a block, you are at least guaranteed to accomplish SOMETHING, even if that is pushing the other player around, unless you roll a 1. Plus you can use rerolls for blocks, but you can't use them for Stab.

I'm not saying the skill is useless, we saw plenty of good reasons for it in the Amorican Psycho vs. Storybook Memes match - it can turn a -2d situation around, it's dangerous for ball carriers as most players that have it also have Shadowing. But I wouldn't call it "good", just very situational.

I've had BB for a while but never really sat down and played it. I was possibly interested in starting it up and giving it a real shot but, if I ended up interested in the leagues you guys run, which game is it on?

Online on fumbbl. There's also a league in BB2 but it seems pretty dedd.

Yea we're only about halfway through this season, so you have time to play BB on computer and get familiar with it. It also wouldn't hurt to read over the rulebook, which you can find for free in the OP.

If you do want to join the league, we play through Fumbbl, which is a java client. Much simpler interface than Cyanide BB, but it's truer to the board game version and easier to get people to play on since any computer can run it. If you do think you want to give it a shot, also try reading the Plasmoid guides in the OP or watching Cknoor's introductory videos - if you've been playing matches against the AI for the most part, there is still a lot left to learn about the game as Cyanide's AI has a lot of bad playing habits that you might pick up accidentally (even more so if we're talking BB2).