While they were getting fucked by Chads, you were reading whitepapers

While they were getting fucked by Chads, you were reading whitepapers.
While they were wasting Chad's money away on shoes, a new car, and parties, you were mastering the blockchain.
And now, they come to you begging for dick?

Just say NO to filthy, coin digging sluts.

I will say yes.

Enjoy your depreciating bags.

no!

pump and dump because that shit bcash

I laugh so hard at that shit. Normies are gonna get rekt buying bitcoin and I can't wait.

Thot begone

>And while chad bought into BTC some months ago after reading about it in the newspaper, you went all in on LINK

Women will he women.
What's really sad is to still have a conversation with some roastie in your phone 7 years later...

It's probably an app that keeps logs of all your messages, even from years ago, no matter what device you use.

It's also probably not real.

please let me be rich next year so i can reply. Great haha we should catch up sometime (my cell number here)

>It's also probably not real.
noooo

If a girl ever messaged me something like this after I'd made it, I would invite her out to an incredibly fancy dinner in my finest luxury automobile. I would flirt with her and feign interest over ridiculously pricey wine and lobster, before excusing myself to the restroom for a moment. I would then stealthily leave the restaurant and drive home, leaving her to pay for the bill.

I'd then tell her to slit her whore wrists over text and then block all contact.

>NEET fantasies

fuck her in the bathroom, then head back to the table, but say you left something in the bathroom and leave

And you'd go to gaol if she did it.

Which is unfortunate because some people should be encouraged to commit suicide, Jews for example.

The best thing to do is ignore scum.

This man fine dine

we'll send girls anime smuggies from our futuristic anime robot wives

From her perspective it's like when a shitcoin moons after you already sold it.

Chad was all in on Bitcoin 7 years ago.
Who you mean is Brat.
Brat is the enemy of Chad.

>tfw crypto obsessed nerd but still poor because I only got in in September and didn't hold any BTC during the absurd rally

you should of made more in alts than any BTC gains unless you are picking pajeet coins

user I better not ever catch you doing something like that to any BEAUTIFUL ANGEL known as the female gender

I've done alright. Nothing life changing. My biggest success was investing in LINK and selling at 3x.

Still only at 5k. Someone kill me

The good ol' pump and dump

lol, tell her you will give her 1 BTC if she fucks you

Then don't do it

lol lol lol

>setting yourself up for a rape accusation

lmao

It's facebook you stupid fucks. As for it's authenticity it looks fake as fuck.